The mystery of one number

admonit

VIP Member
Nov 23, 2017
If you ask a "fighter for justice for Palestinians" about the settlements in the West Bank, you certainly will hear a long song about how these evil Jewish settlers constantly, day and night, are stealing the Palestinian land, create new settlements. They will speak with great willingness about fantastic number of illegal settlements, but never about how much land they actually occupy.
Thousand of documents (resolutions, reports etc), especially UN documents, were devoted to incessant expansion of the settlements in the West Bank. But it is a very difficult task, may be impossible mission, to find in these documents concrete size of the land in question.

Read the article "Israeli settlement" in Wiki. You can find in it anything but one: the size of the land occupied by the settlements.
Israeli settlement - Wikipedia

So, what is the problem? Isn't it reasonable to provide the exact number of the "stolen land"?

In the article "The Maps of Israeli Settlements That Shocked Barack Obama", a former Obama's special envoy on Israeli-Palestinian negotiations Frank Lowenstein acknowledges:
"Typically, those maps made Jewish settlements and outposts look tiny compared to the areas where the Palestinians lived."
The Maps of Israeli Settlements That Shocked Barack Obama

But how tiny?

Frank Lowenstein answers this question in his interview to the Times of Israel:
"Lowenstein explained that Israeli settlements, which take up roughly 1.5% of West Bank land were not his primary concern."
Obama’s peace envoy: Israel is carrying out ‘reversed Oslo’ in West Bank

1.5% That's the answer.

But, is there any other confirmation of the number?

The Human Rights Watch:
"the built-up area of residential settlements covers 6,000 hectares"
Occupation, Inc. | How Settlement Businesses Contribute to Israel’s Violations of Palestinian Rights

According to Wiki the total area of the West Bank is 5,655 km2 = 565,500 hectares.
West Bank - Wikipedia

So, it's about 1%. Even less than the number of Lowenstein.

And this is all what "these evil Jewish settlers" managed to "steal" since the 1967 war??

Last edited:
Hasbara alert.

2016-mena-israel-overviewmap.jpg

Source.

What a bullshit OP!

And, in typical zionut style, it's actually ok to steal land as long as it's not too much :asshole:

Tell ya what, nip down to Walmart and steal just a little bit rather than the whole store and see what happens... Good luck moron!

Here's some interesting numbers for you...

'One in three refugees world wide is Palestinian. There are about 7.2 million Palestinian refugees worldwide. More than 4.3 million Palestinian refugees and their descendents displaced in 1948 are registered for humanitarian assistance with the United Nations.'

But, according to your fucked up, zionut logic that's "ok" because 7.2 million is LESS than 1% of the world population!

Fucking idiot!

What a bullshit OP!

And, in typical zionut style, it's actually ok to steal land as long as it's not too much :asshole:

Tell ya what, nip down to Walmart and steal just a little bit rather than the whole store and see what happens... Good luck moron!

Well lets see now. We know the indigenous Palestinians were Jews long before Islam. And we you say Israel is stealing Palestinian land. So Israel is stealing their own land???

What a bullshit OP!

Well lets see now. We know the indigenous Palestinians were Jews long before Islam. And we you say Israel is stealing Palestinian land. So Israel is stealing their own land???

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The attempts to justify theft get even better...

So now you are saying it's ok to steal because they are Jews? That is incredibly anti-semitic!

Or perhaps that is just one of the Jewish traits? Or rather, if you prefer to play semantics like other Team Israel members, Jewish attributes?

What a bullshit OP!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

So now you are saying it's ok to steal because they are Jews? That is incredibly anti-semitic!

Or perhaps that is just one of the Jewish traits? Or rather, if you prefer to play semantics like other Team Israel members, Jewish attributes?

Oh now I get it. Those Zionists have a lot of nerve building their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque. Right Humanity?

What a bullshit OP!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh now I get it. Those Zionists have a lot of nerve building their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque. Right Humanity?

What the FUCK has the wailing wall got to do with anything?

zionut actions.... Post shit, get called out, deflect and run for the hills, anyone's hills, it doesn't matter, they will be annexed soon anyway!

What a bullshit OP!

"Free Palestine"

they need to be "freed" alright. "Freed" from the clutches of their terrorist government.....

talk about "recognizing" a....person/place or THING. i recognize terrorists. having to try and broker peace with known terrorists - is a sham.

i guess...luckily, israel is neighborly even to the terrorists !

What a bullshit OP!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are posting to nobody but a :ahole-1: Consider the source

What a bullshit OP!

are you...Muslim Humanity ?

are you Jewish ?

......no religion?

....Christian? (LoL). I'm kidding jerk.

I'm Christian (...and Catholic) I'm really brainwashed now. Prayer is cool. God is cool.

You're so effiin' scary - that's why God and man came together ........

I highly recommend ~ in your case ~ to read from a Catholic Bible: Ecclesiasticus, chapters 1 through.....ALL OF IT. Psalms and Proverbs. It will help calm you down, soothe the savage beast....have some quiet time with God, trust in God......God is there for every person on earth.....I believe that, so what ? the spittle that comes out the sides of your mouth when you speak about the Bible..........if you feel this strongly about the Bible, what must you think of ibrahaim who blows himself up in a mosque next to his fellow worshippers.........

i bet we think the same thing about him:

you don't even have to be Christian to appreciate the wisdom.....it's for everyone.

what/where? ..... you nip on down to the local mosque...? I'm just curious, yo.

What a bullshit OP!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

What the FUCK has the wailing wall got to do with anything?

zionut actions.... Post shit, get called out, deflect and run for the hills, anyone's hills, it doesn't matter, they will be annexed soon anyway!

Well golly gee. Please educate me with your very fine well educated brain as to which came first, the Jews Solomon's Temple or the Muslims Al Aqsa Mosque. I mean like just who is stealing who's land? Boy that's a tough question huh?

Forum List

Back