The Myth of "Obama's" Sealed Records

Obama's record? You're funny.

But to be perfectly honest, I think the whole "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" would dominate the press until November. We really don't need that distraction.

Perhaps not "sealed" in the legal sense but certainly unavailable to the public. A rather pathetic attempt at deflection. And the hypocrisy! Whining about wanting more tax records from Romney while Obama gets a pass. What a sad display of grasping at straws...but then, you can color me shocked that the President isn't campaigning on his "accomplishments"...:eusa_whistle:

Each and every request or Romney to release is tax returns is just as valid as a demand for Mr. Obama to release his.

It is hypocritical to demand of the sitting President turn over birth records, school records and marriage records while at the same defending the Republican Candidate's refusal to do the very thing you demand of Mr. Obama.

Perhaps not "sealed" in the legal sense but certainly unavailable to the public. A rather pathetic attempt at deflection. And the hypocrisy! Whining about wanting more tax records from Romney while Obama gets a pass. What a sad display of grasping at straws...but then, you can color me shocked that the President isn't campaigning on his "accomplishments"...:eusa_whistle:

Each and every request or Romney to release is tax returns is just as valid as a demand for Mr. Obama to release his.

It is hypocritical to demand of the sitting President turn over birth records, school records and marriage records while at the same defending the Republican Candidate's refusal to do the very thing you demand of Mr. Obama.

I demand NOTHING of Obama other than he exit his office peacefully upon losing the upcoming election. I have never demanded his school records, I've only pointed out the hypocrisy of demanding more of Romney's taxes. Read carefully next time.

Forum List

Back