The MSM Meltdown Thread

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Report your MSM meltdowns here in this thread, I'll start us off with a couple from MSNBC tonight.

I just caught the tail end of one MSNBC show advocating filing whacky law suits to oppose Trump and the GOP. How whacky? Well their first idea was to file a suit arguing the Constitution is unconstitutional :eusa_eh: Insert foaming at the mouth, projection, playing the victim. These three snowflakes wrapped up taking shots at the Dem leadership as gutless.

Then the Maddow show started...with a picture of the US Capital...with a Russian dome on top and I laughed so hard I had to turn the TV off. :lmao:

I cant quit watching the MSNBC election night coverage on youtube.... :badgrin:

today on "The Four and one Racist" Juan just couldn't help saying,,,"Yah, but Hillary got more votes" when he was losing all arguments! God,,,Trump beat Hillary to a pulp, yet dumbass Jaun is still acting like a male body part.

Mika assures all no semen has dribbled up or down a Chris Mattews leg since the Hildebeast got her fat ass kicked to the curb. On a different note though, Madow is wearing out strap-ons at a record pace trying deal with her emotional frustrations of not having Hillary pantsuit sexual fantasies any longer.

Forum List

Back