The Name of a Film

trinity81321b401.gif

This is that film where they spend the whole film slapping each other :smoke:

trinity81321b401.gif
It's a spaghetti western...
which one
The very cheesy production of, Trinity is Still My Name..

The film is "Intolerance" directed in 1916 by the great D W Griffith, this is the Biblical segment of the film and this picture shows the English actor Howard Gaye as Jesus Christ.

049-intolerance-classic-movie-review-lillian-gish-d-w-griffith-silent-epic-jesus-1916-03.jpg
Yet Howard wasn't gaye...

No he wasn't, neither was Marvin gaye.

But the film is D W Griffith's "Intolerance" 1916, a magnificent piece of cinematic art.
Yes it is, poor DW died a broke alcoholic after making Birth of a Nation...The film was innocent but led to the revival of the KKK...

The film is "Intolerance" directed in 1916 by the great D W Griffith, this is the Biblical segment of the film and this picture shows the English actor Howard Gaye as Jesus Christ.

049-intolerance-classic-movie-review-lillian-gish-d-w-griffith-silent-epic-jesus-1916-03.jpg
Yet Howard wasn't gaye...

No he wasn't, neither was Marvin gaye.

But the film is D W Griffith's "Intolerance" 1916, a magnificent piece of cinematic art.
Yes it is, poor DW died a broke alcoholic after making Birth of a Nation...The film was innocent but led to the revival of the KKK...

Without D W Griffith there never would have been an American film industry.

Bonsoir, you need to give me the name of the film .
You could ask question , actor name, country who made the film, year etc the one who find the name bring a new picture of a film.

Thank you for playing i hope you will like ? :)

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

These are two still pictures from another film that's in my favourite ten films ever made.

The name of the film, the year it was made, the film is credited to four directors, so naming two of the four will do, or even better naming all four directors.

The film has four directors, as the film is split into four segments, each segment having it's own director.

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg

You could ask question , actor name, country who made the film, year etc the one who find the name bring a new picture of a film.

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

These are two still pictures from another film that's in my favourite ten films ever made.

The name of the film, the year it was made, the film is credited to four directors, so naming two of the four will do, or even better naming all four directors.

The film has four directors, as the film is split into four segments, each segment having it's own director.

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg
Sabrina ?

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg
Sabrina ?

No.

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg
1940 ?

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg
Bonjour, could have the name of the actor ?

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg
1940 ?

No the film wasn't made in 1940, it was though made in the 1940s.

I think perhaps I should offer a clue, the actress in this below picture is Googie Withers.

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg

We posted that at the same time, you asked for the name of the actor and at the same time I gave a clue by posting the name of the actress :omg:

See my post # 38

Picture of the film

View attachment 108290

83179989_o.png

Dead-of-Night-1945.jpg

We posted that at the same time, you asked for the name of the actor and at the same time I gave a clue by posting the name of the actress :omg:

See my post # 38
Thank you, no problèm i will make some research :)

Forum List

Back