The MSM Censors it, But Twitter Reveals It

Blacks in large groups = bad news.

Baltimore Sun talks about "man" and "child" and "group of individuals".

The twitters pulled? From black people themselves. Whoops.

Unamusement Park Breaks MSM Truth Blockade On Baltimore Harbor Violence | VDARE.com

If the MSM had balls, they'd have a headline: "Blacks Ruin Fourth of July in Baltimore"

The Baltimore Sun IS MSM and that was a report from last year! You're making a stink about things being unsafe, when one incident was "a long standing feud", hardly a danger to the general public and the other a random shot that regrettably hit a child, but no mention is made of who shot the gun. Just as easily could have been a white yahoo firing a gun in celebration.

There was an instance of a "youth" a few years ago pushing a tourist into the water who drowned. Sorry to tell you, the perp was white.

Family Of Inner Harbor Drowning Victim Files Suit « CBS Baltimore

$BLACK, Wayne.jpg

Unamusement Park Breaks MSM Truth Blockade On Baltimore Harbor Violence | VDARE.com

If the MSM had balls, they'd have a headline: "Blacks Ruin Fourth of July in Baltimore"

Was the real issue "blacks" or "gangs"? I don't think "Blacks" should have been in the headline, but some of the quotes from the people there and pictures would have been appropriate and would have added to the story.

Was there a history of violence at outings there? It would have been useful to put that in the story to warn celebraters of danger in that area for events.

Nobody really wants to study the issue. Just stay away from large crowds of blacks, period. A good rule of thumb for life. Sure, one of those groups could be the Harlem Boys' Choir. But the other 99 groups will just act like a bunch of baboons with clothes, weapons and EBT cards.

Life-saving advice for Modern White People: Be racist. Live to see tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nobody really wants to study the issue. Just stay away from large crowds of blacks, period. A good rule of thumb for life. Sure, one of those groups could be the Harlem Boys' Choir. But the other 99 groups will just act like a bunch of baboons with clothes, weapons and EBT cards.

Life-saving advice for Modern White People: Be racist. Live to see tomorrow.

You're a pathetic fucking coward.

We live only about two hours from Baltimore and sometimes my wife want's to go and see "The beautiful Baltimore harbor area" to which I reply: "Are you crazy"?

We live only about two hours from Baltimore and sometimes my wife want's to go and see "The beautiful Baltimore harbor area" to which I reply: "Are you crazy"?

No, she isn't. Millions do every year with no problems. A few sensationalized cases shouldn't make you a prisoner in your own home. FYI, the only time I've ever had a gun in my face was out in the country, because some yahoo didn't know the difference between fireworks and gunshots. The only crazy thing I can think of about going is the amount you'd have to pay for parking. Thank you, subway!

No, she isn't. Millions do every year with no problems. A few sensationalized cases shouldn't make you a prisoner in your own home. FYI, the only time I've ever had a gun in my face was out in the country, because some yahoo didn't know the difference between fireworks and gunshots. The only crazy thing I can think of about going is the amount you'd have to pay for parking. Thank you, subway!
We visit many different places all year but the Baltimore Harbor isn't one of them for obvious reasons.

We don't go to night Baltimore Orioles games for the same reason. The stadium is nice but it's in a shitty area, just like Dodger stadium or the L.A. Coliseum.

I have CC by the way but I still stay away from certain areas because quite frankly, I don't wanna' have to use it.

If a person can be unconsciously biased, then can they not also be unconsciously racist?.

It's racist., I am not liberal. I have been independent and right leaning (on fiscal issues) for 10 years.

Only a total dipshit would place the blame wholly on the black community, because factually, a group of Americans ruined fourth of july.

When a group of white people do something bad, such as a riot, what do the headlines read?

Do they read, "White People Ruin City!"? Not likely.
Do your neighbors say, "Oh, groups of white people are just bad news." Probably not.
You should think a little more, bud.

__
And yes, a black person can be racist against another black person (which is probably too much for you to understand at this point)

Last edited:

We visit many different places all year but the Baltimore Harbor isn't one of them for obvious reasons.

We don't go to night Baltimore Orioles games for the same reason. The stadium is nice but it's in a shitty area, just like Dodger stadium or the L.A. Coliseum.

I have CC by the way but I still stay away from certain areas because quite frankly, I don't wanna' have to use it.

Downtown isn't a shitty area. Are you sure you've been there before?

They want to be respected, but they go and do this kind of crap! Forget Balitmore ; I won't give my time or my dime to that stank hole anymore

They want to be respected, but they go and do this kind of crap! Forget Balitmore ; I won't give my time or my dime to that stank hole anymore

Who is they? This guy that pushed a tourist into the harbor who drowned?

$BLACK%2C%20Wayne.jpg

That article wasn't even from this year. One incident doesn't make a crime wave. This year was quiet.

Only a total dipshit would place the blame wholly on the black community, because factually, a group of Americans ruined fourth of july.

When a group of white people do something bad, such as a riot, what do the headlines read?

Do they read, "White People Ruin City!"? Not likely.
Do your neighbors say, "Oh, groups of white people are just bad news." Probably not.

When was the last time you were more, or even as, afraid of a group of whites as you were a group of blacks? My neighbors don't say groups of whites are bad news, because they generally aren't. A group of whites is probably out holding an anti-racism candlelight vigil.

You're having problems with the necessity of generalization. Nobody is placing blame on "the black community" as a collection of individuals. I am saying what's empirically verifiable: groups of blacks are more likely to be unruly than groups of whites. Period.

Forum List

Back