The most marijuana-friendly nations

[
they are not selling much weed either.. cocaine and heroin are the lucrative markets for smugglers

Then why are they wasting all that valuable space in trucks transporting pot?

You really should do more research if you want to pretend to know what you are talking about.

Further, any taxes levied will cost less than the army of thugs and smugglers necessary to get marijuana to the US via cartels.

Not in Maine.

Good theory but as the dope is provided by a state monopoly and the price is not market driven, illegal dope is still cheaper than government sanctioned dope.

exponentially more people smoke weed than do cocaine, it's a rich/poor man's drug. Weed is for the middle class.

Further, any taxes levied will cost less than the army of thugs and smugglers necessary to get marijuana to the US via cartels.

Not in Maine.

Good theory but as the dope is provided by a state monopoly and the price is not market driven, illegal dope is still cheaper than government sanctioned dope.
So.... why aren't the cartels moving massive shipments of illegally grown and transported tobacco for the black market?

Same principle, and tobacco's taxed all to hell.

[
they are not selling much weed either.. cocaine and heroin are the lucrative markets for smugglers

Then why are they wasting all that valuable space in trucks transporting pot?

You really should do more research if you want to pretend to know what you are talking about.

about 50 to 60 % the trade is in cocaine and heroin those are the facts

Not in Maine.

So.... why aren't the cartels moving massive shipments of illegally grown and transported tobacco for the black market?

Same principle, and tobacco's taxed all to hell.

I just happened to notice in the store today that a pack of KOOLs is $7.75.

I should have stocked up on cigarettes in the 60s when they were around $2.50 a carton. DAMN!

IMAGINE: Cigarettes went up 3100%.

Wait a minute...drug mafias are fighting a war over selling a legal drug?

I rather doubt that.
You doubt it because you are capable of reason.

The War on Drugs has been so well-finaced and so intense that the propaganda effect has been comparable to hypnosis in that otherwise intelligent people have become incapable of pushing the veil aside and observing the the most obvious facts.

have you ever smoked a dried tobacco leaf ? it is nothing like commercial grown ,treated and cured tobacco ...weed requires nothing more than being dried..if it is legal to grow for personal use it will be very cheap I can get from a half pound to a pound of top quality bud from a single large plant in a green house

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYpuorPlYZw&feature=related[/ame]

have you ever smoked a dried tobacco leaf ? it is nothing like commercial grown ,treated and cured tobacco ...weed requires nothing more than being dried..if it is legal to grow for personal use it will be very cheap I can get from a half pound to a pound of top quality bud from a single large plant in a green house

So gardening is your hobby?

Forum List

Back