The most powerful 911 truther in the known universe!!!!!!

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
from;
Ahmadinejad tells U.N. most blame U.S. gov't for 9/11 | Reuters

"Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:47pm EDT

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the United Nations on Thursday most people believe the U.S. government was behind the attacks of September 11, 2001, prompting the U.S. and European delegations to leave the hall in protest.

Addressing the General Assembly, he said it was mostly U.S. government officials and statesmen who believed al Qaeda Islamist militants carried out the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center -- less than 4 miles from where the Iranian president was speaking.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime." Ahmadinejad usually refers to Israel as the "Zionist regime.""

more;

"All values, even the freedom of expression, in Europe and the United States are being sacrificed at the altar of Zionism," Ahmadinejad said.

The Iranian president previously raised doubts about the Holocaust of the Jews in World War Two and said Israel had no right to exist."

and then from;
Iranian president: 9/11 was 'big lie' - CNN

'Two days before his official trip to Afghanistan, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, a "big lie" intended to pave the way for the invasion of a war-torn nation, according to Iranian state media."

and from ;

Iranian president defends 9/11 remarks | Iran |

""An event occurred," Ahmadinejad said referring to the attacks on the World Trade Center twin towers in New York, the Pentagon in Washington and a plane crash in Pennsylvania in which about 3,000 people died.

"In the pretext of that event two countries were invaded (Iraq and Afghanistan) and up until now hundreds of thousands of people have been killed as a result," the president said.

"Don't you think that that excuse needs to be revised?" he continued. "Don't you feel that if a fact-finding mission was present from the start to explore the true reason behind Sept. 11 that we would not see the catastrophes in Afghanistan and Iraq today? Why do you assume that all nations must accept what the U.S. government says?"

Ahmadinejad said he did not make any judgment about various theories about who sponsored the attacks, just voiced them."

Se the comapny you twoofers keep. This guy either has or is looking to get some nukes! He is the most powerfuul twoofer in the world.

Hail to your leader twoofers, here he is!

Now the question is, if ahmadnutjob posts here, what is is username?

the fact you are a disengenoues scum is also a fact

You are simply providing me with more amusement than should be legal!:fu::poke::dance:

still the fact remains.. like glen ..you hate the 9/11 victims families

I see your projecting again. I never once said I hate them.

I have said only that the president of iran is the most powerful twoofer in the known universe.

anything else is simply bullshit you came up with asshole!

I'm failing to understand how Ahmadinejad's believe something affects its truth? Do we just automatically not believe everything a enemy might say? If Hitler had said the Earth didn't revolve around the sun, would that have changed our position on the matter?

I'm failing to understand how Ahmadinejad's believe something affects its truth? Do we just automatically not believe everything a enemy might say? If Hitler had said the Earth didn't revolve around the sun, would that have changed our position on the matter?

I never said it did. I simply stated a simple fact. You and idEOTs are reading too much into it. Either that or it's a little uncomfortable being on the same side as adjernutcase.

It's like slacker cannot/will not see the values of truth, justice and freedom of America being appreciated by another, powerful person of this world.

idEOTs is pretty torn up about the indisputable fact that the president of Iran is a twoofer, and the most powerful twoofer in the known universe.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::finger3:

Usually I don't go in for the "my enemy's enemy is my friend" scenarios and I seriously don't partake in this instance but It's really good to see the president of Iran and EOTS as being like minded. It can only help cripple the twoof movement.

In the same ilk, on another message board this was written about the EOTS/Amedenijad coalition (I heard they showed up together):

Speaking at a late night rally, he said: “I announce that the formation of an independent and neutral team to examine the facts and discover the truth of the September 11 events is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world.”

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for 9/11 investigation

I don't usually post the link to other forums here but I'm hoping all of the nuts will roll over to that forum quite rapidly. Maybe some of the sane ones here will too. They need their ass kicked. Whatever you guys do; don't mention my name. In an Ramses-like move, Raven has banned the mention of my name over there for the next 3 centuries. Thats how bad it is.

It's like slacker cannot/will not see the values of truth, justice and freedom of America being appreciated by another, powerful person of this world.

on the fact that president of iran is the most powerful truther in the world, I simply stated a fact.

I am certain that adjernutjob cares much about "truth, justice and freedom", that's why he wants a nuclear bomb.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seriously, maybe he will believe your concrete core for profit theory.

Come on you bunch of treasonous low-brow clods!
I simply stated a known fact, ie; The president of Iran is the most powerful truther in the known universe.

Any other issue you can come up with will not change that FACT.

Now, if you wanted to tell everyone "how that makes you feel", go ahead.

I can't help but be amused by the fact that agent chri$$y actually used adjernutjob's being a truther as a justification of his own beliefs.

That is just too damn funny. That is so good it might deserve it's own thread........

Hey Goof-0, why don't you send a link to your wacky concrete theories to Madmud I'madinnerjacket, and see if a "powerful person of this world" will validate it.

on the fact that president of iran is the most powerful truther in the world, I simply stated a fact.

I am certain that adjernutjob cares much about "truth, justice and freedom", that's why he wants a nuclear bomb.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Aparently Ahmendinejad cares more about the truth about 911 than you idiots, who would rather use your American flag as a blindfold.

He has had far more insight into many of the goings on in the Middle East and the U.S., but conveniently Iran was labeled "an Axis of Evil", so that whatever he questions or states makes him look foolish to idiots like you, who would rather believe Fairy Tales than the truth.

Please do provide us with positive proof that Iran and or Ahmendinejad has a nuclear bomb or is even working toward it. Since even the IAEA has seen no proof of bomb making in Iran when conducting their inspections and Iran is also a signatory of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. Aparently you seem to think you know more about this, or are you having delusions?

Having said that, Israel HAS nuclear weapons, that have NEVER been subject to IAEA inspections, also she is not a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty. Also, not long after John F. Kennedy wrote to request inspections of the nuclear weapons in Dimona, Israel, he was assassinated. Since there has been no inspections, no one outside of the Israel government knows who or what these weapons are pointed at.

It seems rather strange or odd that all of the "evil" leaders seem to want to know more about 911 than us American citizens, who SHOULD be doing anything we can to bring the truth to light.

It's just pitiful..........:(

Aparently Ahmendinejad cares more about the truth about 911 than you idiots, who would rather use your American flag as a blindfold.

He has had far more insight into many of the goings on in the Middle East and the U.S., but conveniently Iran was labeled "an Axis of Evil", so that whatever he questions or states makes him look foolish to idiots like you, who would rather believe Fairy Tales than the truth.

Please do provide us with positive proof that Iran and or Ahmendinejad has a nuclear bomb or is even working toward it. Since even the IAEA has seen no proof of bomb making in Iran when conducting their inspections and Iran is also a signatory of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. Aparently you seem to think you know more about this, or are you having delusions?

Having said that, Israel HAS nuclear weapons, that have NEVER been subject to IAEA inspections, also she is not a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty. Also, not long after John F. Kennedy wrote to request inspections of the nuclear weapons in Dimona, Israel, he was assassinated. Since there has been no inspections, no one outside of the Israel government knows who or what these weapons are pointed at.

It seems rather strange or odd that all of the "evil" leaders seem to want to know more about 911 than us American citizens, who SHOULD be doing anything we can to bring the truth to light.

It's just pitiful..........:(

That's a lot of issues to deal with dumbass, but simply put.....YOU MISSED THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Holy fuck your a dumbass!

What is wrong with you twoofers? You post about everything EXCEPT the indisputable fact that adjernutjob is the most powerful twoofer in the world. How about addressing that FACT?

I don't want to discuss your anti-semite bullshit, or your looney opinions on world peace, or even your last wet-dream for that matter. I am here to discuss the FACT that President adjernutjob of Iran is the most powerful twoofer in the known universe.

Forum List

Back