The myth of "men's rights"

As far as history is concerned, there has never been a time where all men had rights, or were "entitled to sex" simply by virtue of being a man.

Pretty sure that's not right ...

170-fullscreen.jpg

if that female is conservative and christian she will submit to her husband bashing her over the head with a club and dragging her to a cave to be molested

That's why I only date Jewish gals.

As far as history is concerned, there has never been a time where all men had rights, or were "entitled to sex" simply by virtue of being a man.

170-fullscreen.jpg

if that female is conservative and christian she will submit to her husband bashing her over the head with a club and dragging her to a cave to be molested
Actually no, even in the Old Testament, there were stories of blood feuds occurring in which a father or male relative took revenge against a rival tribe for molesting his daughter or sister.

Yeah, but the stories only include fathers and brothers entering blood feuds because others violated their "property," i.e. their daughters and sisters. Absent from this is any feud between men to defend the rights of their daughters and sisters to choose independently what happened to their own bodies. Again, women were refused the right to independent decision-making.

Lysie----da romans were-----WERE----lets leave them as WERE----their perversities
WERE

Oh, come on. What's the Latin for "fun bunch"? I took Latin for a year. I swear that it must have been impossible to get anything done in that language. Decline this!

gee----I am sad to say-----I never did latin-------I cannot decline "this"-----
my dad used to so -----something like 'amat, amas ----.....???? I have no idea

You didn't miss much. I concluded that the only thing the language was good for was papal enclaves. Every damned noun has to have a different ending depending on where it is in the sentence. I can't see how one could make love, argue politics, or order a pizza in that language. The only person I ever met who used it was one of my medieval history professors in college, who said that he met a foreigner on a bus and they couldn't find a language in common until they got to Latin.

When I was a little Catholic kid, we responded to some prayers during mass with "et cum spiritu tuo (and with your spirit also). We used to say that this was G-d's phone number.

there is a term used to describe that grammar stuff------uhm "HIGHLY INFLECTED" Lots of languages is-----''''highly inflected""" Of course
it seems sorta SUPERFLUOUS to persons who do not use the language.
YA GOTTA LEARN ALL THAT CRAP. -------hint----you do it in an
ALL NIGHTER ----that's how I aced german Study hard and forget it
after the exam.

170-fullscreen.jpg

Actually no, even in the Old Testament, there were stories of blood feuds occurring in which a father or male relative took revenge against a rival tribe for molesting his daughter or sister.

Yeah, but the stories only include fathers and brothers entering blood feuds because others violated their "property," i.e. their daughters and sisters. Absent from this is any feud between men to defend the rights of their daughters and sisters to choose independently what happened to their own bodies. Again, women were refused the right to independent decision-making.

women did not FIGHT -------and even today they tend to do the feminine
thing----POISON. I never fought. Physical combat does seem very
"masculine" to me--------is I brainwashed?

I try & stick with everyone starts out as equal, and only judge them on how they treat others.

Lysie----da romans were-----WERE----lets leave them as WERE----their perversities
WERE

Oh, come on. What's the Latin for "fun bunch"? I took Latin for a year. I swear that it must have been impossible to get anything done in that language. Decline this!

You didn't miss much. I concluded that the only thing the language was good for was papal enclaves. Every damned noun has to have a different ending depending on where it is in the sentence. I can't see how one could make love, argue politics, or order a pizza in that language. The only person I ever met who used it was one of my medieval history professors in college, who said that he met a foreigner on a bus and they couldn't find a language in common until they got to Latin.

When I was a little Catholic kid, we responded to some prayers during mass with "et cum spiritu tuo (and with your spirit also). We used to say that this was G-d's phone number.

there is a term used to describe that grammar stuff------uhm "HIGHLY INFLECTED" Lots of languages is-----''''highly inflected""" Of course
after the exam.

I absolutely hated doing all nighters, but I did get an A in French Lit and don't remember any of it. I can't do Hebrew or Arabic, as they are read from right to left and I can't train my eyes that way. I don't know what I could do with the Asian languages that are read up and down. Or Cyrillic. All in different alphabets. I only recently learned some of the rules for Irish, as to why the name "Sean" is pronounced "Shawn." The "sh" sound comes in if the following vowel is an "e" or an "i." There is no written "h". Don't get me started on French.

I once went to a Bas Mitzvah, and, after I figured out how to get the prayer book open, I was ever grateful for the phonetic Hebrew printed on the opposite page for us morons! I think that Hebrew and Arabic are languages that you have to start learning when you're around four.

But language is fun. I wish there were some way that I could understand it all. And with the slang! I can imagine some poor foreigner with his whatever-to-english/english-to-whatever trying to figure out what someone "getting cold feet" means. The poor guy might send along an extra pair of socks in sympathy. I got addicted to a British soap opera for a while that was all done in Cockney dialect: "pratt," "slag," in the "nick," he got "stitched up."That was fun, just translating what they were saying.

WERE

after the exam.

I absolutely hated doing all nighters, but I did get an A in French Lit and don't remember any of it. I can't do Hebrew or Arabic, as they are read from right to left and I can't train my eyes that way. I don't know what I could do with the Asian languages that are read up and down. Or Cyrillic. All in different alphabets. I only recently learned some of the rules for Irish, as to why the name "Sean" is pronounced "Shawn." The "sh" sound comes in if the following vowel is an "e" or an "i." There is no written "h". Don't get me started on French.

I once went to a Bas Mitzvah, and, after I figured out how to get the prayer book open, I was ever grateful for the phonetic Hebrew printed on the opposite page for us morons! I think that Hebrew and Arabic are languages that you have to start learning when you're around four.

But language is fun. I wish there were some way that I could understand it all. And with the slang! I can imagine some poor foreigner with his whatever-to-english/english-to-whatever trying to figure out what someone "getting cold feet" means. The poor guy might send along an extra pair of socks in sympathy. I got addicted to a British soap opera for a while that was all done in Cockney dialect: "pratt," "slag," in the "nick," he got "stitched up."That was fun, just translating what they were saying.

a story to entertain you. Long ago---when I was a single mom of a cute little
four year old, I visited present hubby in his abode. I had been warned that there
are MEN OUT THERE LOOKING FOR LITTLE BOYS!!!!!! I was vigilant.
Present hubby had a cardboard box labeled "SUKS" I was horrified.
Of course, in my tortured mind that meant weird sex toys. In a carefully
"CASUALIZED" tone of voice I asked "what's in the box"? He answered
in a tone suggesting he faced on obvious moron "SOCKS" I must have
appeared incredulous-------because he opened the box ----SOCKS!!!!!!
He still cannot spell. He grew up speaking Hebrew which is damned
inflected too. -----with the plurals and the masculine/feminine crap and
really odd tenses. -----and
even worse he is from a classical background that clung to the very old
and weird pronunciations, which----interestingly---like Spanish, is actually
LOGICAL in its spelling. I would guess that spelling in Latin is also
logical. English, for them foreigners, is REALLY WEIRD

170-fullscreen.jpg

Tell that to Jael ...

68a038bbd47d843d49cc09ef02b56ba6.jpg

170-fullscreen.jpg

There's a book on physical combat called "Meditations on Violence" which you can read if you're interested.

Physical differences between men and women are an objective reality (as far as male and female individuals go, I respect merit, such as female martial artists, regardless of averages or approximations)

Forum List

Back