The most hated President in modern history, 35% approval ratings

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I suspect by the time he gets his next orange gold tan, his approval ratings will be lower than an ants belly.....the only people that's still supporting this nightmare are racist, rednecks and gov aide hillbillies.....Finally people are waking up to the fact, Donald Trump has become america's liability and he needs to go and go yesterday!! 60% of american disapprove of this man and his administration

The Anti-Trump Movement In North Carolina Has The Potential To Flip The South
Activists say the state’s long history of protesting has prepared it for this political climate.

Many people feel a moral duty to get more involved. Trump has scared a lot of people.

Are these the same polls that said Trump had a 5% chance of winning? ON ELECTION DAY?

"Hated"? Where is that in the data?

Most people save their hate for despicable insects like Reid, Pelosi, and Schumer.

The "hate" for Trump stems from (a) people who voted against him and "hate" him for trying to do what he promised, and (b) people who voted for him and are disappointed that he hasn't accomplished everything he "promised" in the first two months of his Administration.

The only relevant "poll" will take place in November of 2018. I can wait.

Oh good another "poll thread"...yawn

Another "Fake News" thread as well.

Trump's 35% is hardly the lowest in modern history. At one point, Clinton's was lower, Carter's was lower, LBJs was lower and Harry Truman's was lowest of all time at 22%.

But polling with Trump doesn't really matter because those who support him don't participate in polls or they don't answer honestly. This is from the actual pollsters who went back and looked at what went wrong with their polling for the elections.

I am actually glad that you buy into the polling data because that means you're going to mistakenly continue doing what you've been doing, thinking it's working. And I think you are slowly burying yourself for 2018 and 2020 in the process. So... carry on!

• Banned
Are these the same polls that said Trump had a 5% chance of winning? ON ELECTION DAY?

"Hated"? Where is that in the data?

Most people save their hate for despicable insects like Reid, Pelosi, and Schumer.

The "hate" for Trump stems from (a) people who voted against him and "hate" him for trying to do what he promised, and (b) people who voted for him and are disappointed that he hasn't accomplished everything he "promised" in the first two months of his Administration.

The only relevant "poll" will take place in November of 2018. I can wait.

If Keepin with bullshit and lies, help you cope, by all means stay with the program....the Donald Trump is by far hated.....of course not by you nuts, Hitler stayed strong for 1000 days until he was brought down and I can assure you, his poll numbers were in the high levels. People like you, your nothing but wasted time, and to ignorant for conversations .....and just for the record, get off this poll shit, weeks before voters voted, Hillary and Trump were neck and neck, so miss me on this burnt out bs about how polls lie....they don't!!

• Banned

Trump's 35% is hardly the lowest in modern history. At one point, Clinton's was lower, Carter's was lower, LBJs was lower and Harry Truman's was lowest of all time at 22%.

But polling with Trump doesn't really matter because those who support him don't participate in polls or they don't answer honestly. This is from the actual pollsters who went back and looked at what went wrong with their polling for the elections.

I am actually glad that you buy into the polling data because that means you're going to mistakenly continue doing what you've been doing, thinking it's working. And I think you are slowly burying yourself for 2018 and 2020 in the process. So... carry on!
Trump's approval rating sinks to 35 percent: Watch the real news today, its all over the media....and please miss me on this fake news shit.......I don't watch Fox and correct me if I'm wrong, Trump himself, your fuher called out Fox for reporting fake news that he himself repeated. If you don't believe me, ask Merkel, she heard it too....LOLOLOLOLOLO

I suspect by the time he gets his next orange gold tan, his approval ratings will be lower than an ants belly.....the only people that's still supporting this nightmare are racist, rednecks and gov aide hillbillies.....Finally people are waking up to the fact, Donald Trump has become america's liability and he needs to go and go yesterday!! 60% of american disapprove of this man and his administration

Activists say the state’s long history of protesting has prepared it for this political climate.

Many people feel a moral duty to get more involved. Trump has scared a lot of people.

Being hated by your ilk is a badge of honor.

• Banned

And just for the record, yes there have been bad ratings for president...but never ever less than 3 months in....stop confusing me with a Trumpite...I know bs personally!!

Triggered is going to have 8 long, long years to rant about Trump. ... :lol: .. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Boss, post: 16915298

Trump is still in the honeymoon period. That's the point. No president has been this low right out of the gate. His only way up is to abandon the 30% of wingnuts that voted for him, and build a new coalition with moderates and the left.

He's stuck right now where most Americans are certain he is a liar a fool and way in over his head.

Trump is still in the honeymoon period. That's the point. No president has been this low right out of the gate. His only way up is to abandon the 30% of wingnuts that voted for him, and build a new coalition with moderates and the left. He's stuck right now where most Americans are certain he is a liar a fool and way in over his head.
......................:cuckoo:................

Boss, post: 16915298

Trump is still in the honeymoon period. That's the point. No president has been this low right out of the gate. His only way up is to abandon the 30% of wingnuts that voted for him, and build a new coalition with moderates and the left.

He's stuck right now where most Americans are certain he is a liar a fool and way in over his head.
I agree, but anybody from the left helping this bitch out, better watch out, cause he or she is going down....Donald Trump is not worth it, he needs to go

Being hated by your ilk is a badge of honor.
And I couldn't agree more, feel better?

so not approving of or simply being neutral is now the same as hate?

man the fuck up little snowflake

so not approving of or simply being neutral is now the same as hate?

man the fuck up little snowflake

Listen, this isn't "alternative" facts time....I have yet to meet one person, just one, that likes Trump, the hatred is real, just like the "real" hatred you white mf's had for Obama, who did absolutely nothing to you white mf's but save this country and be black. Trump on the other hand, has degraded my president Obama, called him out as a liar, treated this man with the utmost disrespect, that in itself is a reason most people don't like this guy...fuck his policies, he has none..Trump is hated because he's TRUMP, now you can interpret this shit any gotdamn way you want, but in the real fuckin world, nobody likes this white orangie bitch, nobody and that is hate in its purest form, own it and adjust !

tigerred59, post: 16915439
I agree, but anybody from the left helping this bitch out, better watch out, cause he or she is going down....Donald Trump is not worth it, he needs to go

Only if trump pulls a full 180 from his far right position to full left of center.

Trump's two major problems are One; he speaks as a far right goon, but acts as a moderate buffoon. Two; he is too stupid and ubwslified and uncouth to be President of the United States.

He won't be qualified to be president if Trump moves dramatically left. But his approval rating would improve by the sheer impact of having the leadership on the left steer Trump policy in the right direction.

If he got with Democrats and some moderate Republicans to improve the ACA and move it cliser toward the Public Option, I don't think any Dems would suffer supporting him on that.

A lot depends on where the Russia investigation goes.

Trump is still in the honeymoon period. That's the point. No president has been this low right out of the gate.

Like I said, the problem is, the polls don't apply to Trump. The pollsters admitted this the other day. After mulling over what went so terribly wrong with their pre-election polling that showed he was going to lose in a mild landslide to Hillary, they discovered that Trump voters were just not poll-taking kind of people.

Honeymoon? His damn inauguration day wasn't even a honeymoon, moron!

Forum List

Back