The most inept leader in world history

Rottweiler -

I actually find this thread to be offensively stupid.

It is an insult to the millions of people who have suffered and died under tyranny; the kind of tyranny you have never experienced and never will experience.

To you people dying in death camps may not seem worse than your own awful life of suffering and poverty under an evil despot - I doubt many people are going to feel too sorry for you.

While true Saigon, dumb ass ignorant people elected alot of those dictators, kinda like Obama voters never questioning him. On this board there arent many liberals that say one word against OBama or his policies, other than we want single payer.......that's about it.....and it's what Obama wants, so he's boiling us in water slowly with OBamacare....

It will be interesting how the historians rate Obama at the end of his first term. In 2010 238 noted historians and presidential experts were asked to rate the 43 presidents and they rated Obama as fifteenth best president. They also rated Bush as fifth worst. Of course the historians were labeled as communists and fascists and so on. Still their take, which may be even more scholarly than a lot of posters, turns out.

Although I think rating Preidents while they are still in office is a bit contrived, overall I think the rating are quite objective and useful.

Certainly for some of the increibly ill-informed posters on this board they must be a bit of a wake-up call.

Hey, Bill Saigon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gdnfRtgrg&feature=related]Sequin Train Wreck - YouTube[/ame]

While true Saigon, dumb ass ignorant people elected alot of those dictators, kinda like Obama voters never questioning him. On this board there arent many liberals that say one word against OBama or his policies, other than we want single payer.......that's about it.....and it's what Obama wants, so he's boiling us in water slowly with OBamacare....

Well, that is true - Hitler was elected (though slightly sneakily), also Suharto and one or two others.

Of the 20-30 examples of real despots in the past 50 years most were not democratically elected, e.g. Stalin, Mao, Castro, Stroessner, Pinochet, Ceacescu, Cristiani, Mobutu Sese.

I do agree there are some dumb blind followers of Obama here, although my take on this board is that the extreme right seem to be dumber and blinder than the left. That may not be an objective evaluation, but it is my perception.

I was genuinely surprised this week to see posters lining up to defend Romney's statement on taxes - any sane conservative would have been criticising his tactics, if not his words.

Well, that is true - Hitler was elected (though slightly sneakily), also Suharto and one or two others.

Of the 20-30 examples of real despots in the past 50 years most were not democratically elected, e.g. Stalin, Mao, Castro, Stroessner, Pinochet, Ceacescu, Cristiani, Mobutu Sese.

I do agree there are some dumb blind followers of Obama here, although my take on this board is that the extreme right seem to be dumber and blinder than the left. That may not be an objective evaluation, but it is my perception.

I was genuinely surprised this week to see posters lining up to defend Romney's statement on taxes - any sane conservative would have been criticising his tactics, if not his words.

What specifically are you talking about on his tax policy? You can see I dont blindly carry the torch, I am very conservative, but call it like I see em. And there is noway the conservatives on this board are as blind as the Obama followers, there are atleast 10 posters on here I can name off the top of my head, that will NEVER criticise the man or his policies....I'm sorry I'll take the flat earther over a guy who thinks muslims went beserk on our embassies over an obscure, youtube video......people actually bought that.......hook line and sinker

Yes, I do find people dying in death camps worse than my life (which is no where near poverty)

Then you have completely negated your own imbecilic thread, which claims the opposite.

I can think of 20 societies which have operated death camps and torture centres within your lifetime. THAT is despotism.

When the US is one of them you can start whining for sympathy.

Again, you're too fucking stupid to understand what the term INEPT means. Why don't you look it up? He is unquestionably the most inept leader ever. Not the most vicious, not the cruelest, the most INEPT, stupid.

It's painful having to lead you around on a leash to the understanding of each issue, and still you dont get there.

Rottweiler -

You really are not very clever, are you?

As I have already pointed out on this thread, there have been a dozen despotic leaders around the world who could scarecely read and write, who never completed high school and never attended a university.

Ceacescu was inept. You are inept. Sarah Palin gave ineptitude a bad name.

Rottweiler -

As I have already pointed out on this thread, there have been a dozen despotic leaders around the world who could scarecely read and write, who never completed high school and never attended a university.

Please - for the love of everything holy - please look up the word. You're just embarassing yourself. Inept does not mean uneducated.

How many times are you going to guess at its meaning and post nonsense before you simply look up the word?

First it was "Obama is not as bad as death camps", then when I educated you on how stupid that post was because inept has nothing to do with oppressive, vicious, etc., you change course and come back with "do you know how many leaders were not educated". I can't wait to see what you're next back-peddling post will be...

Rottweiler -

Please try and understand what is being posted. Seriously.

Death camps are not a sign of competent leadership.

Illiteracy is not a sign of competet leadership.

That is my point.

Last edited:
Rottweiler -

Please - for the love of everything holy - please look up the word. You're just embarassing yourself. Inept does not mean uneducated.

How many times are you going to guess at its meaning and post nonsense before you simply look up the word?...

He is not overly familiar with the English language, despite his desperate attempts to pretend.

You couldn't fix a little red wagon Joe, and somehow you think you have the answers to fix our country, :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:...

You missed the point, no surprise, if you haven't noticed the UK produces squat dumb ass...

Joe, the only knuckle dragging by anyone is by you and your brethren on the liberal left, as for the bible, you're out of your league, personal firearms are not in my possession, but I will defend the right for anyone to have one...

There is plenty of room for improvement on both sides, tearing down the core belief of a huge percentage of Americans only cements your insecurities...

The only thing TEABAGGERS prove is why democracy doesn't work.

Because we don't have intelligence tests before we let THIS GUY vote.

keep-government-out-of-medicaid1.jpg

And let him have his book of bronze age superstitions and his gun so he thinks he has a little bit of control of his life while big corporations fuck him in the ass.

Forum List

Back