The Muslim rally against terrorism with some video

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64hblmeMk8[/ame]

The Muslim organizer of a rally last week in Detroit against terrorism said he received a death threat over the phone from a man with an Arabic accent upset that he spoke out against other Muslims.
Majed Moughni, a Dearborn attorney who led the rally, told the Free Press he received the violent threat at about 6 a.m. Saturday from a man who said he was from France.

Dearborn Police Det. James Isaacs confirmed Monday that Moughni filed a police report and said the department is investigating the incident.

Moughni said he was able to record part of the call, which he played for the Free Press.

"I want to congratulate you for your place in hellfire, Inshallah," the caller said, using an Arabic phrase that means, God willing. "If you're in front of me, I will shoot you. I will put a bullet in your head. This is the consequence of a hypocrite."

Moughni said he replied:

"Well, this would be a good reason to die."...

At another point in the conversation, the caller told Moughni:

"You're a hypocrite and don't know what Islam is."

Moughni replied:

"We're defending Islam. That's why we were out there."

During the phone call, the caller spoke in Arabic while quoting a verse from the holy Quran that suggests Muslims should not be friends with some Jews and Christians, Moughni said. The caller also used the word, kufar, or non-believer, during the conversation to describe Moughni, who is Muslim

Funy that Bill would cover this when he is called a bigot by liberals because he believes Muslims should be held accountable for the religion.

Beck and Bill insist Islam has been hijacked , yet have yet to explain the 1424 years of scripturally endorsed unprovoked murder that muslims have educated us with.

Forum List

Back