The Muslim Brotherhood: Islam's Global Challenge to the West

Now let me address this without the pictorials.

You stated that ONE muslim collaborated with the Nazis.

This is incorrect.

The Grand Muft of Jerusalem was not of the Muslim Brotherhood but acted as a liason with Hitler.

All part of the Axis. This is well documented. All before 1947. I'm not sure if you are just truly ignorant of the facts or you are trying to spin here.

Even Wiki has to give up the truth.

I have other links but I'll make it easy with Wiki.

The Society's official position was that Egypt should refrain from participating in the Second World War.

However, in fact it was involved in strong ties to the Nazis.

These links began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for terrorist activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoirs from that period,

Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and Western societies generally.

In 1940, in order to ensure Egypt's support of the war effort, which initially seemed to be going very badly for the Allies, Britain replaced the Egyptian government with one whose cooperation it could be sure of. Martial law was imposed, and in 1941 some public figures that Britain considered subversive were arrested. Hassan al-Banna was imprisoned twice (only to be released within weeks), the Brotherhood's journals were suppressed, its meetings were banned and any reference to it in newspapers was forbidden.[5]

And there is data on this part of the Muslim Brotherhoods history all over the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt_(1939–1954)

you are just pigheaded; no single proof about the liaison of Muslim brotherhood with nazis, I would proof your ignorance in few points:

1- Muslim brotherhood and Alazhar clergy have condemned both axis and british allies as two colonialist savage warriors that we shouldn't be involved with.; Read the fatwa of Cheik Maraghi.

2-The greatest colloborators in ME were israelis who during WW2 committed many terrorists actions against British like Irgun and especially Levi group who had strong relation with nazis.
WWII Nazi-Zionist Collaboration

The Truth Seeker - "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis"
3- Muslim Brotherhood considered nazism an "idolatry".

4- Muslim brotherhood have many political parties in the world and seats in parliaments, why they are a challenge??

5-Nazis were deep faithfull christians, it's absurd to seek relationships with another religion like Islam!

Oh dear. You have provided me your personal opinions with only 2 links to anti Jew websites.

This does not prove your case that the Muslim Brotherhood was not aligned with the Nazi Axis.
it's not anti-jew, the author of the book is jewish historian:

jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

Forum List

Back