The Myth of Establishment Republicans versus Conservative Republicans

Nothing wrong with standing ground... Otherwise we are just France.

Hashtag France's moto: I surrender

I don't think you know the history of France "Standing Ground". Without military and financial help from France, there would be no U.S.A.
Only because of self interest... France never a pillar of courage.

Hashtag Pepe lepew surrenders

Pick up a history book sometimes idiot.

History is never written by the conquered...

See the Indian nations

That is generally a true statement, but the French involvement in our fight for freedom is far from questionable. They turned our local battle into a world war by attacking the British any where they were encountered. You really should find out what happened.
Sure it played a part... One problem they wanted to take continent from whoever(Americans, Indians) just as much as the British.
No, their mission was only self serving.

See how they treated their colony's.

I don't think you know the history of France "Standing Ground". Without military and financial help from France, there would be no U.S.A.

See the Indian nations

That is generally a true statement, but the French involvement in our fight for freedom is far from questionable. They turned our local battle into a world war by attacking the British any where they were encountered. You really should find out what happened.
Sure it played a part... One problem they wanted to take continent from whoever(Americans, Indians) just as much as the British.

Again, you really should brush up on your history.

See the Indian nations

What history? The history written by the conquerors??

See the Indian nations

What history? The history written by the conquerors??

I can't believe the ignorance. Forget it. Your mind is made up, so I won't confuse you with facts.

A paralyzed government is good thing, to think we need government to function is so 1970/80s communism.

The private sector is so much more efficient at most things, sure we need for some government(military, police, etc) but, just for some things.

Hashtag never trust anyone saying we are from the government and we are here to help

That's patently absurd. Feel free to patent it.

A paralyzed government is good thing, to think we need government to function is so 1970/80s communism.

The private sector is so much more efficient at most things, sure we need for some government(military, police, etc) but, just for some things.

Hashtag never trust anyone saying we are from the government and we are here to help

That's patently absurd. Feel free to patent it.
Meanwhile you'll continue to fail at refuting it.

Name one government bureaucracy that is more efficient than its private sector counterpart

BS. The tea publican RINOS only have power because the rest of the majority party is afraid of being primaried out if they offend the extremist wing.
Interesting theory, do you have any evidence to support it? Even if this were true how would this explain Boehner's treatment of the freedom caucus? (FYI: they are upset because they feel they were ignored and pushed aside, which is why they rejected McCarthy as "Boehner V2.0")

Also because of the Hastert rule which states legislation will only be brought up if a majority of Republicans support it.
Hastert rule has nothing to do with this situation since it doesn't apply to the election of the Speaker of the House it only applies to floor votes on pending bills.

It has nothing to do with the framers design of a "raucous people's house" to protect a minority.
So what does it have to do with then? I'd love to hear your theory, care to share it?

I am open minded to the idea of campaign finance reform. It is ridiculous to expect the insecure attention whores who are attracted to politics to possess any moral scruples.

But the fact is Democrat candidates receive just as much money as Republican. It's insane to blame it all on "Republicans". That is exactly the type of binary thinking that these DC clowns rely upon.

Sure,they both take advantage of the money because they would be fools not to. The difference is Democrats want to get big money out of politics. Republicans don't.

Garbage.....

They've just learned how to use it as a wedge issue.

Democrats at the federal level are no more/no less corrupt than republicans.

If that's true, the repubs could easily end that issue by joining the effort to get big money out of politics.

Since it is true, you'll see democrats taking that big money from big spenders.

BS. The tea publican RINOS only have power because the rest of the majority party is afraid of being primaried out if they offend the extremist wing.
Interesting theory, do you have any evidence to support it? Even if this were true how would this explain Boehner's treatment of the freedom caucus? (FYI: they are upset because they feel they were ignored and pushed aside, which is why they rejected McCarthy as "Boehner V2.0")

Also because of the Hastert rule which states legislation will only be brought up if a majority of Republicans support it.
Hastert rule has nothing to do with this situation since it doesn't apply to the election of the Speaker of the House it only applies to floor votes on pending bills.

It has nothing to do with the framers design of a "raucous people's house" to protect a minority.
So what does it have to do with then? I'd love to hear your theory, care to share it?
My proof is Cantor being primaried out, and the attempt at McConnell. If not for the Hastert rule, the Tea publicans couldn't stop so much legislation so they'd be as powerless as the left wing Democrats. Hastert rule prevents the Speaker leading from the center.

No, the tea publican RINOs were not upset about being ignored, they were upset that Boehner allowed anything to pass that they didn't support.

I already told you my theory: Tea publican RINOS emboldened by the power given to them by the Hastert rule and by primary in out Castor were harassing Boehner and McCarthy enough that both balked at the Speakership. Being speaker puts a target on your back for the Tea publicans if you so much as keep the government running without tea publican demands becoming law. The proof is in the past 2 years of shutdown and default Brinkman ship driven by unreasonable tea publican demands that Boehner eventually had to ignore.

Forum List

Back