The national democratic party has no right to exist

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
I am not a republican, but lean conservative and over time have come to believe that the existence of the national democratic party threatens the fabric and cohesiveness of the US.

It survives by the endless importation of illegal aliens to sustain its voter rolls by granting massive welfare/stolen tax dollars to this mass invasion of impoverished from the 3rd world to buy their votes. That the dems fight voter ID laws so aggressively is proof of their scheme, which will lead to a collapse of the federal treasury.

The dems have created an environment of identity politics, where only those whose survival is dependent upon the support and largesse of the federal government are to be attended to; scum of the earth like linda sarsour are lavishly awarded millions for inciting her base of uneducated, recent arab muslim immigrants towards the democratic party:

Taxpayers should not be funding this anti-American hate-spewer

That a heathen, lying, cancerous shill like hillary clinton, whose campaign is 20% funded by the saudis, represents this manchurian party, a tumor in the american body, is emblematic of the type of corrupt and criminal element the democratic party represents. I support all those who oppose this political entity, which is less a political party and more and more a mafia gang seeking to destroy the country and retain power at all costs.

I am not a republican, but lean conservative and over time have come to believe that the existence of the national democratic party threatens the fabric and cohesiveness of the US.

It is the same with "both" political parties. Shame you can't get that.

It survives by the endless importation of illegal aliens to sustain its voter rolls by granting massive welfare/stolen tax dollars to this mass invasion of impoverished from the 3rd world to buy their votes. That the dems fight voter ID laws so aggressively is proof of their scheme, which will lead to a collapse of the federal treasury.

The dems have created an environment of identity politics, where only those whose survival is dependent upon the support and largesse of the federal government are to be attended to; scum of the earth like linda sarsour are lavishly awarded millions for inciting her base of uneducated, recent arab muslim immigrants towards the democratic party:

Taxpayers should not be funding this anti-American hate-spewer

That a heathen, lying, cancerous shill like hillary clinton, whose campaign is 20% funded by the saudis, represents this manchurian party, a tumor in the american body, is emblematic of the type of corrupt and criminal element the democratic party represents. I support all those who oppose this political entity, which is less a political party and more and more a mafia gang seeking to destroy the country and retain power at all costs.

Outlawing the Democrat party would threaten the fabric and cohesiveness of the US

Anyone who takes a look at my post history knows I'm no fan of the Democrats, but outlawing a political party is a slippery slope that ends in the tyranny of a one party system. I've always voted Republican and probably always will ,but I never want to go into a booth and see that is the only choice.

• Banned

It is the same with "both" political parties. Shame you can't get that.

Astoundingly - I completely agree with you. BOTH parties need to be eradicated, with the only sensible solution a multi-party, parliamentary-style democracy. Something like UK/Israel where the two parties in power cannot use arcane rules and signature requirements just to get on the ballots like the dems/repubs do now, and have done for decades.

Then it won't be a choice between two corporate-owned entities seeking as much welfare and favors from the federal government as possible.

Forum List

Back