The Multi Quote Abuse

Seriously. There needs to be a limit to how many boxes are quoted. Many of us use phones and don't have full pc functionality to limit this stuff.

The site has already advised that that isn't an option. It's either unlimited nesting or no nesting at all. That's why it's incumbent upon We the Posters to police ourselves (what a Liberal concept). So when we see a post that snakes on and on for fourteen generations put the blame where it belongs ---- on the lazy who didn't bother to edit themselves.
And do you have any idea of the hassels of self editing on a phone if it's even possible? Hell just posting links or cutting & pasting is a pain for me.

I'm not even gonna bother.

No I sure don't. I can't even imagine why you would want to navigate a site like this on a phone. Seems to me if you have something to say and you can't be bothered to use a real device then you really aren't committed to it. Nothing undermines the gravitas of a point like "tapatalk post".

Let's face it, some technology is invented not because it advances anything but just because we can.

Seriously. There needs to be a limit to how many boxes are quoted. Many of us use phones and don't have full pc functionality to limit this stuff.

The site has already advised that that isn't an option. It's either unlimited nesting or no nesting at all. That's why it's incumbent upon We the Posters to police ourselves (what a Liberal concept). So when we see a post that snakes on and on for fourteen generations put the blame where it belongs ---- on the lazy who didn't bother to edit themselves.
And do you have any idea of the hassels of self editing on a phone if it's even possible? Hell just posting links or cutting & pasting is a pain for me.

I'm not even gonna bother.

No I sure don't. I can't even imagine why you would want to navigate a site like this on a phone. Seems to me if you have something to say and you can't be bothered to use a real device then you really aren't committed to it. Nothing undermines the gravitas of a point like "tapatalk post".

Let's face it, some technology is invented not because it advances anything but just because we can.
I am not at home for most of my posts. My computers are at home. Has nothing to do with choice

Forum List

Back