The Muslim refugee rape epidemic coming to America

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

"Women are viewed as second-class citizens legally, and socially, and culturally."
upload_2018-8-14_8-32-10.png

AND THE LIBERAL IDIOTS WANT YOU TO BE KEPT DOWN LIKE THIS, THE TRENDY'S WANT YOU TO BE WORTHLESS AS A DOG....AND YOU STUPID FKS THINK IT'S FAKE LMFAO. Like we say you are so gawd dam dumb you don't know how dumb you are.

Now what ever gave the American any idea of this coming to the US why that's just bull shit .............. ( In the minds of a trendy Trump hater that is. Then came reality and by the time reality hit the Trump haters in the US there was no one left to speak for them. Oh but this is what you TARDS wanted this is what you get you do not listen to the warnings from those who went thorugh it, going through it etc......

WAKE UP LOONS!!

• Banned
Take notice how he TREATS THE MUSLIM WOMAN...... this is what you morons want to come here too.

And we know the far left will support it and try and hide and say it is not a problem..
Just like they do child sex trafficking and other unsavory immigrant pastimes.

New Mexico compound: Judge says suspects can be freed on bond - CNN

Note CNN's valiant effort to paint these muslims as like to Christians..they do not mention the word Islam, muslim, or even reference the head of the family's ties to the Imam suspected of being one of the participants in the World Trade Center bombing...

But they do call them a "zealous religious family" and list their *firearms training* and claim that they wanted to exorcise the child so he could *rise again like Jesus*.

The story literally mentions Jesus before it mentions islam.ll.

And we know the far left will support it and try and hide and say it is not a problem..

BULLSHIT ^^^

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, I wrote and managed DOJ VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, both of which included professionals in both the public and private sectors.

Your post is a Damn Lie; the Far Right includes the very conservative and the evangelical elements in every religion. Misogyny is common in these group and in insecure males.

Bigots single out Muslims, and of course there is evidence since Sharia Law has Jim Crow type laws which impact everything women do; however, violence against women is rampant, and is framed on power and control over women, by some, but not all men. It exists in every country, and has existed in all of history.

The #Me Too movement has exposed misogynists for what they are, insecure bullies.

BULLSHIT ^^^

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, I wrote and managed DOJ VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Grants, both of which included professionals in both the public and private sectors.

Your post is a Damn Lie; the Far Right includes the very conservative and the evangelical elements in every religion. Misogyny is common in these group and in insecure males.

Bigots single out Muslims, and of course there is evidence since Sharia Law has Jim Crow type laws which impact everything they do; however, violence against women is rampant, and is framed on power and control over women, by some,but not all men. It exists in every country, and has existed in all of history.

The #Me Too movement has exposed misogynists for what they are, insecure bullies.

Once again the false outrage from the far left drones means nothing!

Muslims are now a protected class in the far left religion, so they will never denounce it. They would much rather be PC than protect women, just look at many places in Europe. The same ting will happen here, especially from you far left drones!

Please show where you have ever denounced Islam for this, go ahead we will wait!

This looks like something from the "What Would You Do?" show, which uses actors to create public scenes to test how people react. Moreover, this video has nothing to do with the crime of rape.

I seriously doubt that there is some "Muslim rape epidemic" coming here. There are a lot of Muslims in my area and they cause no more trouble than anyone else does, and most likely less.

Stop trying to scare people for no reason.

The people in New Mexico are members of a nutjob cult. They are not mainstream anything.

This looks like something from the "What Would You Do?" show, which uses actors to create public scenes to test how people react. Moreover, this video has nothing to do with the crime of rape.

I seriously doubt that there is some "Muslim rape epidemic" coming here. There are a lot of Muslims in my area and they cause no more trouble than anyone else does, and most likely less.

Stop trying to scare people for no reason.

The people in New Mexico are members of a nutjob cult. They are not mainstream anything.
STFUP CYKA

STUPID FKS PUT IT IN CONSPIRACY LOSERS HIDE THE TRUTH WE KNOW WHO DID IT TOO INFILTRATE FROM WITH IN RIGHT CYKA...

HIDE THE TRUTH DONT' WORRY THERE'S MORE THAN THIS SITE TO SPREAD AROUND THE TRUTH , WHER EIT DOESN'T GET HIDDEN IN BS.

BULLSHIT ^^^

Bigots single out Muslims, and of course there is evidence since Sharia Law has Jim Crow type laws which impact everything they do; however, violence against women is rampant, and is framed on power and control over women, by some,but not all men. It exists in every country, and has existed in all of history.

Muslims are now a protected class in the far left religion, so they will never denounce it. They would much rather be PC than protect women, just look at many places in Europe. The same ting will happen here, especially from you far left drones!

Please show where you have ever denounced Islam for this, go ahead we will wait!

I don't "denounce" all of every set, and that even includes the ridiculous (like you). Your drum beat ("left wing religion") is ridiculous and lacks substance.

The Far Left (much like the Far Right) are mostly a set of disaffected persons, radicals or revolutionaries who may act illegally since anarchy is apparent in much of their public persona.

I'm liberal and a registered Democrat (that's not breaking news), and find people like you, and those on the extreme (far left and far right) as annoying; loud and emotional. Mostly they lack substance and sagacious thinking.

BULLSHIT ^^^

I don't "denounce" all of every set, and that even includes the ridiculous (like you). Your drum beat ("left wing religion") is ridiculous and lacks substance.

The Far Left (much like the Far Right) are mostly a set of disaffected persons, radicals or revolutionaries who may act illegally since anarchy is apparent in much of their public persona.

I'm liberal and a registered Democrat (that's not breaking news), and find people like you, and those on the extreme (far left and far right) as annoying; loud, emotional, lacking substance and sagacious thinking.

So yes you support being PC over denouncing those that treat women worse than dogs.

You are not a liberal, you are afar left drone!

Perfect far left cult member!

CENSORSHIP AT IT'S FINEST.....

When you don't want the TRUTH to get out PUT IT IN CONSPIRACY,

kinda like they do for CHILD RAPES and SEX TRAFFICING........

oh and we know who put this one here ......
O

BULLSHIT ^^^

I'm liberal and a registered Democrat (that's not breaking news), and find people like you, and those on the extreme (far left and far right) as annoying; loud, emotional, lacking substance and sagacious thinking.

So yes you support being PC over denouncing those that treat women worse than dogs.

Thanks so much for sharing, your lack of substance and emotional reaction supports my post above.

Why would anyone treat a women or a dog badly? Both can be a man's best friend.

A. Husband can beat a wife he suspects of disobedience
Sura 4:34 - Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are obedient, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see [suspect] ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them to their beds, and beat them, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them.

Muslim apologists will assert that the term "and beat them" speaks only metaphorically. Others insist it means only a simple strike, as with hitting them with a feather or toothpick. Still others insist the beating is to be done only with a fistful of twigs, according to Sura 38:44. Yusuf Ali adds the word 'lightly,' which never appears in the Arabic. Yet, a simple observation of the text shows any of the above to be erroneous.

The View of Women in Islam

BULLSHIT ^^^

Thanks so much for sharing, your lack of substance and emotional reaction supports my post above.

Why would anyone treat a women or a dog badly? Both can be a man's best friend.

So yes you admit that you will protect Islam in order to be PC over protecting women.

Good far left cult member!

"Women are viewed as second-class citizens legally, and socially, and culturally."
View attachment 210267

AND THE LIBERAL IDIOTS WANT YOU TO BE KEPT DOWN LIKE THIS, THE TRENDY'S WANT YOU TO BE WORTHLESS AS A DOG....AND YOU STUPID FKS THINK IT'S FAKE LMFAO. Like we say you are so gawd dam dumb you don't know how dumb you are.

Now what ever gave the American any idea of this coming to the US why that's just bull shit .............. ( In the minds of a trendy Trump hater that is. Then came reality and by the time reality hit the Trump haters in the US there was no one left to speak for them. Oh but this is what you TARDS wanted this is what you get you do not listen to the warnings from those who went thorugh it, going through it etc......

WAKE UP LOONS!!

AND THIS IS WHO YOU ACCUSE OF BEING A CONSPIRACY AS SHE PROVIDED THE VIDEO..

YEAH PRICKS DON'T WANT THIS BS OUT THAT'S WHY IT GETS STUCK HERE.......

it gets out anyway the more assholes try to HIDE THE TRUTH the more it comes out. bhaahhaha and makes the information seem een more True.

Like the stupid fkrs who tried to BAN Alex Jones bahaha backfire, backfire..

upload_2018-8-14_10-36-13.png

Go tell her it's a conspiracy you weak minded controlled FKS. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back