The Muslim Takeover of the West: How it Works

rel_pie.gif

Do they have enough people? What about all those "states militias"? And Chicago West Side hoods?

You guys make me laugh.

Islam won't takeover the west. And if it ever did, it wouldnt be due to violence.

It would be because the West has culled itself out of existance.

Islam won't takeover the west. And if it ever did, it wouldnt be due to violence.

Are you thinking Mormons will out number Muslims?

Are you thinking Mormons will out number Muslims?

Have I ever suggested that?

No.

But if you think the west is going to fall due to violence when it will only take a generation or two for the Muslims to overwhelm them with demographics, I think you aren't really paying attention. The West has been systematically slowing and in some cases aborting their replacement populations out of existance.

You guys make me laugh.

who are "you guys?".....why dont you just say what you really mean Dean...he doesnt agree with you,so he must be a Conservative.....so it then must mean EVERY Conservative buys into what Frogs is saying.....hence "you guys".....now you know why most here would just as soon make fun of you or call you names....your a FAR-Left Hack Dean....and "YOU guys" are half of the reason this country has the problems it has....and yea Dean...you make many here laugh.....

Last edited:
The takeover will be peaceful and some of us will welcome them. Muslims are going to buy all the oil companies.

Perhaps they already own the majority of BP stock?

You guys make me laugh.

who are "you guys?".....why dont you just say what you really mean Dean...he doesnt agree with you,so he must be a Conservative.....so it then must mean EVERY Conservative buys into what Frogs is saying.....hence "you guys".....now you know why most here would just as soon make fun of you or call you names....your a FAR-Left Hack Dean....and "YOU guys" are half of the reason this country has the problems it has....and yea Dean...you make many here laugh.....

Go tell that to the Republican Party.

Oh, Happy "Confederate Day". Grits?

You guys make me laugh.

Go tell that to the Republican Party.

Oh, Happy "Confederate Day". Grits?

another example....

Forum List

Back