The Most Serious Issue Facing America and the World

That's a clown question, bro.

evasivemaneuvers.jpg

. Do you dispute the fundamental role of labor (human effort) in creation of wealth?

dear, Steve Jobs had a fundamental and essential role in the creation of the iphone as did the janitor at the Foxcon factory in China. But, Jobs got $15 billion for his contribution through volulntary peaceful relationships and the janitor got $300/month through voluntary peaceful relationships.

As a typical libNazi you want to impose your will at the point of a gun on a situation that has already been decided by millions of free people in free voluntary relationships. Why does a liberal always choose violence? Why does a liberal always elect to create and cripple an ever growing underclass by giving them more than what millions of other people say they are worth in a free market?

The world is changing. This is a fact that no one can deny. Not only have electronic systems allowed outsourcing and offshoring, but advances in automation are making the need for human workers obsolete in many cases.

Consider this;

{By 2020, a considerably smaller proportion of the labor force will hold full-time jobs. Organizations will increasingly rely on contract employees and part-timers to get the work done, giving the organization greater flexibility. From the employee’s standpoint, it will mean greater individual control of the employee’s future rather than being dependent on a single employer.

Future workers will be more like outside consultants than full-time employees. Assignments will be temporary. They might last a few weeks or a few years, but the presumption is—on the part of both workers and employers—that the relationship will not become permanent. As such, you will find yourself consistently working on new projects with a different group of coworkers.} - International Journal of Management

America and the world have used the concept of a job as the means of wealth distribution. I posit that this method is failing, that as the number of tasks performed by humans decreases, the method of distribution will falter. An ever growing segment of the population will not be needed for production. What does a modern society do with these people? How do these people earn a living? If smart machines do the bulk of the labor, how do we view ownership?

Thoughts?
Uncensored, disagreed with you many times in the past, but this is a well thought out and thought provoking post. Thank you, I really congratulate you on this post.

As for the subject, well, it is not one to be answered off the top of one's head. Needs a lot of thought, careful thought. Not a subject of political outlook, but one of the reality of technology. Not even going to try to give an answer now, maybe in a few weeks.

Accountants and attorneys are parasites.

Doctors do some good.
Lawyers I agree.

As a blanket statement this is asinine. My wife was a prosecuting attorney with a specialty in felony domestic violence, she dedicated her career to putting a bunch of assholes in jail and helping victims escape from the cycle.

Yes, we shake our heads at ambulance chasers, patent trolls, etc. parasitic attorneys too.

Accountants and attorneys are parasites.

Doctors do some good.
Lawyers I agree.

As a blanket statement this is asinine. My wife was a prosecuting attorney with a specialty in felony domestic violence, she dedicated her career to putting a bunch of assholes in jail and helping victims escape from the cycle.

Yes, we shake our heads at ambulance chasers, patent trolls, etc. parasitic attorneys too.

Attorneys as a group are screwing up America. As a business owner, wow, I get that regularly in living color. To apply that to every individual lawyer though or take it as that was what was implied is ridiculous.

I have two attorneys for my business. Both are good. I even like one of them...

Attorneys as a group are screwing up America. .

yes "kill the lawyers" as Shakespeare said. Japan has 1% the number of lawyers on a per capita basis. they consume an important part of the US GDP. They have their own BS language to talk about common things so we have to pay them to understand it. They are mostly liberal. The more BS language laws the liberals produce the more money lawyers make.

Attorneys as a group are screwing up America. .

yes "kill the lawyers" as Shakespeare said. Japan has 1% the number of lawyers on a per capita basis. they consume an important part of the US GDP. They have their own BS language to talk about common things so we have to pay them to understand it. They are mostly liberal. The more BS language laws the liberals produce the more money lawyers make.

What do you call 100K lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A start...

Terrorists hijacked a plane full of lawyers. They threatened to release one every hour until their demands were met...

Mommy, can you get pregnant with anal sex? Sure, Billy, where do you think lawyers come from?

Time for an old idea?
"The idea isn’t new.

"As Frum notes, Friederich Hayek endorsed it. In 1962, the libertarian economist Milton Friedman advocated a minimum guaranteed income via a 'negative income tax.'

"In 1967, Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'The solution to poverty is to abolish it directly by a now widely discussed measure: the guaranteed income.'

"Richard Nixon unsuccessfully tried to pass a version of Friedman’s plan a few years later, and his Democratic opponent in the 1972 presidential election, George McGovern, also suggested a guaranteed annual income."
The Conservative Case for a Guaranteed Basic Income The Atlantic

Time for an old idea?
"The idea isn’t new.

"As Frum notes, Friederich Hayek endorsed it. In 1962, the libertarian economist Milton Friedman advocated a minimum guaranteed income via a 'negative income tax.'

"In 1967, Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'The solution to poverty is to abolish it directly by a now widely discussed measure: the guaranteed income.'

"Richard Nixon unsuccessfully tried to pass a version of Friedman’s plan a few years later, and his Democratic opponent in the 1972 presidential election, George McGovern, also suggested a guaranteed annual income."
The Conservative Case for a Guaranteed Basic Income The Atlantic

good idea except liberals are opposed to personal and corporate bailouts so it would never fly.

Forum List

Back