the MYTH of the two party system

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are low level players, giving cover. But when they activate your cell to institute the new world order, you will will relish your new evil power, just happy to finally be included.

LOL...

Like I said, they will usually obsess about how the lower levels "just don't know about it"...

It's really the super secret almost alzheimer patient that just got his 33 degree, for service to the community and longevity in the Fraternity, who "really knows" and runs the huge conspiracy of how much scholarship money we'll give this year!

You guys are low level players, giving cover. But when they activate your cell to institute the new world order, you will will relish your new evil power, just happy to finally be included.

RWA what is it you are missing in your life that being a conspiracy nut occupies?

It's really the super secret almost alzheimer patient that just got his 33 degree, for service to the community and longevity in the Fraternity, who "really knows" and runs the huge conspiracy of how much scholarship money we'll give this year!

Sounds like brainstem scarring from Satanic Ritual Abuse.

RWA what is it you are missing in your life that being a conspiracy nut occupies?

It's called a respect for truth, morality, and stewarding the long term benefit of society, though the devil's filthy lucre entices many of the heartless and soulless to do the wrong thing for short term gain.

So what's missing from my life? Satan.

You ought to look into pulling that ruddy, horned phallus from your own spiritual bottom.

It's called a respect for truth, morality, and stewarding the long term benefit of society, though the devil's filthy lucre entices many of the heartless and soulless to do the wrong thing for short term gain.

So what's missing from my life? Satan.

You ought to look into pulling that ruddy, horned phallus from your own spiritual bottom.

So you believe that YOU know truth, morality and care about the good of society? That is fucking laughable.

I don't believe a word of what you say nor does anyone else, you expect us to believe that you all of a sudden went from a huge golbalist capitalist into this idealistic spiritual Christian? No we don't buy it. I believe that all your bullshit about Noahides and freemasons which don't mean shit to the issues of the day is nothing but a deperate grab for attention, its fucking pathetic and shameful.

Furthermore any thread that you get involved in that isn't originally about Jews or freemasons that you turn into a rant about either or will be immediately deleted, we have the reputation of the board to keep in tact and don't want to see it become a home for pathetic, lonely racists and conspiracy whack jobs. Hell even threads that you start on an anti-semetic bent are going to be 86'd, i'm not going to let you trash this board i've spent the better part of 3 years enjoying. You can scream censorship all you want but I doubt anybody will listen, there isn't any fucking constitution here to protect you.

You've been warned for the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back