The movie - Skyline

You Christians DO realize that the Rapture is a recent story that has gained the status of myth, right?

However........if you go back to the original manuscript (the Torah, which is where all the Christians got their start), you'd find that there will come a time when God will decide that evil is no longer necessary, and will be winked out of existence.

Where exactly does it say in the Torah that God will wink at evil? I would seriously love to see that if it's true.

No.......not that He's going to wink at it, winking at evil is Palin's deal.

It states that "evil will be winked out of existence".

vtap.gif

My question was: if you caught a glimpse of Satan applauding something you did, how would you react?

Based upon the premise that Satan was applauding this movie.

I reject the foundation of the question, therefore I have no choice but to reject the question.

If you care to reword it, and divorce it from the movie, be my guest.

Sorry, but I don't see her question tied to the movie at all. :eusa_eh:

(noticing Newby's a mod) does this mean I need to explain how it IS linked to stay outta trouble...or thank Newby for noticing it's not linked...unless I'm in trouble...in which case...

tempt3.gif

(faking like I'm innocent) THANKS NEWBY!

heartworm.gif

wait...is Newby a woman?

In that case,

thankyou.gif

Last edited:
You Christians DO realize that the Rapture is a recent story that has gained the status of myth, right?

However........if you go back to the original manuscript (the Torah, which is where all the Christians got their start), you'd find that there will come a time when God will decide that evil is no longer necessary, and will be winked out of existence.

Where exactly does it say in the Torah that God will wink at evil? I would seriously love to see that if it's true.

No.......not that He's going to wink at it, winking at evil is Palin's deal.

It states that "evil will be winked out of existence".

I'm honestly not trying to trouble you but, do ya know where? Even just which book, I can look it up. Never saw that before.

I'm gonna have to write to the scholar that taught the program for a reference Jen. But there is a spot where God stated that evil would no longer be required for the world, and at that time it would be winked out of existence.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is a response by Satan to the concept of the rapture. That he is trying to spread the lie that it is aliens abducting people when Christ comes to rapture the church and that these benevolent aliens are removing the evil Christians so that world peace can begin?

No.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is a response by Satan to the concept of the rapture. That he is trying to spread the lie that it is aliens abducting people when Christ comes to rapture the church and that these benevolent aliens are removing the evil Christians so that world peace can begin?

No.

LOL Toro!

Yes.

(men are just so easily destroyed,
smile9.gif
)

vtap.gif

My question was: if you caught a glimpse of Satan applauding something you did, how would you react?

Based upon the premise that Satan was applauding this movie.

I reject the foundation of the question, therefore I have no choice but to reject the question.

If you care to reword it, and divorce it from the movie, be my guest.

Sorry, but I don't see her question tied to the movie at all. :eusa_eh:

Her question sprang from the idea that Satan applauds this movie, and I disagree and think a movie.....is nothing but a movie. And so Satan is applauding me for thinking this, and how do I feel if I saw Satan applauding me?

The question is tied into the movie.

Forum List

Back