The Myth of a conservitive majority

• Banned
When asked if government should do more or less for the people of America the polls showed that 58% want the gov to do more while 42% said no.

When asked if they agree or disagree with the statement US government needs to be bigger to do bigger things 59% said yeas and 41 % said no.

when asked if we needed and stronger government to handle the more complex problems we face 67% said yeas and 33% said no.

This comports with the study done by PIPA a couple of years back.

American is more left leaning than it is right leaning.

The government should do more for those who need the most help, not more for those who dont need help. We need to draw a very fine line here. No offense, but most americans are not geniuses, and are not aware, of the fact, taxes go up. The government cant be all things to all people. If you want the government to do more for you, get rid of illegal aliens, who get things for free, illegally.

When asked if government should do more or less for the people of America the polls showed that 58% want the gov to do more while 42% said no.

When asked if they agree or disagree with the statement US government needs to be bigger to do bigger things 59% said yeas and 41 % said no.

when asked if we needed and stronger government to handle the more complex problems we face 67% said yeas and 33% said no.

If the poll is correct, then it wont be too long before we've lost all our freedom.

Obviously there is no "conservitive" majority.

If someone told me there was in fact a "conservitive" majority, I'd laugh in his face.

If someone told me there was such thing as a "conservitive" I'd laugh even harder.

I'd laugh hardest if I met a grown man who couldn't spell "conservative."

There is no Liberal Majority either. Each side as between 25 and 35 percent and the undecideds have the rest. As I recall the last numbers were about 30 percent for each with 40 percent undecided.

I thought the breakdown was something like 30-35% conservative and 20% liberal.

No depending on which pollster does it they generally are very close in the high 20's low 30's, depending on who did it, left is higher or right is higher. Matches close to registered repubs and democrats that vote as well.

The majority is the undecided voters, not openly aligned with either party. The side that best controls it's Fringe tends to win.

As for the "Liberals" are the majority claim, isn't it interesting that in the House the Dems had to run about 30 avowed "conservative" Democrats to eek out a bare majority. And in the Senate most of the Republicans that lost were left of center politically.

Forum List

Back