The Name of a Film

I cannot get the second still to post, its Harry Brown; not a Sleuth contender either.

I cannot get the second still to post, its Harry Brown; not a Sleuth contender either.
Harry Brown is correct. One of my favorites. Here is another:

Lincoln5.jpg

The day the Earth stood still.

Edit: I gave up posting images to an online image site so I could post them in threads so someone else is free to post the next one.

Bah! All his talk of Spaghetti Westerns. Name this one:

22987.gif

I'd like to see if anyone knows the character's name.

Correct. A true classic. Your clue for us?

I agree a true classic that I always watch when it comes on. Please feel free to post up another pic, I don't do images online anymore. Or if anyone else has a film image.
I have the DVDs of both the original and the subpar remake.

Since you passed, another classic:
View attachment 148365

When worlds collide?

I agree a true classic that I always watch when it comes on. Please feel free to post up another pic, I don't do images online anymore. Or if anyone else has a film image.

View attachment 148365

When worlds collide?

Yes and another classic. You have to love at the end when the buy pushing the wheelchair decides he and his 'pal' are staying.

Bah! All his talk of Spaghetti Westerns. Name this one:

22987.gif

I'd like to see if anyone knows the character's name.
El Indio. The Spaghetti Westerns turned me not only into a big fan of Ennio Morricone's music, but movie soundtrack music in general. I have many of his pieces on my playlist.

The most memorable part of "A Few Dollars More" soundtrack for me was the musical watch - Carillon's theme:

View attachment 148365

When worlds collide?
Correct. Got one of your own?

The Bat? (only one I could think of with him AND Agnes Moorhead)

Forum List

Back