The most powerful 911 truther in the known universe!!!!!!

The President of Iran, adjernutjob(i think) is STILL the most powerful 911 truther in the known universe. That is all.

And here are some of Imadinnerjackets most powerful weapons...

Camel_missile.JPG

saddam_mobilescuds.jpg

iraq_missilelauncher.jpg

275281.jpg

What is wrong with you twoofers? You post about everything EXCEPT the indisputable fact that adjernutjob is the most powerful twoofer in the world. How about addressing that FACT?

I don't want to discuss your anti-semite bullshit, or your looney opinions on world peace, or even your last wet-dream for that matter. I am here to discuss the FACT that President adjernutjob of Iran is the most powerful twoofer in the known universe.

Shouldn't you think that Obama should demand a full, independant investigation of 911, seeing that there was never one done? Why should it be the leader of another country demanding it?? In FACT, we all as American citizens should be demanding it. But, anyone that does so is labeled a "twoofer" and taken on your guilt trip ride.

The ONLY reason for you initiating this post was to demonise Ahmendinejad and the people of Iran.

Oh and what does wanting Israel to come clean about it's having nuclear weapons have to do with anti-Semetism?? Hmmmm?? How do you know they are not pointed at your sorry ass?

You sound like a militant Iranian. I guess scratch a twoofer and find a fanatic.

What is wrong with you twoofers? You post about everything EXCEPT the indisputable fact that adjernutjob is the most powerful twoofer in the world. How about addressing that FACT?

I don't want to discuss your anti-semite bullshit, or your looney opinions on world peace, or even your last wet-dream for that matter. I am here to discuss the FACT that President adjernutjob of Iran is the most powerful twoofer in the known universe.

Shouldn't you think that Obama should demand a full, independant investigation of 911, seeing that there was never one done? Why should it be the leader of another country demanding it?? In FACT, we all as American citizens should be demanding it. But, anyone that does so is labeled a "twoofer" and taken on your guilt trip ride.

The ONLY reason for you initiating this post was to demonise Ahmendinejad and the people of Iran.

Oh and what does wanting Israel to come clean about it's having nuclear weapons have to do with anti-Semetism?? Hmmmm?? How do you know they are not pointed at your sorry ass?

You sound like a militant Iranian. I guess scratch a twoofer and find a fanatic.

Plus, he totally missed what I said, just all the other dumbass treasonous little jerkweeds.

[/COLOR][/B]

Plus, he totally missed what I said, just all the other dumbass treasonous little jerkweeds.
she
LOL

i got my ass beat but i think I am still having fun.

WE are not here for fun, Slacky! What a turd-wad!:cuckoo:

WE are here for the truth!! You wouldn't know the truth if it ripped off your head, Slacky!

You can jack around here all day long and you will still be seen for the dis-info artist that you have proven to be.

WE are here for the truth!! You wouldn't know the truth if it ripped off your head, Slacky!

You can jack around here all day long and you will still be seen for the dis-info artist that you have proven to be.
considering the number of lies you troofer morons tell
thats some massive irony your carrying around

Thanks for proving who you really are, shit stain.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Since none of you treasonous little fucks have any idea what "truth' consists of, I am here for the fun of ridiculing you jerkweeds.

Since none of you treasonous little fucks have any idea what "truth' consists of, I am here for the fun of ridiculing you jerkweeds.

Truth is not being told the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers that could supposedly collapse on themselves.

Truth is whatever the moron majority believes.

Of course it is not possible that the PHYSICS might be something that any individual can TEST FOR HIMSELF.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c[/ame]

Now of course various geniuses tell me that the WTC towers were not made of paper. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! You know, they are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. But the WTC towers didn't weight only 3.5 pounds either. The paper was the weakest support I could come up with to hold the static load but it slowed down and arrested the dynamic load. So why don't the EXPERTS even tell us the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of the WTC towers. Didn't the designers have to figure that out in the 60s to make them hold themselves up?

Treason has something to do with physics? Oh yeah, "My country right or wrong." The Laws of Physics don't give a damn about any country. But I think it is truly UNamerican for most of the people in the nation that put men on the Moon to not be able to solve a grade school physics problem.

Why is the CN Tower shaped like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzLhy3Q7sY&feature=fvst[/ame]

Does it have something to do with GRAVITY? Did gravity change in New York on 9/11/01?

psik

Last edited:

Truth is not being told the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers that could supposedly collapse on themselves.

Truth is whatever the moron majority of believes.

Of course it is not possible that the PHYSICS might be something that any individual can TEST FOR HIMSELF.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c[/ame]

Now of course various geniuses tell me that the WTC towers were not made of paper. SURPRISE! SURPRISE! You know, they are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. But the WTC towers didn't weight only 3.5 pounds either. The paper was the weakest support I could come up with to hold the static load but it slowed down and arrested the dynamic load. So why don't the EXPERTS even tell us the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of the WTC towers. Didn't the designers have to figure that out in the 60s to make them hold themselves up?

Treason has something to do with physics? Oh yeah, "My country right or wrong." The Laws of Physics don't give a damn about any country. But I think it is truly UNamerican for most of the people in the nation that put men on the Moon to not be able to solve a grade school physics problem.

Why is the CN Tower shaped like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzLhy3Q7sY&feature=fvst[/ame]

Does it have something to do with GRAVITY? Did gravity change in New York on 9/11/01?

psik

Now if nobody cared what you thought in the previous 100 posts, why do you think we'd care now?

You should take your evidence to a judge; unless of course you don't have anything to show other than asking why a tower is shaped like that; I'm sure that will impress them.

Fuck off loser.

I'm failing to understand how Ahmadinejad's believe something affects its truth? Do we just automatically not believe everything a enemy might say? If Hitler had said the Earth didn't revolve around the sun, would that have changed our position on the matter?

I never said it did. I simply stated a simple fact. You and idEOTs are reading too much into it. Either that or it's a little uncomfortable being on the same side as adjernutcase.

either you worship the fat tub of shit Alex Jones or you hate the victims' families.

Now if nobody cared what you thought in the previous 100 posts, why do you think we'd care now?

You should take your evidence to a judge; unless of course you don't have anything to show other than asking why a tower is shaped like that; I'm sure that will impress them.

Fuck off loser.

ROFL

That is the problem with authoritarian morons.

They can't understand that THE LAWS OF PHYSICS are incapable of giving a damn about legal systems.

All of the judges in the country and PHYSICSTS that haven't figured out why 200 ton airliners could not possible destroy buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than two hours have demonstrated their incompetence.

It is curious the Steven Jones has never discussed the distribution of steel in the towers. Is he more interested in dragging this on ad infinitum than getting most people to understand the grade school physics?

The legal system is about WHO DID SOMETHING it is not about what could not do something. Figuring why airliners could not destroy the towers does not explain who did.

psik

Last edited:

Fuck off loser.

ROFL

That is the problem with authoritarian morons.

They can't understand that THE LAWS OF PHYSICS are incapable of giving a damn about legal systems.

All of the judges in the country and PHYSICSTS that haven't figured out why 200 ton airliners could not possible destroy buildings 2000 TIMES their mass in less than two hours have demonstrated their incompetence.

It is curious the Steven Jones has never discussed the distribution of steel in the towers. Is he more interested in dragging this on ad infinitum than getting most people to understand the grade school physics?

The legal system is about WHO DID SOMETHING it is not about what could not do something. Figuring why airliners could not destroy the towers does not explain who did.

psik

Okay...don't take it to a judge. Why the fuck are you here? Nobody cares what you have to say and...now....you admit that you don't care about whats next or the endgame. Just go away; you're doing zilch.

Okay...don't take it to a judge. Why the fuck are you here? Nobody cares what you have to say and...now....you admit that you don't care about whats next or the endgame. Just go away; you're doing zilch.

Physics is ETERNAL and it is not a GAME.

You keep assuming that what people think is most important.

But the people that don't understand the physics just prove that they are STUPID.

The United States is advertising its stupidity to the world by not supplying the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level and yet put men on the Moon in 1969. Did that have anything to do with MASS and GRAVITY and Newtonian Physics?

Think what we tell you to think because we say so no matter how STUPID it is. ROFL

Go to a good engineering school and pay $100,000+ for an education and not know enough to ask about the distribution of steel in a skyscraper. Where has an engineering school built a physical model that can collapse straight down due to the top 15% or less falling on the rest?

Purdue made that simulation in 2007 where the core columns don't move. LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH02Eh44yUg[/ame]

But the NIST said the south tower moved because of the impact.

Dumb engineers, or was it the computer scientists?

But I showed the mass and its distribution affected the result.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0kUICwO93Q[/ame]

psik

Forum List

Back