The most terrifying examples of christian persecution

So the Cannanites were the Palestininians?
Hardly.. Penelope is best humoured.. Josephus makes reference to where the canaanites fled after their defeat by Joshua I believe you can find it by WM Walsh? Pg 110 but if I recollect there is stele or monument in Tangiers where the remnants of the Caananites complain about their defeat at the hands of and I quote " the robber Joshua".. There are other tangible records elsewhere if you care to google them...

If one reads Jasher which the OT is based on....
How can that be if it was written after the OT?

The OT was wrote over hundreds of years, mostly based on oral stories and probably taken from the book of Jasher. Little Benji first got married at the age of 10 and second time at the age of 18 it says in there, he was not a boy but a man of 28 when he met Joseph.
And that addresses my question how? Because it is not possible for the OT which was written BEFORE Jasher to be based on something written AFTER it was written. You have latched on to a ridiculous rationalization. Israel isn't the problem in the Middle East.

The OT was scribed by Ezra and later in time, from stories. Added to and rewrote in Alexandria.

If it were the same God then they would not have killed and tried converting millions over to that same God. Nor would they change the word and rules and switch THE forbidden one with Shiloh.
My God does not need tools of torturous violence, he's got me as
the proverbial Baal Buster. :)

If it were the same God then they would not have killed and tried converting millions over to that same God. Nor would they change the word and rules and switch THE forbidden one with Shiloh.
My God does not need tools of torturous violence, he's got me as
the proverbial Baal Buster. :)
If that were true you wouldn't have avoided the second half of the question. Does the Torah tell the good and the bad? What sins are levied against your people in your book? We call people like you hypocrites.

Didn't see a Question, but now that you mention it, what makes you think you deserve answers when you never answer the most basic fair simplest questions pertinant to discussions here?
That would make you a hypocrite right?
Reword your question to make sense, answer my questions WAY past DUE.
And tell us your favorite movie and favorite song without asking why or answering a question with a question.

tmp_12833-000abba9d4aad4dc21082b22050bd18d-1797097218.jpg
tmp_12833-http-inlinethumb32.webshots.com-37727-2134240910104181437S600x600Q85-2037276376.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see a Question, but now that you mention it, what makes you think you deserve answers when you never answer the most basic fair simplest questions pertinant to discussions here?
That would make you a hypocrite right?
Reword your question to make sense, answer my questions WAY past DUE.
And tell us your favorite movie and favorite song without asking why or answering a question with a question.

View attachment 106883 View attachment 106884
I don't answer your questions because you are fucking insane and subversive. A real piece of shit. You don't have to answer the question, shit for brains. It was fucking rhetorical. We know your people's history. Go ahead and throw some more stones. But just make sure you hide behind your keyboard when you do.

Not one of my posts was personal, at least none intended. All yours usually are.
Ask yourself why?
Truth can answer anything.
Doesnct need smokescreens and avoidance. I answer the hardest and most avoided questions, even ones the church refused and nobody else dared in thousands of years billions of people failed to answer.
How do you suppose an idiot like me could do that? How can I be more advanced then your god who never comprehended the Tanakh, never knew how what or whys on God, Kingdom, his supposed own religion, didn't know his own name, didn't know the secret wisdom of the name of God, purpose of life, how things are, couldn't write, nor pull off a David Copperfield.

Not one of my posts was personal, at least none intended. All yours usually are.
Ask yourself why?
Truth can answer anything.
Doesnct need smokescreens and avoidance. I answer the hardest and most avoided questions, even ones the church refused and nobody else dared in thousands of years billions of people failed to answer.
How do you suppose an idiot like me could do that? How can I be more advanced then your god who never comprehended the Tanakh, never knew how what or whys on God, Kingdom, his supposed own religion, didn't know his own name, didn't know the secret wisdom of the name of God, purpose of life, how things are, couldn't write, nor pull off a David Copperfield.
Your posts most certainly are personal. You intend them to be personal. You intend them to be insulting. You intend them to be inflammatory. You are assaulting my faith and you want to pretend this isn't personal. I think you need to spend some time with God if you don't believe you are practicing failed behaviors.

So you admit the scripture verses I post as sources are assaulting your faith as the forbidden things. First step of Teshuva is admission of the sins.
But you also inadvertantly admit everything in your faith and your posts are assaults on my religion and others who don't need an idol.
Example sources:
An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people.
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church of the son of Baal)

If one admits this is an assault of their faith then they admit they are the fallen ones spoken of in that scripture.
I REST MY CASE.

So you admit the scripture verses I post as sources are assaulting your faith as the forbidden things. First step of Teshuva is admission of the sins.
But you also inadvertantly admit everything in your faith and your posts are assaults on my religion and others who don't need an idol.
Example sources:
An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people.
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church of the son of Baal)

If one admits this is an assault of their faith then they admit they are the fallen ones spoken of in that scripture.
I REST MY CASE.
No. I don't admit that. I admit exactly what I wrote, that your posts most certainly are personal. You intend them to be personal. You intend them to be insulting. You intend them to be inflammatory. You are assaulting my faith and you want to pretend this isn't personal.

What part of this did you not understand? You go right ahead, pretending that you are not intentionally insulting my faith, ok? You live with that.

The thing is Ding don't take Michael's word for it study your own church fathers for example in Isaac Myers book of Scarabs Pg 63.. St Ambrose himself called Jesus the good scarabaeus who rolled up before him the unshaven mud of our bodies. Further St Epiphanius has been quoted of saying of Christ.. He is the scarabaeus of God... There is much more if you bothered to look but basically Jesus was compared to a dung beetle rolling a ball of dung across the ground and his disciples to that dung ball... Doesn't sound very holy or godly to me just a bunch of pagan nonsense trying to explain things they had no idea about like the sun moving across the sky or anything else they had absolutely no knowledge about...They just flung their bull at it and hoped the masses would swallow their crap hook line and stinker....

The thing is Ding don't take Michael's word for it study your own church fathers for example in Isaac Myers book of Scarabs Pg 63.. St Ambrose himself called Jesus the good scarabaeus who rolled up before him the unshaven mud of our bodies. Further St Epiphanius has been quoted of saying of Christ.. He is the scarabaeus of God... There is much more if you bothered to look but basically Jesus was compared to a dung beetle rolling a ball of dung across the ground and his disciples to that dung ball... Doesn't sound very holy or godly to me just a bunch of pagan nonsense trying to explain things they had no idea about like the sun moving across the sky or anything else they had absolutely no knowledge about...They just flung their bull at it and hoped the masses would swallow their crap hook line and stinker....
I have bothered to look. What is it to you and Michael? It's not your faith. You don't see me attacking the faiths of others do you? In our first conversations, I asked you several times to tell me about your relationship with God. You never would reply. Why?

I did answer you but you did not understand besides a relationship with Gd is a personal one to me which I do not talk about especially in the open like this...

I did answer you but you did not understand besides a relationship with Gd is a personal one to me which I do not talk about especially in the open like this...
I never saw the reply's. What makes you think your personal relationship with God is any different than mine? Just how many Gods do you believe exist? I think there is only one and He wants a relationship with all of us because He has put His Spirit in all of us. Tell me how I have gone wrong?

1)the NT says the character is from Capernaum
2)Nazarene means guardian not to be confused with Nazarite(person from Nazareth) where the mistake occured with similar Hebrew words or in combining characters like the HaNotzrim figure with later Nazarene.
3) The town did not exist at that time period and not named to be used for the character.
4) self testimony thus Christian info used to argue the city is pointless because the character says self testimony is false.
5) using a non Hebrew name for character to make the point only proves it's corruption.

Interesting thing this self testimony.

Ignatius' Martyrdom by Lions in the Colosseum | Christian ...
Ignatius Martyrdom by Lions in the Colosseum. 2nd Century A.D. Bishop of Antioch. This painting reveals a Christian martyr who is being eaten by lions for the entertainment of the crowd. Persecution of the Christians was prevalent during the times of the Roman Empire. Lions and other wild animals would tear the Christians apart limb from limb.

Forum List

Back