The Most Important Thread You'll Ever Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

ComingTogether

Hey there -

I just wanted to recommend to everyone to check out this site
EDITED

Im not advertising it or anything, Im just a normal guy from Australia and I found it. They asked me to spread it around the web a bit so I thought I'd try to help.

Basically it is a site that is dedicated to helping the world....it only takes
30 seconds to sign up and all they ask is for you to mail one letter....

they have heaps of members and are forcing a bunch of politicians and stuff to work with them....

I figure it worth the small amount of time they ask.....the site explains
everything better....they have a system were they only use suggestions given by their members and they respond personally to each one.

Check it out - Troy

P.S. reply if you like the idea and want to keep the thread on top

ComingTogether said:
Im not advertising it or anything, Im just a normal guy from Australia and I found it.

Then why is the email address you used to register for the board belong to that domain?

Please read the rules before posting.

Do you honestly think the most important site someone will read is a political side? I mean there are religious sites for one. Those probably change peoples lives alot more than political sites. and im willing to bet any email site is alot more important than that site to a majority of people.

Shucks, I've been swindled into reading this thread by a provocative title.

But I have to ask, after "The Most Important Thread...Ever" don't you think the 20 or so exclamations points was just, I don't know, overkill?

In summation, though I got a good chuckle out of RWA's response, I would have to rate this thread very looow as pertains to rank of importance in my life. But, who knows, there's still time, so hope remains.

Sincerely,

Zhukov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back