“The National Enquire Does Have Credibility”—Donald Trump

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If you wish to look at a loser, turn on CNN right now. His “thank you” speech has covered Cruz, GQ, Heidi Cruz, Cruz’s father, the National Enquirer, ….

And they are nowhere near finished.

He thinks if the sell millions of copies and are right 1 out of 10 times they must be.

I watched it and I think he was very fair and accurate about the so-called scandal. He did not start the thing about Cruz' wife OR father!

If you wish to look at a loser, turn on CNN right now. His “thank you” speech has covered Cruz, GQ, Heidi Cruz, Cruz’s father, the National Enquirer, ….

And they are nowhere near finished.
Trump is nothing but clown meat. Watching him, is like watching a comedy act....he's serious about nothing, shits all over those that support him by joking all the time...its so sad, he's so sad.

Mentioned Ted Cruz something like 23 times during his “thank you’ speech to volunteers.
Trump could give a rats fuck about his volunteers, his mindless supporters, his base, the only thing he gives a fuck about is that reflection he see's every morning from that mirror he sleeps with.The guys a sociopath and a clown.

Mentioned Ted Cruz something like 23 times during his “thank you’ speech to volunteers.
Trump could give a rats fuck about his volunteers, his mindless supporters, his base, the only thing he gives a fuck about is that reflection he see's every morning from that mirror he sleeps with.The guys a sociopath and a clown.

Usually, when I discuss politics with my friends, I always preface my comments about someone I’m not voting for with “I’m sure she/he’s a nice guy”.

In Mr. Trump’s case, I’m not so sure.

Forum List

Back