The NAACP Hates Black People

oh, and the truth about who founded the naacp

a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard, both the descendants of abolitionists, William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice.

The NAACP was formed partly in response to the continuing horrific practice of lynching and the 1908 race riot in Springfield, the capital of Illinois and resting place of President Abraham Lincoln. Appalled at the violence that was committed against blacks,

their party affiliation at that time is meaningless..surely nobody here is going to trot out that absurdly ridiculous argument again...nobody here can be that dumb

Only thing dumber is assigned them liberal status.

It's a shame that ******* are such vile violent lazy creatures and not wholesome and hardworking like white conservatives. Note the 90% black unemployment rate and the 100% welfare rate of black Americans.

What if Romney would have gone to the NAACP convention, which Obama did not, and said the following?

The NAACP Hates Black People « threedonia.com

“I believe his vested interests are in white Americans,” Charlette Stoker Manning, the chairwoman of Women in NAACP, told the website BuzzFeed following the Republican candidate’s Wednesday speech in Houston.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

Pretty sad when a formerly venerable institution like the NAACP pretends that they represent Black people who "can barely find a way to get back and forth to work". A profound insult to all Americans and indicative of the left wing effort to keep Black people on the plantation and dependent on poverty pimps (like Manning?) and Uncle Sam for their support.

Pretty sad when a formerly venerable institution like the NAACP pretends that they represent Black people who "can barely find a way to get back and forth to work". A profound insult to all Americans ...

There are many groups and "pundits" and "leaders" from both "sides" who have a vested interest in keeping the flames fanned.

The NAACP is one of them.

It's a shame that ******* are such vile violent lazy creatures and not wholesome and hardworking like white conservatives. Note the 90% black unemployment rate and the 100% welfare rate of black Americans.

this is why i love a true conservative that gives his honest opinion about what white republicans think.

this is why i love a true conservative that gives his honest opinion about what white republicans think.

Please don't confuse Salt Jones with a conservative.

why do you not have a flag of the USA?

What if Romney would have gone to the NAACP convention, which Obama did not, and said the following?

The NAACP Hates Black People « threedonia.com

“I believe his vested interests are in white Americans,” Charlette Stoker Manning, the chairwoman of Women in NAACP, told the website BuzzFeed following the Republican candidate’s Wednesday speech in Houston.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

Pretty sad when a formerly venerable institution like the NAACP pretends that they represent Black people who "can barely find a way to get back and forth to work". A profound insult to all Americans and indicative of the left wing effort to keep Black people on the plantation and dependent on poverty pimps (like Manning?) and Uncle Sam for their support.

What in the hell are you talking about? LOL

It's pretty much an accurate representation of some of what some conservatives around here are saying;"Mr Plantation man"...................

a white person in 6 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person and 25% of blacks are on welfare.

It's pretty much an accurate representation of some of what some conservatives around here are saying;"Mr Plantation man"...................

Now you're confusing me with a democrat.

Actually what he said is more of a representation of what a democrat would say,,,i.e.

LBJ "I'll have those ******* voting democratic for the next 200 years.

Robert Byrd "I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time."

Harry Truman..."I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a ****** or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

You have any examples of any prominant republicans using that term?

Actually what he said is more of a representation of what a democrat would say,,,i.e.

Harry Truman..."I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a ****** or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

Most of them are smart enough to use code words. Here's an example:
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

I DO note that you had to go back 50+ years for two of them.

FACTS:
The first President wit noticeable African (Black) heritage was nominated and elected by the democrat party. That certainly can't even be said about the republican/conservative party.

There are a LOT MORE minority congressmen and women elected by the democrat electorate than there are in the republican/conservative party.

Minorities have MUCH more representation in the democrat party than in the republican/conservative party.

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

FACTS:
The first President wit noticeable African (Black) heritage was nominated and elected by the democrat party. That certainly can't even be said about the republican/conservative party.

There are a LOT MORE minority congressmen and women elected by the democrat electorate than there are in the republican/conservative party.

Minorities have MUCH more representation in the democrat party than in the republican/conservative party.

You're saying Republicans are smarter than Democrats. That I can agree with.

Take this history test:

1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

NOTE: All answers are "b."

FACTS:

You're saying Republicans are smarter than Democrats. That I can agree with.
I never said that at all.

Take this history test:

1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party
The Liberals and Radicals in the republican party were certainly responsible for that. The CONSERVATIVES were against ending slavery and yes they were in the Democratic Party.

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

The Liberals and Radicals in the republican party were certainly responsible for that. The CONSERVATIVES were against ending slavery and yes they were in the Democratic Party.

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

The Liberals in the republican party, certainly not the CONSERVATIVES (LIKE YOU).

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

That was a very Liberal move by him. Certainly not a conservative move.

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party
The Liberals and Radicals in the republican party were certainly responsible for that. The CONSERVATIVES were against the civil Rights billsand yes they were in BOTH Parties.

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

Oh the Affirmative action that you conservatives have a big crying hard on about? Thanks for the laugh!!!

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

That was a good thing that George Bush did, what programs did he spend money on SPECIFICALLY to "money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?" I will say that it's pretty funny to see a "small government conservative" seemingly bragging about affirmative action and government programs!!!! :lol:

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party
The CONSERVATIVES IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party
The CONSERVATIVES IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. Many of whom switched to the republican party after LBJ and the 1960's...... :)

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party
I need to research that "answer" of yours.

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ X] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[x ] b. Democratic Party
Do you have a problem with the confederate Flag??????? You need to back the rest of those assertions up with some citations

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ X] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ X] b. Democratic Party
Al Gore's father was a conservative.

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

Show me that it's actually part of the National Democrat party platform.

NOTE: All answers are "b."

LOL, that must have taken a lot of effort for you to be proven wrong!!! My answers will be in red for each of those "test questions". I'll follow up with more down here. So let's get this straight, you are a pro-affirmative action, pro-government programs, socialist, conservative? What happened to all of your states rights bullshit? If there was a republican like this today, you would be calling them RINO, YOU GUYS WOULD BE HAVING A FIT. NOW SUDDENLY YOU WANT TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY? :lol:

Conservatives like William F. Buckley were against the Civil Rights Movement.

Forum List

Back