The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Mob attacks women at Egypt anti-sex assault rally - Yahoo! News

Mob attacks women at Egypt anti-sex assault rally
By SARAH EL DEEB | Associated Press – 4 hrs ago

"CAIRO (AP) — A mob of hundreds of men assaulted women holding a march demanding an end to sexual harassment Friday, with the attackers overwhelming the male guardians and groping and molesting several of the female marchers in Cairo's Tahrir Square.
From the ferocity of the assault, some of the victims said it appeared to have been an organized attempt to drive women out of demonstrations and trample on the pro-democracy protest movement."

======================================

No wonder the mideast is a total shithole, its populated by this dung of the earth called arab muslims.

"The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal"

250px-Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

:thup:

• Banned
That is because Your racist Zio-Nazis title distracts from the issue and puts the focus on you and your racism rather than the actions of this specific group of Muslims

Only a mentally ill fucking idiot asshole like you would use a term "zio-nazis" while accusing other people of racism.

Yes, you really are THAT FUCKING STUPID.

that is because your racist zio-nazis title distracts from the issue and puts the focus on you and your racism rather than the actions of this specific group of muslims

only a mentally ill fucking idiot asshole like you would use a term "zio-nazis" while accusing other people of racism.

Yes, you really are that fucking stupid.

you are a zio-nazi..and you are a racist...its just that simple

Rhodes -

You need a stronger OP.

I don't avoid anything, and I don't defend anything - but threads that begin with the likes of 'Why is Buddha a Fat Bastard?' don't create debate, and aren't intended to.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Mob attacks women at Egypt anti-sex assault rally - Yahoo! News

Mob attacks women at Egypt anti-sex assault rally
By SARAH EL DEEB | Associated Press – 4 hrs ago

"CAIRO (AP) — A mob of hundreds of men assaulted women holding a march demanding an end to sexual harassment Friday, with the attackers overwhelming the male guardians and groping and molesting several of the female marchers in Cairo's Tahrir Square.
From the ferocity of the assault, some of the victims said it appeared to have been an organized attempt to drive women out of demonstrations and trample on the pro-democracy protest movement."

======================================

No wonder the mideast is a total shithole, its populated by this dung of the earth called arab muslims.

First of all, no human being is an animal. Some human beings are idiots. Some behave in a revolting and repulsive way. And yes, some behave like wild beasts. But they remain human beings.

Considering there are about 1,5 billion muslims in the world (give or take a few hundred million, it's impossible to be precise) it is a bit stupid to make suchj broad blanket statements about all of them. I know only a handful, most of whom are decent people.

It is a fact that some radical muslims mistreat women in an appalling way. And yes, whatever PC people might say, this is far more prevalent in Muslim countries. But that doesn't mean all muslims behave this way.

Amazing, not one poster even attempted to address the events in the OP.

No surprise there...

That is because Your racist Zio-Nazis title distracts from the issue and puts the focus on you and your racism rather than the actions of this specific group of Muslims

Only a brainwashed idiot could come up with a title like that. The problem with the Middle East is their are still to many Israeli puppets controlling the region.

The racist that put this up sounds like their describing the American republican women hating party. :eusa_hand:

Only a mentally ill fucking idiot asshole like you would use a term "zio-nazis" while accusing other people of racism.

Yes, you really are THAT FUCKING STUPID.

You're a racist. I see you as no different than these guys.

250px-Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

And I'm a supporter of Israel and I've never used the term "zio-Nazis."

I think the term "Zio-Nazis" is stupid and reductionist, but what guys like Rhodes and Roudy seem to really struggle with is that if you use hate speech - it is really hard to complain about people using hate speech back at you.

Racism does not justify racism - but it does inspire it.

I think the term "Zio-Nazis" is stupid and reductionist, but what guys like Rhodes and Roudy seem to really struggle with is that if you use hate speech - it is really hard to complain about people using hate speech back at you. Racism does not justify racism - but it does inspire it.

It's like the checkpoints and terrorism, saigon - which came first?

I am responding in kind to the human feces who uses such language against others, I'm not the first applicant of this terminology.

Just like in my sig, those who call death to me or my allies will receive like in kind...

Forum List

Back