The Name Keeps Popping More Frequently

Yeah right.............like I'm going to believe a far right wing hate site.

I mean...................you really ought to look at some of the other articles on there.

This name has started coming up in various threads in various forums. Some people seem to have an inkling, others a pretty good grip, some never heard of the guy, some are on target, some are positively clueless. Hope this link works:

George Soros - Discover the Networks
His name keeps popping up because he's a jew and invloved in left wing politics. There's literally no other reason.

Are you scared of the jews granny?

This name has started coming up in various threads in various forums. Some people seem to have an inkling, others a pretty good grip, some never heard of the guy, some are on target, some are positively clueless. Hope this link works:

His name keeps popping up because he's a jew and invloved in left wing politics. There's literally no other reason.

George Soros' ethnicity has nothing to do with the hate he engenders! It's his globalist agenda and efforts to destroy current governments in Europe and to totally transform American politics. He has backed radical movements that bring about riots and destruction of private property.

Am I scared of Jews? No, not at all. Went to school with a lot of them, they lived in the same neighborhood, one of my dearest friends is a Jew ... and for a short time I attended Temple as well. Good people. I also capitalize the word.

Am I scared of Jews? No, not at all. Went to school with a lot of them, they lived in the same neighborhood, one of my dearest friends is a Jew ... and for a short time I attended Temple as well. Good people. I also capitalize the word.

My folks were in showbiz so 90% of their friends were Jews. My Aunts and Uncles were Jews. They tend to be very clanish but, once you're family, that's how they treat you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back