The "N" word

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Fuck racism, you should be able to say anything you want in America. If you can't take a joke than Fuck off. So for everyone of every race and creed enjoy this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5ZV1H8EeY&feature=related]John Valby - "N" Word Poem - YouTube[/ame]

meh...

sucks that, when certain black people act like self-serving shit-for-brains jiggaboos, we're not allowed to them "*******"...

Last edited:
You call blacks "*******" all you want too, you do it BEHIND THEIR BACKS anyway!! You already know that if you call a black person "******" to their face what's going to happen...FIGHT IS ON!! But do you know why? ****** is a word that slave owners used to degrade the african slaves as a way to make them feel less than human and to keep them under their thumb. Now in the Webster Dictionary a "******" can be anybody black or white who is...stingy, miserly, and it does not pertain to just one race of people. Still, that is a very nasty word and most African-Americans are refraining from using it as well. Afterall, they didn't know that word until it was taught to them by none other than....

Da broz I know don't really much give a shit.
It's the Kikes that get bent out of shape and start bleating "antisemitic" when you say anything bad and you'd better watch out what county you're in if you say, or write, HoloHoax.
The script says 6 million and by G-d, it's 6 million.

Given the fact most people on the USMB don't hesitate to use any expletives they feel like as a form a freedom of expression, what difference does it make if they say THAT word? I will tell you what, one of my favorite authors used that word often… Samuel Clemens/ Mark Twain. He used the "n" word . There are rappers that use that word to the point of absurdity. Why don’t I use that word? Because I don’t need to, but you folks will nail me to the wall if I did.

meh...

sucks that, when certain black people act like self-serving shit-for-brains jiggaboos, we're not allowed to them "*******"...

Go ahead and call a Black man a ****** and see what happens you punk ass bitch, you got a lot of balls on the internet.

Well, you're right, i've seen people that intentionally want to pick a fight with a black person and that one word lights the fuse faster than anything......

meh...

Go ahead and call a Black man a ****** and see what happens you punk ass bitch, you got a lot of balls on the internet.

Well, you're right, i've seen people that intentionally want to pick a fight with a black person and that one word lights the fuse faster than anything......

But of course this faggot bayoubill will never do it, and if he does he will just pick on an old 70 year old homeless guy or a school boy who can't defend themselves, so he can feel like a "real" man.:doubt:

Forum List

Back