The Most Ridiculous Comment Obama made in Detroit today.

Another waiver thread with people spouting off who don't understand what the waivers do. Yeah, it's been a few weeks since we've had one of these.

Funny that Charles_Main is the OP, considering that he is all about medicare for his family members.

Funny how you keep spouting the same points, and never really address the issues.

Another waiver thread with people spouting off who don't understand what the waivers do. Yeah, it's been a few weeks since we've had one of these.

Funny that Charles_Main is the OP, considering that he is all about medicare for his family members.

Funny how you keep spouting the same points, and never really address the issues.

Bzzzz, wrong. I've addressed this "issue" many times before.

Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?

Obama is right where he belongs........in Detroit, amongst the other cesspool dwellers, in a city dominated by decades of corrupt left-wing black politicians who have systematically destroyed a once-thriving manufacturing hub.

Obama would love to see the rest of the United States look just like Detroit, Michigan. That is his end game.

Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?

Obama is right where he belongs........in Detroit, amongst the other cesspool dwellers, in a city dominated by decades of corrupt left-wing black politicians who have systematically destroyed a once-thriving manufacturing hub.

Obama would love to see the rest of the United States look just like Detroit, Michigan. That is his end game.

And you've revealed your end game.

My first observation was that Obama has lost his gift of speaking.

And from every angle, healthcare prices have increased. And healthcare has gotten worse just under the threat of Obamacare.

Yeah, Because real Men are able to control what their Mother In Law's Do. Right?

Fuck off dude. I want Medicare available for those who need it, Unlike you idiot Libs who want to ignore the problem and let it collapse.

Yeah, Because real Men are able to control what their Mother In Law's Do. Right?

Fuck off dude. I want Medicare available for those who need it, Unlike you idiot Libs who want to ignore the problem and let it collapse.
...and then blame Republicans.

Forum List

Back