The name is bobcollum

............WHO GIVES A SHIT???:eusa_eh:

Nobody has a gun to your head. It's there in case you're unsure where I stand and give a shit enough to look. If not, I'd normally imagine one wouldn't take the time to come in here and post a comment. I look forward to hearing more vitriol in the future.

What entitlements do you currently enjoy?

Low blow for the good guys. :lol:

I like that avatar. Where did you find it ?

Note stated question was not answered.

It's tough for me right now not really knowing many of you. My sarcasm detector is basically useless at the moment...so if I assume you're serious than it doesn't matter what I say, your mind is probably made up, which is unfortunate if true.

After about two decades of living in the Bay State pretty much everwhere between from Cape Ann and P-Town, I finally escaped Massachusetts in the late 80s.

Welcome comrade.

Nobody has a gun to your head. It's there in case you're unsure where I stand and give a shit enough to look. If not, I'd normally imagine one wouldn't take the time to come in here and post a comment. I look forward to hearing more vitriol in the future.

He's one of the knuckle draggers that seem to infest most boards. Has its advantages. Gives us someone to laugh at.

Welcome Bob!

He's one of the knuckle draggers that seem to infest most boards. Has its advantages. Gives us someone to laugh at.

Welcome Bob!

Yes, I understand a lot more about the individuals here since venturing into the Flame Zone last night for the first time. Funny stuff...very funny.

Low blow for the good guys. :lol:

I like that avatar. Where did you find it ?

It's tough for me right now not really knowing many of you. My sarcasm detector is basically useless at the moment...so if I assume you're serious than it doesn't matter what I say, your mind is probably made up, which is unfortunate if true.

My sarcasm meter can run pretty high some days. Also, I might just be attempting humor.

My sarcasm meter can run pretty high some days. Also, I might just be attempting humor.

Understood. No worries here funny-man, in due time I'll have a better grasp of the personalities.

I'm probably going to bump heads with your political leanings from time to time, but if we can keep it civil I can also be a friend despite the differences.

Forum List

Back