the most hateful (black) group in America

Black Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than loud mouthed little twats. Powerless little trolls,

I used to see those guys all the damn time in Brooklyn, they used to set up on the corner across from my office and I'd hear their rantings all day.

Way back in the day they used to wear armor and carry swords, but I guess the NYPD put a stop to that.
I wondered why the cops didn't show up in the video. Threats are against the law and so is assault. :dunno:

My guess is he was edited out after he put them in their place. lol.

Black Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than loud mouthed little twats. Powerless little trolls,

I used to see those guys all the damn time in Brooklyn, they used to set up on the corner across from my office and I'd hear their rantings all day.

Way back in the day they used to wear armor and carry swords, but I guess the NYPD put a stop to that.
I wondered why the cops didn't show up in the video. Threats are against the law and so is assault. :dunno:

For the same reason the cops don't arrest the Westboro Baptist morons.

There's no "assault" in that video, nor are there actionable "threats". It doesn't magically stop being "free speech" just because you or I don't like it.

For the same reason the cops don't arrest the Westboro Baptist morons.

There's no "assault" in that video, nor are there actionable "threats". It doesn't magically stop being "free speech" just because you or I don't like it.
assault

Forum List

Back