The most inept leader in world history

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

But what’s worse is that when asked if he knew what the national debt was when he took office, he responded, “I don’t know what the number was precisely.”

And that’s it. No admission that it’s a problem. No plan on how to turn things around. Nothing.

“This shows that the President of the United States is so cavalier about our debt that he can’t say ‘I don’t know the precise number but it’s about $16 trillion but it’s a real problem’,” Glenn said.

“Remember the uproar when George H. Bush didn’t know the cost of a gallon of milk. You’re the most out of touch human being alive,” Pat added.

“The press should be all over him,” Pat added. “They would if this was somebody else.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

Yeah, and if he gets re-elected -- he will be known as the President that spent us into a literal bankruptcy.

Yet he ran on the premise that GWB was unpatriotic for spending --- then he shows up on letterman trying to sell the notion that --- ah, the deficit isn't a big deal...

...then proceeds to call Romney a flip-flopper the next day...

The guy just runs around saying whatever he thinks people want to hear!

Yeah, and if he gets re-elected -- he will be known as the President that spent us into a literal bankruptcy.

Yet he ran on the premise that GWB was unpatriotic for spending --- then he shows up on letterman trying to sell the notion that --- ah, the deficit isn't a big deal...

...then proceeds to call Romney a flip-flopper the next day...

The guy just runs around saying whatever he thinks people want to hear!

Romney's not a flip-flopper?

Yeah, the illegal aliens think so.

yep he made mistakes, and I can admit that, Im not a robot like you, but atleast we know amnesty doesnt work, Conservatives learned this lesson. So why do liberals want to do it again? . you cant fix stupid

Yet republicans still believe in trickle down.

Well salt trickle up is even worse.....I havent received a job from a poor person, but when they're hiring you let me know.

This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

Let's see, most inept leader in world history? How about Idi Amin, King Louis XIV, Kaiser Wilhelm, Czar Nicholas, Montazuma.

Even if Obama is not an ideal president he is far from the worst leader in world history.

Remember, when you exagerate, you lose credibility.

yep he made mistakes, and I can admit that, Im not a robot like you, but atleast we know amnesty doesnt work, Conservatives learned this lesson. So why do liberals want to do it again? . you cant fix stupid

Well salt trickle up is even worse.....I havent received a job from a poor person, but when they're hiring you let me know.

Ah, so all business owners are rich? Good thing businesses never go bankrupt.

Yeah, the illegal aliens think so.

Makes a whole lot more sense than making something from nothing...

Whether it's the creation of the universe or spending invisible money---it just doesn't add up in the end!

Let's see, most inept leader in world history? How about Idi Amin, King Louis XIV, Kaiser Wilhelm, Czar Nicholas, Montazuma.

Even if Obama is not an ideal president he is far from the worst leader in world history.

Well Louis XIV was actually pretty good, you're probably talking about Louis XVI. Wilhelm wasnt bad
I'd really say Idi Amin, Stalin, Hitler, Nero, Diocletian, Castro, Richard III, Khamir Rouge, Mao, Mussolini, were all evil and you can add tons more to this list.

King John, was probably the most inept leader, he really sucked.

um, the path Obama has us on would make those guys look good!!

um, the path Obama has us on would make those guys look good!!

Very true, considering none of those guys headed the US, but with history we'll have to see, hopefully this experiment wont last beyond Jan, but you never know with these people

Wow no wonder the liberals are in so much trouble. You are incapable of focusing on an issue long enough to form a point. So you insult Reagan of all things.

Just because he said he didn't know the 'precise' number doesn't mean he didn't know the general one. Like it would have made any difference. If he'd said 16 trillion the wingnuts would have screamed see he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's 16.235!

I heard the clip more than once on the radio. Unreal.

The "we don't have to worry about the debt in the short term" line had my head spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist.

What a buffoon!

Wow no wonder the liberals are in so much trouble. You are incapable of focusing on an issue long enough to form a point. So you insult Reagan of all things.

Just because he said he didn't know the 'precise' number doesn't mean he didn't know the general one. Like it would have made any difference. If he'd said 16 trillion the wingnuts would have screamed see he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's 16.235!

Yeah please....

He knew the exact number when it was W's unpatriotic spending --- now that the deficit isn't all that important -he doesn't really know...

You fools -- He sits on a talk show and lies to America --- and you morons make excuses for him!

Forum List

Back