The Narcissist-In-Chief!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Barack Obama used the funeral for Hawaii senator Daniel Inouye to talk about himself.
In the short 1,600 word speech, Obama used the word "
my" 21 times,
"me" 12 times, and
"I" 30 times.
Obama Uses Funeral Service to Talk About Himself | The Weekly Standard

GWB on the other hand..1,666 word eulogy for President Reagan used:
"my" one times Versus Obama 21 times!
"me" zero Versus Obama 12 times!!
"I" 2 times.. Versus Obama 30 times!!
Disgusting how the MSM will NEVER point this out though!!!

Remarks By President Bush in Eulogy for Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan
Remarks By President Bush in Eulogy for Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Obama is the most self-centered, Narcissistic President in history!
He is SO insecure that HE has to build himself UP in every speech! He blames everyone else and takes credit wrongly case in point Bin Laden!
The entire planning and tracking and detection of Osama started and most of the hard work occurred during GWB... but Obama self appoints himself as the executor! So much so that when Benghazi occurred Obama COULD NOT allow a planned attack be the reason which during his campaign he was crowing about his success with Bin Laden... and Benghazi proved differently... AND for that reason the video was blamed!

This arrogant self-centered person really is a disgusting person! Always putting himself first!!

I'm not surprised that NOT ONE of you Obama supporters would respond as you in most cases are just as narcissistic as Obama!
You all are more interested in your "meNess" or "Iness" rather then the "yous" of the world!
You are like most Obamatrons... such creatures of endless cliches, memes that you keep repeating.."evil millionaires/billionaires" "ban guns", "universal healthcare" and you obviously KNOW nothing about the nonsense you spout.
Just as long as Obama's stash lasts, you'll continue to like the rooting pigs you are scrounge and tear at your fellow humans to like animals grab what you think is yours!

In this season where Christians celebrate the GIVING you the "TAKERS" want to get rid of it!

You stupidly make fun of the "makers" and all the while are the "TAKERS"!

At some point the "golden egg laying goose" will be killed by you and then you'll be surprised... where is the gold?

Here is another post along the same lines:

Our Narcissist President

The Start Thinking Right blog gives us a riveting insight into Obama's outlook @ Obama The Narcissist Pseudo-Messiah: Republicans Only Want To Punish Me Because, Really, Everything Is ALL About Me. « Start Thinking Right

It includes:

Obama is telling the liberal world, “If the*Republicans hate you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.”*

:mad:

So according to Obama...ALL hatred STARTED with him???

Boy what a gigantic NARCISSIST!

First of all I don't know ANY Republican that actually "hate" anyone if they are like me!

"Hatred" is such a waste of energy and being conservative...if I hate ANYTHING it is wasting energy!

Second where was Obama during Clinton's era? I mean there was never any hatred expressed by anyone unless it was started with the Bork hearings in the 80s!

Hatred??? Not in my vocabulary and I don't think most Republicans have time for "hatred"!

I'm not surprised that NOT ONE of you Obama supporters would respond as you in most cases are just as narcissistic as Obama!
You all are more interested in your "meNess" or "Iness" rather then the "yous" of the world!
You are like most Obamatrons... such creatures of endless cliches, memes that you keep repeating.."evil millionaires/billionaires" "ban guns", "universal healthcare" and you obviously KNOW nothing about the nonsense you spout.
Just as long as Obama's stash lasts, you'll continue to like the rooting pigs you are scrounge and tear at your fellow humans to like animals grab what you think is yours!

In this season where Christians celebrate the GIVING you the "TAKERS" want to get rid of it!

At some point the "golden egg laying goose" will be killed by you and then you'll be surprised... where is the gold?

I'll respond.

Don't quit your dayjob. Psychiatric analysis requires insight.

Respond to what?? Your total idiocy?? You and the rest of the bat crap crazies have no objectivity when it comes to this president. Trying to reason with you is like trying to catch lightening in a bottle. It isn't going to happen so why bother?? Idiot.

They prolly all did what I did -- read the OP, concluded "this is stupid" and moved on to something with substance.

Why is this amateur pop psychology posted in Politics anyway? Where's the politics? All I see is "waaaah! waaaah! the President's uppity!".:cuckoo:

I had my fill of Red Whine last month, thanks. It's not amusing any more. Why don't you try something really relevant, like take an O'bama speech and count how many times he says "uh"?

What a pile of Pubcrappe psychobabble LOL

There were over 20 protests/attacks on embassies the same day that WERE based on that hater video, Little known fact among the moron dupes. No lies, except from the total a-hole BS pub propaganda machine, dupes.

At the end of this 8 year nightmare, we'll be able to look back and laugh at what this guys legacy will be..........will easily eclipse Carter as the definitive scheister the Republic has ever known.

At the end of this 8 year nightmare, we'll be able to look back and laugh at what this guys legacy will be..........will easily eclipse Carter as the definitive scheister the Republic has ever known.

8 years?!?! You wish!!! :cool:

Maybe it is YOU who wish for more than 8 years.

Eight years of presidency is only followed by more when the president who held the office was highly successful, respected by almost everybody and he was good for the country.

Such as Ronald Reagan.

George W. Bush did not measure up. Neither did Bill Clinton. Both for obvious reasons.

And sure as Hell, neither will Barak Obama.

They prolly all did what I did -- read the OP, concluded "this is stupid" and moved on to something with substance.

Why is this amateur pop psychology posted in Politics anyway? Where's the politics? All I see is "waaaah! waaaah! the President's uppity!".:cuckoo:

I had my fill of Red Whine last month, thanks. It's not amusing any more. Why don't you try something really relevant, like take an O'bama speech and count how many times he says "uh"?

I know this is above your pay grade as Obama once said and the concept yes... very hard to comprehend... Narcissists like Obama think the WORLD revolves around them and with such ARROGANCY comes dangers to us all!
Obama's insecurity as to his own self worth has already cost 4 Americans lives in Benghazi and more will come !

I know this is above your pay grade as Obama once said and the concept yes... very hard to comprehend... Narcissists like Obama think the WORLD revolves around them and with such ARROGANCY comes dangers to us all!
Obama's insecurity as to his own self worth has already cost 4 Americans lives in Benghazi and more will come !

So what? You're still melting down over some self-absorbed psychobabble about what somebody "thinks". "Arrogancy" (your spelling of uppity?) is irrelevant to anything but your Red Whine. It's subjective. That's why this thread is going nowhere, as is your second attempt.

What politician do you know who got where he is without a healthy dose of ego to get him there?

I mean -- duh.

So what? You're still melting down over some self-absorbed psychobabble about what somebody "thinks". "Arrogancy" (your spelling of uppity?) is irrelevant to anything but your Red Whine. It's subjective. That's why this thread is going nowhere, as is your second attempt.

What politician do you know who got where he is without a healthy dose of ego to get him there?

I mean -- duh.

OH come on!! Obama is suppose to be "for the little people" is that what you are saying??

This is NOT pop psychology but simple communication skills... YOU don't use "me" , "I", "my" as frequently as Obama does without it being OBVIOUS to anyone with an ounce of common sense this is NOT a humble person. This phony baloney President who preaches "my brother's keeper" who's brother lives in a $12 hut and he surfs in Hawaii?
How can you people be so utterly BLIND to his pomposity? And YOU are the racist by the way for injecting "UPPITY"!
I had a black cousin in the 50s in a state with less then 3% blacks so don't give me that crap about "Uppity"!
Remember Obama is half white!

I mean -- duh.

George W. Bush's 1,666 word eulogy for President Reagan used:
"my" one times Versus Obama 21 times!
"me" zero -- Versus Obama 12 times!!
"I" 2 times.. Versus Obama 30 times!!

It is very obvious YOU don't understand the importance of words especially used by an extremely pronounced NARCISSIST!!

I mean -- duh.

OH come on!! Obama is suppose to be "for the little people" is that what you are saying??

This is NOT pop psychology but simple communication skills... YOU don't use "me" , "I", "my" as frequently as Obama does without it being OBVIOUS to anyone with an ounce of common sense this is NOT a humble person. This phony baloney President who preaches "my brother's keeper" who's brother lives in a $12 hut and he surfs in Hawaii?
How can you people be so utterly BLIND to his pomposity? And YOU are the racist by the way for injecting "UPPITY"!
I had a black cousin in the 50s in a state with less then 3% blacks so don't give me that crap about "Uppity"!

Actually, "uppity" describes everything about your point here, because it's all about attitude. Not substance.

No, I really don't sit down and count how many times somebody uses a personal pronoun or says "uh" or mock them for using a TelePrompTer, all of which is the same "uppity attitude" mentality. You lost the election, and the winner is black. Get over it.

This entire premise is completely silly and I'm not going to be the only one left to enable it. You're gonna have to work this out on your own.
:bye1:

I mean -- duh.

Actually, "uppity" describes everything about your point here, because it's all about attitude. Not substance.

No, I really don't sit down and count how many times somebody uses a personal pronoun or says "uh" or mock them for using a TelePrompTer, all of which is the same "uppity attitude" mentality. You lost the election, and the winner is black. Get over it.

This entire premise is completely silly and I'm not going to be the only one left to enable it. You're gonna have to work this out on your own.
:bye1:

SILLY???? Read what a psychologist concerned about Obama's "narcissism" and the dangers to our country!!!

Finally this OP wasn't meant for people that don't understand the power of words, the dynamics of personality and what professional psychologists have concurred that Obama IS a narcissist!
Laguna Niguel, CA (PRWEB) October 21, 2012
Psychologist Dr. Paul Fick Says Obama Psychologically Damaged ‘Beyond Narcissism,’ Offers Details to Press explain how he came to the conclusion that Obama has severe psychological damage.
He’s way beyond narcissism. Yes, he has narcissistic symptoms, but he also suffers from paranoid tendencies and oppositionalism. This combination makes him a dangerous and destructive president, filled with carefully hidden anger that he is exacting upon America, which he consciously and unconsciously hates,” Dr. Fick explained.
Psychologist Dr. Paul Fick Says Obama Psychologically Damaged

Forum List

Back