The Myan prophecy may have been wrong but we were not.

remove party politics and this is a issue of paying our bills. We must pay our bills no matter the political leaning of the moment might be.

This is not difficult to comprehend.

Let me tell you this.

Democrats wont cuts entitlements. And thank god, those are there for a reason.

Cutting defense and oil tax breaks are a good place to start. we can go from there.

Social security will no be touched. lets just be clear on that.

Medicaid and Medicare will have to be delt with at some point. As of this moment, lets cut the common sense waste in the defense budget and big oil give away's.

Lets not forget, Obama won, he controls the direction this will go. You all need to get that through your think skulls. Or, pay the price at the polls in 2014 and beyond. But dont take my word for it.

So, you want to cut industries that actually at least generate wealth and protection and TAX industries MORE (as a spending cut, fucking GENIUS)???

And this ladies and gents, is why I agree with Pat. Shut these fuckin turds DOWN.

Okay, shut it down for all I care. But be warned, the GOP will take the blame and they will lose the House in 2014.

You all might want to think long term here. If your brains can even accommodate you in that fashion.

Forum List

Back