The Nadir In American Education

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Under the auspices of Liberalism, Inc., religion is treated in the following way.

This is what we have come to in a nation founded by religious folks, for a moral people.

Hey, I'm all for reading the bible in school.

We can start with Judges 11, where Jephthah the Gileadite sacrifices his virgin daughter as a burnt offering because he made an oath to Yahweh.

We can then go on to 2 Samuel, where Yahweh kills David's Baby to teach him a lesson.

We can then move on to 2 Kings 2, where the Prophet Elisha summons two she-bears to maul 42 small children to death because they made fun of his bald head.

Burkas yes. Bible no. It is what Obama means when he says, "Muslim global integration."
It is not them integrating into our society, it is us conforming to what the migrant's demand.

Don't forget Sharia Law, coming to your house soon.

We can start with Judges 11, where Jephthah the Gileadite sacrifices his virgin daughter as a burnt offering because he made an oath to Yahweh.

We can then go on to 2 Samuel, where Yahweh kills David's Baby to teach him a lesson.

We can then move on to 2 Kings 2, where the Prophet Elisha summons two she-bears to maul 42 small children to death because they made fun of his bald head.

There ya go, the one true religion.

And your excuse?

"The Broward School District claimed it was told Giovanni was reading the Bible when he should have been reading an assigned book, not during free-reading time. The district stressed that any student may read the Bible, or any other religious book, during free time."

Teacher's Bible Ban In Class Sparks Protest & Change

Over two years ago

Burkas yes. Bible no. It is what Obama means when he says, "Muslim global integration."
It is not them integrating into our society, it is us conforming to what the migrant's demand.

Oh, I didn't forget. I asked France...

Then I asked the people in NY:
muslim-take-over-brooklyn-street-for-prayer-service-intimidate-passersby-islam-in-america-nteb-933x445.jpg

Then I asked the people in Los Angeles...

You should learn to be more discriminating, and and accurate in your terminology.

"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

As this nation was formed based on the Judeo-Christian tradition, one is led to believe that you live to ridicule both said tradition, and this nation.

You are a sad and pathetic excuse for an American.

Bet everyone tells you that, huh?

As this nation was formed based on the Judeo-Christian tradition, one is led to believe that you live to ridicule both said tradition, and this nation.

No, you see, most people see that box of medals the Army gave me behind my desk and say, "Thank you for your Service, Sergeant!"

But you see, this country was founded on Bronze Age superstitions, slavery and genocide of non-white people. Loving something means you don't pretend their flaws don't exist. Loving someone means being honest with them and helping them correct their flaws.

I'm sorry you don't understand the concept.

Now, to your point, is pointing out that there are some damned savage stories in the Bible "ridiculing" it? I didn't put the story of Jephthah in the Bible, whoever wrote it 3000 years ago did. They did it to illustrate a point about their God (which is what they called all the forces of nature they really didn't understand).

He was a wrathful being, and if you promised to sacrifice someone to him, you'd better damned well do it!!!

Now, obviously, this is not a story modern Christians like to tell. And the fact you are diverting from it tells me you aren't very comfortable with it, either.

No, you see, most people see that box of medals the Army gave me behind my desk and say, "Thank you for your Service, Sergeant!"

But you see, this country was founded on Bronze Age superstitions, slavery and genocide of non-white people. Loving something means you don't pretend their flaws don't exist. Loving someone means being honest with them and helping them correct their flaws.

I'm sorry you don't understand the concept.

Now, to your point, is pointing out that there are some damned savage stories in the Bible "ridiculing" it? I didn't put the story of Jephthah in the Bible, whoever wrote it 3000 years ago did. They did it to illustrate a point about their God (which is what they called all the forces of nature they really didn't understand).

He was a wrathful being, and if you promised to sacrifice someone to him, you'd better damned well do it!!!

Now, obviously, this is not a story modern Christians like to tell. And the fact you are diverting from it tells me you aren't very comfortable with it, either.

I do appreciate your service to our nation, but, clearly and evidently, you have deteriorated markedly since....in both mental stability and in any patriotism you might have once had.

'Tis a sad state of your affairs, and, unfortunately, the downward spiral will continue.

I do appreciate your service to our nation, but, clearly and evidently, you have deteriorated markedly since....in both mental stability and in any patriotism you might have once had.

'Tis a sad state of your affairs, and, unfortunately, the downward spiral will continue.

Uh, no.

You see, I don't mistake loyalty to my country to loyalty to a bunch of multi-national corporations who would screw most of my countrymen in a heartbeat if there was a profit to be made.

Unlike stupid people like you who cling to their guns and their bibles and wonder why they are being screwed.

Uh, no.

You see, I don't mistake loyalty to my country to loyalty to a bunch of multi-national corporations who would screw most of my countrymen in a heartbeat if there was a profit to be made.

Unlike stupid people like you who cling to their guns and their bibles and wonder why they are being screwed.

You are a poor, sad, nobody.
You have my pity.

Somehow, you've decided that you'd feel better about yourself if you could make everyone feel as miserable as you feel.

You can't.

You are a poor, sad, nobody.
You have my pity.

Somehow, you've decided that you'd feel better about yourself if you could make everyone feel as miserable as you feel.

You can't.

Waaaaahhhhhh..... Joe is being mean to me by pointing out my pomposity.

So let's review. You thought it was just horrible some little Bible Thumper was reading the bible instead of doing his work.

I pointed out, hey, I'm all for BIble Study. Let's talk about the parts of the bible that are really shitty (which is about half of it, really) instead of the few nice things they read in Church on Sunday. Open up dialog and discussion.

I'd like to hear from you about how a God could DEMAND that Jephthah butcher his daughter, and then burn the body on an altar... and still be considered "Good" by any rational person.

But you aren't smart enough for that discussion, so I must be wrong in even pointing it out.

Forum List

Back