The MYTH Of The "Librul Media" Busted WIDE Open With The "One Nation Rally" In DC

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Why isn't any of the so-called "Librul Meedya" covering this event?

I purposely did NOT mention it any time since it has been announced perhaps 2 months or less ago.

Not one peep, even on here, a political message board. No mention on NPR, to my knowledge, no mention on ABC, NBC, CBS and certainly NOT TheRepubliconNewsNetwork...well, I believe The RW Messiah Beck did mention it...to bash it and spread untruths about it recently, but that's about it.

Here is what they are about...

OneNationWorkingTogether.org said:
The One Nation March will feature human and civil rights leaders, labor leaders, environmental and peace activists, faith leaders, celebrities and sports figures – all marching together to help Put America Back to Work and to Pull America Back Together. And to help reorder our national priorities so that investments in people come first.

March on Washington D.C. | One Nation Working Together

What We Stand For

Putting America Back to Work
  • Provide immediate relief for those who are currently unemployed.
  • Extend jobless benefits, COBRA, mortgage assistance, and other initiatives for those currently out of work.
  • Target help for populations and communities in the greatest need

Quality and Affordable Public Education
  • Ensure that all people have access to affordable, high quality education throughout their lives, from pre-school through college
  • Provide for teacher training and support necessary to continuously improve classroom practice and serve students better

Equality for All
  • Refocus Our Nation's Fiscal Priorities
  • End the foreclosure epidemic and save the homes of America's families
  • Reform bankruptcy laws to protect families and working people
  • Prioritize affordable housing for all
Who We Are | One Nation Working Together

Why would the "Librul Meedya" ignore this supposedly VERY "Leftist" rally taking place tomorrow in our nation's Capital?

The Rallies by both Stewart and Colbert have gotten instance press response, but they are mainly a joke, so no wonder why the "Lirbul Meedya" would spend time covering them, although they were announced almost an entire month AFTER the "One Nation Rally"

Things that make me go hmmm....

• Extend jobless benefits, COBRA, mortgage assistance, and other initiatives for those currently out of work.

How do the aboved mentioned bullets get people back to work?
Sounds more like "Help people be more comfortably unemployed"
:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I think its getting down played because they figured no one is going to show up anyway, except the people who are forced to go. There just doesn't seem to be any excitement around it or the message. I think the Stewart and Colbert rally will be a lot better.

I think its getting down played because they figured no one is going to show up anyway, except the people who are forced to go. There just doesn't seem to be any excitement around it or the message. I think the Stewart and Colbert rally will be a lot better.

Let me get this straight...a LITERAL handful of RW crazies decide to go apeshit and scream at their politicians and the ENTIRE media goes buck wild covering them, but a whole SECTION of society is rallying for a worthy cause and that gets TOTALLY ignored?

WHO'S deciding what to cover and what not to cover? And to what end? Ratings aka Big Business?

Looks like EXACTLY what happened under the Bush Regime the "Librul Meedya" asleep at the wheel again being everything and anything BUT Libral or Media.

Let me get this straight...a LITERAL handful of RW crazies decide to go apeshit and scream at their politicians and the ENTIRE media goes buck wild covering them, but a whole SECTION of society is rallying for a worthy cause and that gets TOTALLY ignored?

WHO'S deciding what to cover and what not to cover? And to what end? Ratings aka Big Business?

Looks like EXACTLY what happened under the Bush Regime the "Librul Meedya" asleep at the wheel again being everything and anything BUT Libral or Media.

Hey, 5 trillion people showed up at Glenn Beck's. That's why it gets news coverage. The liberal media only reported 87 thousand. The liars.

Sorry bout that,

The dem base just isn't motivated this election cycle. Either it's because it's a mid term or Obama is a massive failure. Depression probably plays a part as well:

Nearly One in 10 Americans Depressed, Study Reveals
Nearly one in 10 Americans is depressed, and one in 30 meet the criteria for major depression, with the rate higher among the unemployed and those who can't work, a study said Thursday.

1. To be a libturd you have to be depressed.
2. In good times and bad.......:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The dem base just isn't motivated this election cycle. Either it's because it's a mid term or Obama is a massive failure. Depression probably plays a part as well:

Nearly One in 10 Americans Depressed, Study Reveals
Nearly one in 10 Americans is depressed, and one in 30 meet the criteria for major depression, with the rate higher among the unemployed and those who can't work, a study said Thursday.

With the expectations you people are setting up for yourselves, if you don't win...it will be a WHOPPING loss.

James O Keefe should have interviewed people and asked if they were forced to attend

How did the "liberal" part of the media cover the Tea Party events? By bashing them constantly. They have not covered the Tea Party events in a good light at all, they have literally bashed the entire idea from day one.

Do you really think they would stoop to do the same thing in regards to the "one nation" rally? Of course not, because it is liberally based. To be honest, I am actually surprised the media is not crowning the event as something that is bound to save America. They must believe it is bound to fail.

Immie

You know......the media wouldn't have bashed the tea bagger events if they hadn't been stupid in showing up with racist bullshit signs and t-shirts.

Oh yeah......what about that one rally where Dickless Army had some people dress up as Obama and Hillary while beating them with whips?

Immie.......if the teabaggers weren't so batshit crazy, they'd have gotten better press.

I purposely did NOT mention it any time since it has been announced perhaps 2 months or less ago.

Not one peep, even on here, a political message board. No mention on NPR, to my knowledge, no mention on ABC, NBC, CBS and certainly NOT TheRepubliconNewsNetwork...well, I believe The RW Messiah Beck did mention it...to bash it and spread untruths about it recently, but that's about it.

The One Nation March will feature human and civil rights leaders, labor leaders, environmental and peace activists, faith leaders, celebrities and sports figures – all marching together to help Put America Back to Work and to Pull America Back Together. And to help reorder our national priorities so that investments in people come first.

What We Stand For

• Ensure that all people have access to affordable, high quality education throughout their lives, from pre-school through college
  • Provide for teacher training and support necessary to continuously improve classroom practice and serve students better

Equality for All

Why would the "Librul Meedya" ignore this supposedly VERY "Leftist" rally taking place tomorrow in our nation's Capital?

The Rallies by both Stewart and Colbert have gotten instance press response, but they are mainly a joke, so no wonder why the "Lirbul Meedya" would spend time covering them, although they were announced almost an entire month AFTER the "One Nation Rally"

What untruths did Beck spread??

What We Stand For

Equality for All

Why would they ignore the Rally?

1. They didn't, it was on every news channel on Sunday.
2. It was downplayed, because the left knew they would fail to draw Beck-like numbers.
3. Beck's rally had a clear message media could relay to the public.
4. The left just had a conspiracy theory jumble of whackjobs speaking.
5. No point in further reducing credibility this close to an election. I see it didn't stop you.

You know......the media wouldn't have bashed the tea bagger events if they hadn't been stupid in showing up with racist bullshit signs and t-shirts.

Oh yeah......what about that one rally where Dickless Army had some people dress up as Obama and Hillary while beating them with whips?

Immie.......if the teabaggers weren't so batshit crazy, they'd have gotten better press.

ABS, you are fooling yourself.

The Tea Party went after the establishment. Except for Fox News which is currently on the outside looking in, the media is part of the establishment. Except for kneeling at the Obama Altar, there was nothing the tea party could have done to "earn" decent press.

Immie

What We Stand For

Equality for All

When you have unions and democrat opperatives litterally busing folks in from all over at the expense of the rally organizers (unions & the such -- look at the sponsors), it tends to negate the true "grassroots" effort that they were trying to portray.

In other words .... it was a sham... and Vince the shamwow guy would've been proud.

I can just see it now..... guys in purple shirts walking thru the croud asking them to "kind of spread out just a bit so it looks as if there are millions here"
:lol:

Forum List

Back