The Muslim refugee rape epidemic coming to America

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULLSHIT ^^^

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, I wrote and managed DOJ VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, both of which included professionals in both the public and private sectors.

Your post is a Damn Lie; the Far Right includes the very conservative and the evangelical elements in every religion. Misogyny is common in these group and in insecure males.

Bigots single out Muslims, and of course there is evidence since Sharia Law has Jim Crow type laws which impact everything they do; however, violence against women is rampant, and is framed on power and control over women, by some,but not all men. It exists in every country, and has existed in all of history.

The #Me Too movement has exposed misogynists for what they are, insecure bullies.

Once again the false outrage from the far left drones means nothing!

Muslims are now a protected class in the far left religion, so they will never denounce it. They would much rather be PC than protect women, just look at many places in Europe. The same ting will happen here, especially from you far left drones!

Please show where you have ever denounced Islam for this, go ahead we will wait!

There is absolutely no point in denouncing shit that never happened. Spreading fear and paranoia over fantasy rapes while ignoring the very real rapes by white men against white women that get wrist slap fines and no jail time. Where's your outrage over the Brock Turner sentence. Or that guy who had his 8 year sentence for raping a 14 year girl after a school play, tossed out?

See how the far left will now try and justify not being outraged a those following a religion that treats women worse than dogs?

Also notice how the far left used the term "white" meaning that "whites" can not be part of Islam. Again creating the incorrect connection to being a racist for pointing out the known far left protected group and their treatment of women.

See we are going down this road..

Where was your outrage over all the illegals that have killed and raped women and did little to no time?

Show me one case where an illegal immigrant raped and killed a woman and served no time. It has to be a report in a legitimate news source. This excludes Info-Wars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit.

I know lots of cases where white Christians raped girls and nothing much happened.

2 men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old girl, triggering backlash

Intellectually disabled girl, 15, suspended after reporting gang rape at New York City school, lawsuit says

Mad about Brock Turner's sentence? It's not uncommon - CNN

Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped

Then there’s Warren Jeffs for raped little girls for 20 years, some as young as 11, and nothing was done about it. Claimed it was part of his religion. Where was your outrage about that?

You asshats want to talk about the women being raped with no consequences on their rapists well so do we!! The difference being that , unlike you, were not dealing with paranoid fantasy rapes

BULLSHIT ^^^

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, I wrote and managed DOJ VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, both of which included professionals in both the public and private sectors.

Your post is a Damn Lie; the Far Right includes the very conservative and the evangelical elements in every religion. Misogyny is common in these group and in insecure males.

Bigots single out Muslims, and of course there is evidence since Sharia Law has Jim Crow type laws which impact everything they do; however, violence against women is rampant, and is framed on power and control over women, by some,but not all men. It exists in every country, and has existed in all of history.

The #Me Too movement has exposed misogynists for what they are, insecure bullies.

Muslims are now a protected class in the far left religion, so they will never denounce it. They would much rather be PC than protect women, just look at many places in Europe. The same ting will happen here, especially from you far left drones!

Please show where you have ever denounced Islam for this, go ahead we will wait!

There is absolutely no point in denouncing shit that never happened. Spreading fear and paranoia over fantasy rapes while ignoring the very real rapes by white men against white women that get wrist slap fines and no jail time. Where's your outrage over the Brock Turner sentence. Or that guy who had his 8 year sentence for raping a 14 year girl after a school play, tossed out?

See how the far left will now try and justify not being outraged a those following a religion that treats women worse than dogs?

Also notice how the far left used the term "white" meaning that "whites" can not be part of Islam. Again creating the incorrect connection to being a racist for pointing out the known far left protected group and their treatment of women.

Where was your outrage over all the illegals that have killed and raped women and did little to no time?

Show me one case where an illegal immigrant raped and killed a woman and served no time. It has to be a report in a legitimate news source. This excludes Info-Wars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit.

I know lots of cases where white Christians raped girls and nothing much happened.

2 men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old girl, triggering backlash

Intellectually disabled girl, 15, suspended after reporting gang rape at New York City school, lawsuit says

Then there’s Warren Jeffs for raped little girls for 20 years, some as young as 11, and nothing was done about it. Claimed it was part of his religion. Where was your outrage about that?

You asshats want to talk about the women being raped with no consequences on their rapists well so do we!! The difference being that , unlike you, were not dealing with paranoid fantasy rapes

Once again the far left shows they will bash one of the protected classes to protect another protected class.

Yet they just post links that they never read and prove they have no point at all, just they will not condemn the ones that treat women worse than dogs.

See the lengths the far left will go to be PC over truly protecting women?

Next they will be posting that MS-13 is a humanitarian gang!

BULLSHIT ^^^

Once again the far left shows they will bash one of the protected classes to protect another protected class.

Yet they just post links that they never read and prove they have no point at all, just they will not condemn the ones that treat women worse than dogs.

So in other words, you have no credible links to any of the claims you’ve made. Not one.

Now you’re trying all of your usual bullshit to deflect from your lies, and your intellectual dishonesty. You think that pulling your usual “far left drones” mantra you’ve said something of meaning. All you’ve done is show that you’re incapable of forming an independent thought.

Last but not least, you go to a standard false equivalency. Refusing to muster outrage over imaginary crimes that never happened, and refusing to condemn people for crimes they never committed and that, in fact, never happened disgusts you.

Yet I notice YOU said that Warren Jeffs religious rights should have been protected. So if you start a religion that says it’s OK for you to rape 11 year old girls, you’re fine with that. He’s protected by the 1st Amendment.

I guess the girls he raped don’t have any rights or protections under the law because his right to religious freedoms come first. Even dogs are protected are protected from abuse under the law. Failure to protect these children from their rapist means that the dogs in Warren Jeffs compound were treated better than those little girls

Rape is already here.

Trump and the GOP just raped America with their tax cuts for billionaires. Remember when Trump ran saying no tax cuts for billionaires?

Guess he lied.

So in other words, you have no credible links to any of the claims you’ve made. Not one.

Now you’re trying all of your usual bullshit to deflect from your lies, and your intellectual dishonesty. You think that pulling your usual “far left drones” mantra you’ve said something of meaning. All you’ve done is show that you’re incapable of forming an independent thought.

Last but not least, you go to a standard false equivalency. Refusing to muster outrage over imaginary crimes that never happened, and refusing to condemn people for crimes they never committed and that, in fact, never happened disgusts you.

Yet I notice YOU said that Warren Jeffs religious rights should have been protected. So if you start a religion that says it’s OK for you to rape 11 year old girls, you’re fine with that. He’s protected by the 1st Amendment.

I guess the girls he raped don’t have any rights or protections under the law because his right to religious freedoms come first. Even dogs are protected are protected from abuse under the law. Failure to protect these children from their rapist means that the dogs in Warren Jeffs compound were treated better than those little girls

So yes you are a far left drone and will not condemn those that treat women worse than dogs.

None of your link showed anyone being Christian as you claimed.

So far you have done nothing to help your far left causes, but have proven that you are ok with women being treated worse than dogs to be PC.

No matter what you post now will change that fact..

So yes you are a far left drone and will not condemn those that treat women worse than dogs.

So far you have done nothing to help your far left causes, but have proven that you are ok with women being treated worse than dogs to be PC.

Still not one word against Warren Jeffs and his Christian rape cult, I see. Rape is only wrong when the perpetrator isn’t white. White men don’t rape.

Weren’t you one of the ones who said that Brock Turner shouldn’t have gone to jail because the unconscious woman he raped behind the dumpster was drunk and probably consented?

Still not one word against Warren Jeffs and his Christian rape cult, I see. Rape is only wrong when the perpetrator isn’t white. White men don’t rape.

Weren’t you one of the ones who said that Brock Turner shouldn’t have gone to jail because the unconscious woman he raped behind the dumpster was drunk and probably consented?

Sorry you have shown that being PC is much more important than protecting women.

And running the same old debunked far left narratives is all you have.

So you going to post that MS-13 is a humanitarian group?

Sorry you have shown that being PC is much more important than protecting women.

And running the same old debunked far left narratives is all you have.

So you going to post that MS-13 is a humanitarian group?

Stop it with the "protecting women" horseshit. This lame excuse hasn't worked for decades. It's the pet con-job of right-wingers and is straight out of Birth of a Nation. The "conservative" record on rape and domestic violence is awful, not to mention that hunting teenage girls seems to be okay with right-wing "Christians" so long as the guys who do it are white. Oh, the worry! About protecting this "nice" young man's future. Oh, what was she wearing? What was she doing there? She had been drinking. Oh, my! And she was old enough for me!

How about, for starters, some legislation, with teeth in it, to end child marriage and remove the legal loopholes that allow it to continue? How about some legislation directed at "Christian" cults that groom girls for young "marriages" with older slobs.

As a woman, I would say dump this "protecting women" horseshit. It has always been a farce.

"Women are viewed as second-class citizens legally, and socially, and culturally."
View attachment 210267

AND THE LIBERAL IDIOTS WANT YOU TO BE KEPT DOWN LIKE THIS, THE TRENDY'S WANT YOU TO BE WORTHLESS AS A DOG....AND YOU STUPID FKS THINK IT'S FAKE LMFAO. Like we say you are so gawd dam dumb you don't know how dumb you are.

Now what ever gave the American any idea of this coming to the US why that's just bull shit .............. ( In the minds of a trendy Trump hater that is. Then came reality and by the time reality hit the Trump haters in the US there was no one left to speak for them. Oh but this is what you TARDS wanted this is what you get you do not listen to the warnings from those who went thorugh it, going through it etc......

WAKE UP LOONS!!

Nice foul uneducated mouth.
Facebook, the ultimate historical accuracy.
I guess you don't know American Muslims are better educated and make more than uneducated rubes like you?

STFUP you don't even believe in GOD so why in the F......k would swearing bother your godless fk self .

Nice Christian foul mouth and CAPS
(Ps, we college people can read regular text)
I missed how many adopted kids you have?
Let me guess ZERO?

STFUP b&&&h. Glad you titled me a Christina ASSHOLE beause you don't know wtf I am asshole.

PEACE AND LOVE.............OH THEY LOVE YOU

upload_2018-8-15_16-51-34.png

America’s Honor Killings A Growing Reality - The Islamic Monthly

upload_2018-8-15_16-52-10.png

"Women are viewed as second-class citizens legally, and socially, and culturally."
View attachment 210267

AND THE LIBERAL IDIOTS WANT YOU TO BE KEPT DOWN LIKE THIS, THE TRENDY'S WANT YOU TO BE WORTHLESS AS A DOG....AND YOU STUPID FKS THINK IT'S FAKE LMFAO. Like we say you are so gawd dam dumb you don't know how dumb you are.

Now what ever gave the American any idea of this coming to the US why that's just bull shit .............. ( In the minds of a trendy Trump hater that is. Then came reality and by the time reality hit the Trump haters in the US there was no one left to speak for them. Oh but this is what you TARDS wanted this is what you get you do not listen to the warnings from those who went thorugh it, going through it etc......

WAKE UP LOONS!!

Nice foul uneducated mouth.
Facebook, the ultimate historical accuracy.
I guess you don't know American Muslims are better educated and make more than uneducated rubes like you?

STFUP you don't even believe in GOD so why in the F......k would swearing bother your godless fk self .

Nice Christian foul mouth and CAPS
(Ps, we college people can read regular text)
I missed how many adopted kids you have?
Let me guess ZERO?

STFUP b&&&h. Glad you titled me a Christina ASSHOLE beause you don't know wtf I am asshole.

......................T

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back