The Muppets attack Fox News

Ms. Piggy has never quit in the middle of a role.

yeah, like the left didn't vilify Palin prior to that :rolleyes: please.

And the right didn't vilify Hillary Clinton? Saying that the left bashed Palin just because she's a woman is just as ridiculous as saying the right bash H. Clinton just because she was a woman.

they were both bashed for the same reasons... they were strong, powerful, popular, outspoken women.

Yes. We vilified her by asking questions. Horrible stuff.

yes... questions. That was all that came from the left.

Are you high?

Look. The woman was asked questions and she answered them in such a way as to reveal that she is a buffoon. For some reason, enough people felt that this fact could be overlooked in a candidate for our nation's second highest office. These people came to her defense........whining and crying every time she said something stupid. She came to understand that she could pretty much say anything....and there would be people who would remain by her side, buy her books and follow her tweets. So....she did. And you do.

Bravo.

Yes. We vilified her by asking questions. Horrible stuff.

yes... questions. That was all that came from the left.

Are you high?

Look. The woman was asked questions and she answered them in such a way as to reveal that she is a buffoon. For some reason, enough people felt that this fact could be overlooked in a candidate for our nation's second highest office. These people came to her defense........whining and crying every time she said something stupid. She came to understand that she could pretty much say anything....and there would be people who would remain by her side, buy her books and follow her tweets. So....she did. And you do.

Bravo.

you apparently do not understand what I said earlier.

Talking publicly about her Downs Syndrome child, making fun of him and her for that... rape jokes about her daughter... etc etc etc, ALL came from the left... not just 'questions'.

I think you are assigning bad behavior of a few to the "left" in general. I am a liberal...and I never did any of those things. I just noted her complete lack of intelligence.......to be told over and over again that she is smart and qualified.

I think you are assigning bad behavior of a few to the "left" in general. I am a liberal...and I never did any of those things. I just noted her complete lack of intelligence.......to be told over and over again that she is smart and qualified.

It was certainly not 'a few'. The vast majority of left leaning posters in here, and of left leaning media, went to town on her for everything and anything. You, apparently, were one of the exceptions.

Conservative, the great majority of the left did nothing of the sort, as the great majority of the right hit Hillary only on political things.

Those on the right or left who talked about children or other non-issues are douches, period.

It was certainly not 'a few'. The vast majority of left leaning posters in here, and of left leaning media, went to town on her for everything and anything. You, apparently, were one of the exceptions.

The vast majority of posters in here? Is that really what you'd like to use as evidence?

What left-leaning media made fun of her children?

No network that sues for the right to lie can be considered news in even the most remote, farthest reaches of the imagination.

Forum List

Back