The most influential Republicans to watch

Only Paul Ryan has shown me much recently to deserve this. Heard of Daniel Issa, but haven't seen much on him lately. Tom Price? Who?

Issa is a tough, smart, and crafty California Republican. Moderate on some issues, very conservative on others.

He is much smarter and much tougher than say, President Obama.

He will be one of the point-men for the coming investigations against the Obama White House - and those investigations will most likely happen in 2011...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbWZA0fLX4I&feature=channel]YouTube - Issa Talks ObamaCare's Kickbacks, Secret Deals and Legislative Bribes[/ame]

Republicans I like:
Joe Scarborough
Mitt Romney
Rand Paul
Ron Paul
Collins Bailey
Robert Erhlich
Kay Hutchison
Charlie Crist
The Governator
Olympia Snowe
Sam Brown
Guliani
Mayor Bloomberg
Hailey Barbour

Republicans I dislike:
Sarah Palin
George Bush
John McCain
All the ones running for various elections in Nevada.
Dick Armey
About 90% of tea party republicans.

The Democrats I like:
Tim Ryan
Russ Feingold
Claire McCaskill
Most midwestern democrats.

The Democrats I don't like:
Nanci Pelosi
Harry Reid
Most northern and western democrats.

Ditto.

Morning Joe is the only MSNBC show I watch regularly also.

Joe has no problem slamming his own party and does so quite frequently.

He also isn't kind to the spending policies of this administration, but is always careful to respect the President. In other words, he acts like a grownup conservative. I honestly hope he's not through running for office.

Ditto again Mags.

I wonder if he would ever consider a run at the Presidency???

I could only hope. LOL

Maybe, but Scarborough is also a realist and I think he knows what a tough, long slog that job would be. He could probably be more effective if he ran for the Senate. Gillibrand is unopposed this year, so she's good 'till 2016. I doubt Joe would let that much time pass. But Chuck Schumer is up for reelection in 2012. Stay tuned.

These are the sane ones, the movers and shakers, members of the GOP intelligentsia, whose voices are calm, cool and collected and probably rarely seen by regular viewers of FoxNews:

Morning Joe

FYI: Darrell Issa wishes to initiate several investigations against the Obama White House should the Republicans gain control of the House after the midterms.

Just wanting to make certain you don't get caught posting something may not fully understand - ie, support of Republican Darrell Issa...:eusa_angel:

Yes, he would take over the position now held by Henry Waxman who can be just as threatening for Republicans. But hey, as long as they keep it all legal, and don't turn an investigation into a proverbial witch hunt, I'm all for that position being a strong one.

Issa is a tough, smart, and crafty California Republican. Moderate on some issues, very conservative on others.

He will be one of the point-men for the coming investigations against the Obama White House - and those investigations will most likely happen in 2011...

YouTube - Issa Talks ObamaCare's Kickbacks, Secret Deals and Legislative Bribes

So far, there's not much to investigate, unless he wants to stick his fingers into muddy waters that may kick up some Republican kickbacks, secret deals and legislative bribes. (the ol' unintentional consequences phenomena). It can be tricky, because neither party is innocent of those activities you know.

All i can says is...MSNBC??? Why would anyone care what they think? Yikes!

Well if this is a lie, then I'm sure Fox will get right on it. Actually, the "list" comes from Gentlemen's Quarterly magazine. Better?

So how about actually contributing something of substance for a change instead of your usual regurgitations saying nothing?

These are the sane ones, the movers and shakers, members of the GOP intelligentsia, whose voices are calm, cool and collected and probably rarely seen by regular viewers of FoxNews:

Morning Joe

Thanks for posting this, Maggie. I like Joe Scarborough. I think he's honest even though he's a Republican!! Sometimes I get mad at him, but at least I believe he tries to get it right.

YouTube - Issa Talks ObamaCare's Kickbacks, Secret Deals and Legislative Bribes

"Yesterday, House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) convened the sixth hearing on one of a series of deeply misguided gun stings that began in 2006 under George W. Bush. Issa, however, has shown little interest in actually getting to the bottom of how these ill-conceived operations, which eventually led to illegal guns being turned against federal agents, came about and what can be done to prevent similar errors from occurring again — he’s refused, for example, to call Bush era Attorney General Michael Mukasey to testify. Instead, he’s relied on a series of increasingly paranoid and ridiculous conspiracy theories to try to lay the blame for these operations at Attorney General Eric Holder’s feet."

issa_pimp.jpg

Advantage: DEMS!!!!

gty_sandra_fluke_jt_120223_wblog.jpg

February 24, 2012

GOP Gender Gap

"If the gender gap becomes a chasm that swallows Republicans this fall, it will be no fluke. It will, however, have something to do with Sandra Fluke.

She’s the Georgetown University law student who was blocked by chairman Darrell Issa from testifying about contraception before his House government-reform committee this month. The result was an embarrassment of a panel in which five men testified against an administration plan to expand birth control coverage."

darrell-issa-douchebag-35661320127.jpeg

Forum List

Back