The Movie "Black Panther"

As most know, actress Michelle Rodriguez was attacked for criticizing Hollywood's casting in some superhero movies and had to "apologize".

Regressives must have missed that.

images

Ok.....So?

What does that have to do with Black Panther?
Oh, calm down. The point was obvious. If you want to be obtuse, be obtuse.

Sheesh, these people are triggered easily.

:lol:

If you can't elaborate what your point is, that's on you, not me. As far as I see, you've just been blathering about "PC" and patting yourself on the back.

How does your rambling about "PC blah blah blah" have anything to do with Black Panther?

In Regard to the new Movie "Black Panther"
Why is an all-Black movie supposed to be a victory for diversity?
And what was the reason for the Blacks to get so ANGRY, and getting their panties in a wad about a year ago when no Blacks were nominated for Academy Awards? Why were they so pissed when the nominees were all white?
Growing up I loved watching Superhero shows and movies, but I never questioned anything about race at all.
And as I was growing up I watched Sanford and Son, the Jefferson’s etc and never felt like Whites were being excluded.
Today we have a Black History Month, Black News, Black Entertainment Stations, Black Police Organizations, All Black Magazines, A Congressional Black Caucus, and I DO question that? I’m sure that if the above were reversed, there would be hell to be reckoned with.
I heard it was purely racist movie

It wasn't overly racist just too much politics.

We watched The Darkest Hour last weekend also. Highly recommend that one

And what was the reason for the Blacks to get so ANGRY, and getting their panties in a wad about a year ago when no Blacks were nominated for Academy Awards? Why were they so pissed when the nominees were all white?
Growing up I loved watching Superhero shows and movies, but I never questioned anything about race at all.
And as I was growing up I watched Sanford and Son, the Jefferson’s etc and never felt like Whites were being excluded.
Today we have a Black History Month, Black News, Black Entertainment Stations, Black Police Organizations, All Black Magazines, A Congressional Black Caucus, and I DO question that? I’m sure that if the above were reversed, there would be hell to be reckoned with.
I heard it is a purely racist movie

Is that what you heard?

I wonder where you "heard" that.

As most know, actress Michelle Rodriguez was attacked for criticizing Hollywood's casting in some superhero movies and had to "apologize".

images

Ok.....So?

If you can't elaborate what your point is, that's on you, not me. As far as I see, you've just been blathering about "PC" and patting yourself on the back.

How does your rambling about "PC blah blah blah" have anything to do with Black Panther?
Yikes. This is getting creepy.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg~original

images

Ok.....So?

Are you going to answer the question?

I know that you think prevaricating makes you look smart, but it doesn't.

dam all these people upset about the Panther getting his own movie.....do they realize that on TV on the CW DC's first black super hero now has his own TV show....
Black Lightning......

images

Ok.....So?

Think whatever you'd like.

I made my point. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Whine and hump my leg all you want.

We watched it....I didn't see what the big deal about it was. Hard to follow and boring but it was free on BitTorrent
Not really sure why you thought you would see what the big deal was? Youre white and incapable of comprehending probably about 95% of the movie.

Meh it's overrated but you being a dyed in the wool racist got into anything black.
If you say its overrated then that means its brilliant. Thanks.

Brilliant to me is far above brilliant to you. You have a low bar
Your brilliant is the complete opposite of my brilliant. Thats why I said thanks. If you dont like it then its a amazingly great reason to go see the movie.

Ok.....So?

Think whatever you'd like.

I made my point. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Whine and hump my leg all you want.

Well, I tried.

Shouldn't have expected anything intelligent out of you, but I tried.

We watched it....I didn't see what the big deal about it was. Hard to follow and boring but it was free on BitTorrent
Not really sure why you thought you would see what the big deal was? Youre white and incapable of comprehending probably about 95% of the movie.

Meh it's overrated but you being a dyed in the wool racist got into anything black.

Your brilliant is the complete opposite of my brilliant. Thats why I said thanks. If you dont like it then its a amazingly great reason to go see the movie.

Whatever asslips. Go see it a hundred times nobody cares

dam all these people upset about the Panther getting his own movie.....do they realize that on TV on the CW DC's first black super hero now has his own TV show....Black Lightning......
Netflix has a series called "Luke Cage" that's supposed to be good too. On my list.
it is good....but they need more action for Luke....hopefully next season....

Is that what you heard?

There are no American Indians in the movie… That does make it racist right?

Of course you care. Thats why you were trying to talk me out of seeing it again. :rolleyes:

Is that what you heard?

Who told you that?

Is that what you heard?

Why arent Native Americans complaining instead of giving it the thumbs up? This guy is a Native American.

Native Nerd Movie Review: Black Panther Slashes at Colonialism Using More than Vibranium

"I enjoyed every single solitary moment of this spectacular film! It is a MUST SEE!"

"
If the Black Panther is overlooked by the Oscars this year, I am going to give the biggest SMH the social media world has ever seen.

In the meantime – GO AND HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE – GO SEE THIS FILM!"

Is that what you heard?

Who told you that?
www.lakotacountrytimes.com | Lakota Country Times

And this guy...

Of course you care. Thats why you were trying to talk me out of seeing it again. :rolleyes:

Good grief where did so try to talk you out of it? Fact, you're nothing to me I don't give two shits what you do. You really are ignorant, toad

Is that what you heard?

Who told you that?
His pillow when it was soaked with tears.

Good grief where did so try to talk you out of it? Fact, you're nothing to me I don't give two shits what you do. You really are ignorant, toad
I can tell how you always want to talk to me. You know you love me. I'm Black and that gets you going. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back