The Most Popular Attractions in Every State

Laura Stampler, March 28, 2014

PqRsEE7.jpg

A lot of people really like the L.L. Bean flagship store

Approximately 17 million people go to Walt Disney World every year. And 3.5 million people who go to Maine check out the L. L. Bean flagship store annually.

Go to Map: Most Popular Attraction In Every State - TIME to read the story and click on the map to enlarge it.

I am not surprised by Silverwood. The man who runs the place is a genius. If you are ever in the area go.
I loved it high school. I took drafting and architecture and we could go for their Physics Day. No lines, it was great, but not as many rides as they have now. Plus there is a small airport.
Their Haunted House is awesome. He is open at night in the Fall, riding a wooden roller coaster at night is interesting. But the Haunted House was awesome. I threw my purse at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

longknife thanks for the nice sharing about the popular attraction in every state.You have such a great info about the truism.Would you like to guide me about the US most famous attraction with the accommodation also.I am planning to visit the US states in summer vacation with my friends.I am a nurture lover regarding this you would suggest me some attractions.

See the National Parks. I have never been to one that was not spectacular. City wise, I would recommend Washington DC, NY and San Fransisco

longknife thanks for the nice sharing about the popular attraction in every state.You have such a great info about the truism.Would you like to guide me about the US most famous attraction with the accommodation also.I am planning to visit the US states in summer vacation with my friends.I am a nurture lover regarding this you would suggest me some attractions.

I would not really know where to begin.

When I was 14, I went on a journey around the USA in the back of a stake-bed 1/2 ton truck - doing the same the following summer. During my time in the Army, I drove back and forth across the USA so many times I long ago lost count.

Do you have 3 or 4 months for sightseeing?
Will be be going by car or an RV?

Here's the best suggestion I can give you - go to Google Earth and take a virtual tour across the USA and Canada. Once you have seen the various places there, you can start putting together your own agenda.

It's sort of like visiting Europe. I was there for 12 years and there are so many beautiful places I did not see, that I could not even begin to list them.

Good luck.

See the National Parks. I have never been to one that was not spectacular. City wise, I would recommend Washington DC, NY and San Fransisco

Absolutely, I'd add Boston to those two

You could spend a week in all three and only get a taste of what each has to offer.

Mall in Minnesota is good and superb attraction for the tourist and mostly visitor want to see this place but culture is not much good of this area but peoples are friendly with the tourist...

Jakki45, USA is rich of tourist attraction places, it offers a lot to every person. It has so many places that you cannot visit all in a single tour. Statue of Liberty, Faneuil Hall, Yosemite National Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Washington Monument are the most famous attractions of the USA. A wide range of people used to visit USA around the year and make their time memorable. So the best of luck!

Forum List

Back