The Narcissist-In-Chief!!!

I'm not surprised that NOT ONE of you Obama supporters would respond as you in most cases are just as narcissistic as Obama!
You all are more interested in your "meNess" or "Iness" rather then the "yous" of the world!
You are like most Obamatrons... such creatures of endless cliches, memes that you keep repeating.."evil millionaires/billionaires" "ban guns", "universal healthcare" and you obviously KNOW nothing about the nonsense you spout.
Just as long as Obama's stash lasts, you'll continue to like the rooting pigs you are scrounge and tear at your fellow humans to like animals grab what you think is yours!

In this season where Christians celebrate the GIVING you the "TAKERS" want to get rid of it!

You stupidly make fun of the "makers" and all the while are the "TAKERS"!

At some point the "golden egg laying goose" will be killed by you and then you'll be surprised... where is the gold?

Respond to what?? Your total idiocy?? You and the rest of the bat crap crazies have no objectivity when it comes to this president. Trying to reason with you is like trying to catch lightening in a bottle. It isn't going to happen so why bother?? Idiot.

We have as much as you all did and still do with Bush..

By the way, I love right wing logic. George Bush completely gangfucked every element of this country and destroyed our society to the point that it'll take at least a generation to recover... but hey he didn't use three specific words in his eulogy to another neo-con pig's funeral so therefore he's great. You people are stupid.

At the end of this 8 year nightmare, we'll be able to look back and laugh at what this guys legacy will be..........will easily eclipse Carter as the definitive scheister the Republic has ever known.

8 years?!?! You wish!!! :cool:

Maybe it is YOU who wish for more than 8 years.

Eight years of presidency is only followed by more when the president who held the office was highly successful, respected by almost everybody and he was good for the country.

Such as Ronald Reagan.

George W. Bush did not measure up. Neither did Bill Clinton. Both for obvious reasons.

And sure as Hell, neither will Barak Obama.

If you're considering George HW Bush's 4 years as another four for Reagan, what are you going to think about Hillary's eight? :D

No Republican/conservative ever hated Obama as much as liberals/Democrats hated and still hate George W. Bush.

Bull!!! I did not hate him!!! I just thought he was a dope. And I never said mean things about his family either. Unlike you and your comrades!!

No Republican/conservative ever hated Obama as much as liberals/Democrats hated and still hate George W. Bush.

Bull!!! I did not hate him!!! I just thought he was a dope. And I never said mean things about his family either. Unlike you and your comrades!!

You didn't have too, enough of your comrades did it for you..
so stop pretending Obama is hated more than bush was..You people hated Bush MUCH worse and STILL DO

What a pile of Pubcrappe psychobabble LOL

There were over 20 protests/attacks on embassies the same day that WERE based on that hater video, Little known fact among the moron dupes. No lies, except from the total a-hole BS pub propaganda machine, dupes.

If there were they were on 9/11, seems more about the day than the video, but why let facts get in the way.

President Barack Obama used the funeral for Hawaii senator Daniel Inouye to talk about himself.
In the short 1,600 word speech, Obama used the word "
my" 21 times,
"me" 12 times, and
"I" 30 times.
Obama Uses Funeral Service to Talk About Himself | The Weekly Standard

GWB on the other hand..1,666 word eulogy for President Reagan used:
"my" one times Versus Obama 21 times!
"me" zero Versus Obama 12 times!!
"I" 2 times.. Versus Obama 30 times!!
Disgusting how the MSM will NEVER point this out though!!!

Remarks By President Bush in Eulogy for Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan
Remarks By President Bush in Eulogy for Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Obama is the most self-centered, Narcissistic President in history!
He is SO insecure that HE has to build himself UP in every speech! He blames everyone else and takes credit wrongly case in point Bin Laden!
The entire planning and tracking and detection of Osama started and most of the hard work occurred during GWB... but Obama self appoints himself as the executor! So much so that when Benghazi occurred Obama COULD NOT allow a planned attack be the reason which during his campaign he was crowing about his success with Bin Laden... and Benghazi proved differently... AND for that reason the video was blamed!

This arrogant self-centered person really is a disgusting person! Always putting himself first!!

The man is a disaster.

What a pile of Pubcrappe psychobabble LOL

There were over 20 protests/attacks on embassies the same day that WERE based on that hater video, Little known fact among the moron dupes. No lies, except from the total a-hole BS pub propaganda machine, dupes.

If there were they were on 9/11, seems more about the day than the video, but why let facts get in the way.

That's not a "fact" but a correlation.

Here's a whole map of those protests, although it doesn't specify dates. But assuming those dates were diverse shuts that correlation down.

8 years?!?! You wish!!! :cool:

Eight years of presidency is only followed by more when the president who held the office was highly successful, respected by almost everybody and he was good for the country.

Such as Ronald Reagan.

George W. Bush did not measure up. Neither did Bill Clinton. Both for obvious reasons.

If you're considering George HW Bush's 4 years as another four for Reagan, what are you going to think about Hillary's eight? :D

By 2016 Hilary will be a prune-faced, dried out, worn out, ancient old harridan, that even if elected, no miracles of Obamacare will be able to keep alive for 8 years.

Besides, aren't you counting your chickens before they hatched?

Last edited:

Such as Ronald Reagan.

By 2016 Hilary will be a prune-faced, dried out, worn out, ancient old harridan, that even if elected, no miracles of Obamacare will be able to keep alive for 8 years.

Besides, aren't you counting your chickens before they hatched?

Actually she'll be slightly younger than Reagan was in 1980 and younger than McCain was in '08.

But-- you actually choose who you'll vote for based on what they look like? Never thought of that...

By the way, I love right wing logic. George Bush completely gangfucked every element of this country and destroyed our society to the point that it'll take at least a generation to recover... but hey he didn't use three specific words in his eulogy to another neo-con pig's funeral so therefore he's great. You people are stupid.

I am going to remind you and all the other mindless BIASED influenced by MSM idiots:
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks,
with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

85% of the 1,353 employees three major broadcast television networks gave to the Democrats.. geez.. do you think they might be a little biased?????

NOW you fl...k ing idiots BLAMING Bush when the people that formed YOUR mindless cliched opinion.. donated millions while writing/showing gross lies about Bush and YOU
still don't admit these events OCCURRED???

A) Didn't the marvelous dot.com ( that Clinton phony surplus bubble)* bust occur? YES! What did it cost?
1) $5 trillion in market losses which meant the taxpayers who had tax liabilities of $60 billion from 2002 and beyond GONE!
2) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts....billions in payroll taxes!!!

Do YOU think those people that had $5 trillion in losses DIDN"T report those losses in their ADJUSTED TAX INCOME over the next 30 years which is what IRS allows?
For example if a Dot.com investor loss $1 million of that $5 trillion that means the investor has 30 years to write off against taxable income $33,000.
So Instead of having a tax on $1 million or at 35% $350,000 by subtracting $33,000 from $1 million that means taxes of 35% on $966,000 or $338,000 a loss to the US treasury of $12,000 from just this $1 million of the $5 trillion!
Or for every $1 million in losses $12,000 loss in tax revenue or on the $5 trillion nearly $60 billion in tax revenue for each year from 2003 and 30 years forward.

B) Did 9/11 happen??? YES what did that cost?
1) Then we had 9/11 which cost $2 trillion or at the above example another $24 billion in loss tax revenue from 2004 and next 30 years.
2)145,00 jobs lost in NYC alone due to 9/11... what did that cost? Billions in payroll taxes!

and regarding hurricanes... THE WORST SEASONS not hurricanes like Sandy SEASONS!!!
C) DID the worst hurricane SEASONS not hurricanes SEASONS occur? YES what did that cost?
Hurricanes cost $1 trillion.. at the above another $12 billion in loss tax revenue.
Collectively Federal tax revenue Loss due to the $8 trillion in losses nearly $100 billion a year from 2003 and next 30 years!

Then payroll taxes
Assuming 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com bust -- 145,000 lost due to 9/11 (remember airlines didn't fly for 3 days!) 400,000 jobs lost due to hurricanes..
850,000 jobs lost.
So at say an average of $30,000 per job and Social Security and Medicare EMPLOYEE pays 7.65% or $2,295 paid by employee.. BUT I imagine you and many like you forget the EMPLOYER matches that and also pays $2,295 or a total of $4,590 paid in by Employee and Employer!
$4,590 times 850,000 jobs or near $4 billion a year due to those LOST jobs in Federal REVENUE!

So between these two tax revenue generators losing over $100 billion a year all due to what... EVENTS beyond ANYONE's control!!!

A) NO ONE IS TALKING AbOUT LOWERING TAXES do you understand!!! The question is should taxes go BACK UP instead of staying the same??

B) PRETTY FU<<K ING SIMPLE ... IF you understand the market economy ,GDP and tax revenue sources...which obviously you don't!!!

You didn't have too, enough of your comrades did it for you..
so stop pretending Obama is hated more than bush was..You people hated Bush MUCH worse and STILL DO

I am not pretending anything, idiot child. Let's just say you're a liar and leave it at that. Do you think if you say it often enough that you can convince us?? You can't because it's not true.

Forum List

Back