The "MYTH" that ALL Christians think ALL Muslims are Terrorists!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This was a thread which seemingly supports the OP that white people are afraid of "scary black muslims.."The "Myth" of the scary black Muslim".

NOT! Most people that are concerned for their safety are realistic knowing that like most false assumptions based on anecdotes, hyperbole and generally jumping to conclusions!

So MOST non-Muslims don't fear MOST Muslims.

Yet how many incidents in the world in the last 10 years where death and mayhem occurred were at the hands of "Christians"?

ON the other hand ....

$TROP.jpg

TheReligionofPeace - About the List of Islamic Terror Attacks

AND when was the last time we heard of a Christian based government demanding the death of an apostate, i.e. a former Christian who becomes a Muslim.

BUT....

Two Muslim extremists in Somalia murdered a member of a secret Christian community in the name of Islam in Lower Shabele region as part of a campaign to rid the country of Christianity, sources said.
$somalia-al-shabaab-execution.jpg

http://undhimmi.com/2011/04/21/21-year-old-executed-for-converting-from-islam-to-christianity/

AND since when has there been ANY events where Newsweek covers
“The War on Christians”?
$Newsweek-February-13-2012.jpeg

Newsweek covers “The War on Christians”? » GetReligion

Love your OP

It supports the fear tactic that all Muslims are terrorists and that Christianity is a superior religion

Since there is no such myth, i.e., no one actually believes that all Christians think all Muslims are terrorists,

this thread belongs in the padded room.

Love your OP

It supports the fear tactic that all Muslims are terrorists and that Christianity is a superior religion
As religions go, Christianity IS superior to Islam. Christians don't advocate the death of non-believers and have tolerance toward other religions.

Islam demands the death or conversion of all "infidels".

Plain and simple: Christianity is superior to Islam.

Love your OP

not all Muslims are terrorists. only the extremist fringe are terrorists. unfortunately, they appear to be the more vocal Muslims.

I concur. Only a small percentage of Muslims are radical extremists calling for random violence and death to others. The small percentage still amounts to MILLIONS of radicals...and they breed like rabbits.

Well personally the only ones I hate are the dirtbags who are trying to kill us.

According to Sharia law..
Obama's Mamma was allowed to marry a Muslim...BUT a Muslim woman can't marry a non Muslim!
PLUS..
Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda*) is commonly defined in Islam as the rejection in word or deed of one's former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam.

The majority of Muslim scholars hold to the traditional view that apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment until repentance, at least for adult men of sound mind

Islam allows a man to marry a woman from the People of the Book, that is, Christians and Jews.[10] It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry anyone except for another Muslim.
Islamic marital jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Muslims are terrorists in Egypt. And they are killling Christians by the thousands. And it has been increasing ever since Obama became President.

"An entire community - the Christian community in the new Egypt - is under attack. And the world remains relatively silent. There has been no significant religious outcry, political redress or diplomatic pressure to stop the attacks. There has been almost no media coverage as Egypt's Muslims systematically, over the past few months, set about massacring Egypt's Christians.
The world is not only standing idly by, it is enabling the massacre. The US naively expects that a new era, begun in new Egypt, will ripple to the rest of the Islamic world. So in the midst of these monstrous mass murders in Egypt, the US has decided to send an extra $US1 billion to help the Egyptians ease the economic crisis that emerged as a result of the ousting of Hosni Mubarak on February 11. Muslims in Egypt are on the warpath - on the religious warpath - and the US is feeding them money."

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Love your OP

As religions go, Christianity IS superior to Islam. Christians don't advocate the death of non-believers and have tolerance toward other religions.

Let Allah decide which is superior

Love your OP

They are both equally loony.

Since there is no such myth, i.e., no one actually believes that all Christians think all Muslims are terrorists,

So do you think there is a "myth about the black Muslim"???
You evidently believe that all NON-Liberals think Obama is a black muslim!

A) WE ALL AGREE... Obama is NOT all black! OK?? So that's a MYTH!

FACT per his forged birth certificate: He had a Kenyan Muslim Father and Christian white mother..

FACT:
Through these Islamic judgments, in comparison with the autobiography of President Barack Hussein Obama, we find that this president is either a Muslim or an apostate from Islam according to the strongest viewpoints of Islamic jurisprudence.

Translating Jihad: Is Obama a Muslim or an Apostate?

FACT per his forged birth certificate: He had a Kenyan Muslim Father and Christian white mother..

FACT:
Through these Islamic judgments, in comparison with the autobiography of President Barack Hussein Obama, we find that this president is either a Muslim or an apostate from Islam according to the strongest viewpoints of Islamic jurisprudence.

You're an idiot. You said there's a myth that ALL CHRISTIANS THINK ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.

There is no such myth.

Love your OP

Let Allah decide which is superior

Achmed.jpg

FACT:

You're an idiot. You said there's a myth that ALL CHRISTIANS THINK ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.

There is no such myth.

I am so sorry! I was wrong in saying "All Christians think all Muslims are Terrorists"!
I should have known simpletons would take the statement literal.
BUT here is a statement that IS TRUE...
Anyone who believes everything they read is literally TRUE is a simpleton!

Just as you I am an idiot for NOT realizing some SIMPLETONS must be told specifically that hyperbole, exaggeration is what they READ and SAY every day!

FACT:

There is no such myth.

I am so sorry! I was wrong in saying "All Christians think all Muslims are Terrorists"!
I should have known simpletons would take the statement literal.
BUT here is a statement that IS TRUE...
Anyone who believes everything they read is literally TRUE is a simpleton!

Just as you I am an idiot for NOT realizing some SIMPLETONS must be told specifically that hyperbole, exaggeration is what they READ and SAY every day!

I love how you are trying to blame this on other people when it was YOU who used the term "ALL". But maybe you are right....it is FOOLISH of us to take you at your word. I will try not to make that mistake in the future.

Forum List

Back