The "MySpace" Mom

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Remember, EVERYTHING you do on the internet CAN be traced back to you..............

In the United States, a cyber bullying case has been launched involving the popular social networking site, MySpace.

A woman has been charged with creating a bogus identity on the site and bullying a teenage girl into committing suicide. She faces up to 20 years in jail and internet safety groups have welcomed the groundbreaking charges.

The World Today - Woman faces 20yr jail term for fatal MySpace hoax

Here is a picture of that little 13 yo girl that killed herself. No matter what happens to the "MySpace" mom, I hope she lives with the guilt of this the rest of her life.

Government’s Star Witness Stumbles: MySpace Hoax Was Her Idea, Not Drew’s | Threat Level | Wired.com

You people are so full of hypocritical bullshit. I have known dozens of teen agers that I thought should be offed. Christ on a pogo stick..if I had know me as a teenager I probably would have arranged "an accident".

Here is a picture of that little 13 yo girl that killed herself. No matter what happens to the "MySpace" mom, I hope she lives with the guilt of this the rest of her life.

Government’s Star Witness Stumbles: MySpace Hoax Was Her Idea, Not Drew’s | Threat Level | Wired.com

You people are so full of hypocritical bullshit. I have known dozens of teen agers that I thought should be offed. Christ on a pogo stick..if I had know me as a teenager I probably would have arranged "an accident".

it's never too late, db.

Remember, EVERYTHING you do on the internet CAN be traced back to you..............

In the United States, a cyber bullying case has been launched involving the popular social networking site, MySpace.

A woman has been charged with creating a bogus identity on the site and bullying a teenage girl into committing suicide. She faces up to 20 years in jail and internet safety groups have welcomed the groundbreaking charges.

There's something wrong with that story. She's already been convicted and is awaiting sentencing.

There's something wrong with that story. She's already been convicted and is awaiting sentencing.

OK, this is from May 16.

Today Show - Woman faces jail for MySpace hoax

Show me where I'm hypocritical old Huggy.

Forum List

Back