The Mysterious Disappearing Thanks Button

Once before I couldn't see a thanks button on anybody's posts so I couldn't thank them. That time the problem was short lived and probably was corected when I rebooted.

Got a PM from another member last night who was having the same problem and wondered what to do about it. Advised her to just wait it out a bit or reboot and problem should be solved.

Got up this morning and no thanks button so I can't thank anybody's posts. Anybody else having this problem? Any advice on how to fix it? Or is a board glitch? (Rebooting didn't help.)
just refresh the page. It happens to me, also.

Once before I couldn't see a thanks button on anybody's posts so I couldn't thank them. That time the problem was short lived and probably was corected when I rebooted.

Got a PM from another member last night who was having the same problem and wondered what to do about it. Advised her to just wait it out a bit or reboot and problem should be solved.

Got up this morning and no thanks button so I can't thank anybody's posts. Anybody else having this problem? Any advice on how to fix it? Or is a board glitch? (Rebooting didn't help.)

I'm having this problem and i wondered what to do about it.
For one thing i don't understand it.

I'm having this problem and i wondered what to do about it.
For one thing i don't understand it.

The 'thanked X times in X posts" means that something you posted struck a responsive chord with other members 10 times and they clicked on your thanks button in appreciation of whatever you posted.

When you start thanking others for their posts, that will start showing up as 'thanks' indicating how many times you have appreciated what others have posted.

Meanwhile, hope you are enjoying USMB.

Forum List

Back