The N Word

Were honkies, rednecks, or crackers taken to Africa in chains to work on plantations?

No.. They were sent to PENAL COLONIES like Australia or Georgia and BANISHED for dead.. .
How's that? Do we get your sympathy now?? :dev3:

:link:

Are you joking? Did you MISS American History classes? Just lost a lot a respect for your perspective on abuses in history. Go fix that problem yourself.. Find an 8th grader to help you...

No link? - Okay you are summarily dismissed ;)

This is just another instance where awful crap like slavery is mis-identified. Not ALL of the "sex slavery" is actually slavery. It's another way to minimize a word by over-using it. Not every prostitute is a "sex slave". Kinda like when leftists equate working at WallyMart to slavery.. :rolleyes:

Where did I suggest that EVERY prostitute was a sex slave? They're being used like hell and under the control of their pimp...

But no .. I speak of this sort of crap:

sex slave ring in us broken up

Not saying that YOU did. But the media coverage has gone WAAAAY beyond reason equating sex industry with slavery.. I'd like to see EVERY kind of "slave ring" broken up.. Why don't we focus on that? Where is the outrage? Where are the threads on MODERN day slavery? The serious ones.

60,000 AMERICANS in slavery per my previous link - Let's start with that prior to calling all of Africa a shithole ...

MmmK?

Since I didn't ask for reparations....

[...]
No. You didn't ask directly and openly for reparations but the focus of your commentary makes it clear that's what you have in mind.

If I was talking about reparations I would be saying reparations. Since I didn't ask for reparations.... . What you need do is what I suggested. Because if I moved Africa I would no more be living in a mud hut than your white ass would be living in a sod cabin hoping the feudal lords don't beat your ass, taking two baths in your life, watching rats living with you while the dead bodes float in the river while you drink the same water you would face back in your ancestral home.

Then what is it that you want? For people to be nice to you and not say mean things? Seriously, I don't get what you think you are going to get out of people. People who are racist are going to be racist. That is all there is to it. All of this angst and complaining isn't going to help you or change the minds of any racists.

Well I believe we can end racism. Just because you are a racist doesn't mean racism should get to continue. So try asking your questions to some of these white people here.

Your ranting and raving about racists anonymously on an online message board is really going to be quite ineffectual at stopping any type of behavior. Why not be realistic? What else are you doing to "stop racism?"

Well, this is the definition I would probably use.

Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Noting the use of "an" rather than "the" in the clause, racial differences produce (--) inherent superiority, I am inclined to agree with this definition.

I do believe the American Negro to be inherently superior to his/her Caucasian and Asian counterpart in physical endeavors. I further believe the Asian to be demonstratedely superior to Caucasians and Negroes in scholastic endeavors.

So it seems each of the various human sub-species (races) tend to excel in certain attributes while no sub-species is universally superior to all others.

I tend to look at people as individuals, and every individual has his/her own strengths and weaknesses. Besides that, there can be other socioeconomic factors that are related to the perceived "superiority" of some races in some areas.

I tend to look at people as individuals, and every individual has his/her own strengths and weaknesses. Besides that, there can be other socioeconomic factors that are related to the perceived "superiority" of some races in some areas.
Chris,

Do you ever watch NBA basketball games?

I really don't care for most sports, football, baseball, etc., and I have no interest at all in the game itself, but when I watch some of those Black basketball players move I am always amazed at their physical skill, agility, speed, and stamina. There are some pretty good White players but none come close to the Blacks. There is no question that the Black players are physically superior.

That's not a "racist" assessment. It's an observation based on readily perceptible evidence.

.... There are some pretty good White players but none come close to the Blacks. There is no question that the Black players are physically superior. .......

That is just stupid shit.

Were honkies, rednecks, or crackers taken to Africa in chains to work on plantations?

No.. They were sent to PENAL COLONIES like Australia or Georgia and BANISHED for dead.. .
How's that? Do we get your sympathy now?? :dev3:

:link:

Are you joking? Did you MISS American History classes? Just lost a lot a respect for your perspective on abuses in history. Go fix that problem yourself.. Find an 8th grader to help you...

No link? - Okay you are summarily dismissed ;)

It's your embarrassment for forgetting your 8th grade history.. It's absolutely comical you're asking me for a link to something that should have prevented you moving up to High School... But here goes.. Not responsible for the outbursts of laughter from the peanut gallery at your stupidity...

The founding fathers of Australia: The story of convicts shipped to the New World | Daily Mail Online

This was NOT unique.. Many convict colonies were established in the various empires of France, England, Spain etc. And people were FORCIBLY SHIPPED without a lot of support to survive in their new world.. And I imagine, most ALL OF THEM --- were whiteys...

The concept of a Georgia Penal Colony was sold to the King of England who granted the charter but only with the emphasis on buffering the Spanish colonies in Florida. So THOSE folks were not ALL incarcerated debtors. Because the King wanted a more stable settlement. But that was the ORIGINAL plan..

The British literally used the American colonies as dumping ground for convicts. MOST of them ended up in slavery of the "white kind"... You're welcome --- genius... Here's your GED...

Convicts Transported to Colonial America | Bibliography - Genealogy Decoded

What you may not know is that the practice of sending prisoners to Australia only began when America had a Revolution and told the British to stop sending them HERE. Really.

From nearly the first landing on the American shores up until 1776 and the Revolution, the British first through a black market type system, then by a government sanctioned (Transportation Act of 1718) policy systematically emptied the gaols of felons not convicted of what we would now call “high crimes.” Petty theft, prostitution, robbery, arson, and bigamy were offenses that could land you in America the hard way. They filled boats arriving from America with tobacco (imagine the smell) with these convicts destined to serve their sentence in the plantations of Maryland and Virginia.

Additionally, and not incidentally, the British also “transported” (that was the official sentence) political prisoners, POWs, and others not committing crimes.

Forum List

Back