The Most Hated American President Ever.

What bullshit. You people cheered for a fellow that let the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil go for seven years, and invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies about WMD.

Our President gave the orders that got Bin Laden. He has given the orders that have taken out Al Queda leaders, no matter where they are at. He aided the people of Libya in taking out the man that gave the orders that killed Americans in a plane over Lockerbie, Scotland. Our nation is much stronger, and far more respected, than it was under Bush.

His Middle East Policies backing the Arab Spring aka islamic fundamentalists is a disaster!

Their country, their vote, their choice.

Him saying that Al Queda is dead is a lie! It is stronger then ever!

Exact quote with link, please.

Obama is the worst President America has ever had!

Not by a long shot...and not even in the last decade.

I don't think he is the worst ever, he is terrible, but not the worst ever.

How do you feel about him using drones that kill women and children? Oh and assassinating an American citizen (16 years old) without his Constitutional right to due process?

He's no Clinton but I'm pretty satisfied with the Obama Administration so far. It's worlds better than the Bush Administration.

On what level? The only difference I can see is that he wants to tax people more?

He completely restructured our approach in the Middle East which I strongly agreed with, he nailed Osama, I'm very pleased with the progress of civil rights for the gay community, I have mixed feelings about his economic policies but I understand what he's doing and I'm happy with his administration's commitment to get this country out of Afghanistan.

George Bush was a clusterfuck on virtually every level. I don't want to turn this into another retarded Obama Vs. Bush debate but to me this isn't even a question.

I predict Obama will be the...The Most Hated American President Ever.

The regrets and disillusionment of the left have already started..

No, Lumpy. I haven't seen evidence of that at all. It has only been a week since Obama beat the crap out of Romney. The left is still very happy!!

He's no Clinton but I'm pretty satisfied with the Obama Administration so far. It's worlds better than the Bush Administration.

On what level? The only difference I can see is that he wants to tax people more?

He completely restructured our approach in the Middle East which I strongly agreed with, he nailed Osama, I'm very pleased with the progress of civil rights for the gay community, I have mixed feelings about his economic policies but I understand what he's doing and I'm happy with his administration's commitment to get this country out of Afghanistan.

George Bush was a clusterfuck on virtually every level. I don't want to turn this into another retarded Obama Vs. Bush debate but to me this isn't even a question.

Ok so. I'll go 1 by 1.

Restructured how? He expanded the drone campaign that Bush had going and increased the troop levels in Afghanistan. He tried to have Biden convince Iraq to let us keep troops there but Iraq said no, nevertheless, we are still in Iraq. Troops will come home in 2014 (NATO timeline), so they say, but not all of them. Several will remain for security and training purposes. Money will still flow into their pockets.

He made zero changes to Federal laws on gay marriage, so you can be excited, but nothing has happened. Other rights, such as due process before the taking of life of a citizen (Bill of Rights #5), have been ignored completely.

As for economic policy, Obama's is pretty similiar except the wants to increase taxes on people, mainly the rich but the Bush tax cuts were across the board not just the rich. He also is in favor of expanding most social welfare programs it would appear.

Anyway, pretty much equally bad dudes. Obama did nothing to stop any of Bush's worst policies and is doing everything to stop the only good thing Bush did in letting everyone keep more of the money they earn.

Ok so. I'll go 1 by 1.

Restructured how? He expanded the drone campaign that Bush had going and increased the troop levels in Afghanistan. He tried to have Biden convince Iraq to let us keep troops there but Iraq said no, nevertheless, we are still in Iraq. Troops will come home in 2014 (NATO timeline), so they say, but not all of them. Several will remain for security and training purposes. Money will still flow into their pockets.

He made zero changes to Federal laws on gay marriage, so you can be excited, but nothing has happened. Other rights, such as due process before the taking of life of a citizen (Bill of Rights #5), have been ignored completely.

As for economic policy, Obama's is pretty similiar except the wants to increase taxes on people, mainly the rich but the Bush tax cuts were across the board not just the rich. He also is in favor of expanding most social welfare programs it would appear.

Anyway, pretty much equally bad dudes. Obama did nothing to stop any of Bush's worst policies and is doing everything to stop the only good thing Bush did in letting everyone keep more of the money they earn.

1. Considering the complete pointlessness of Bush's exercises in Iraq, I appreciate Obama winding down America's role in Iraq. I realize we'll still have military forces and civilian contractors in the area but Obama has been scaling down forces in the Middle East while Bush was committed to pointless wars there for no reason with no timeline for removal. Not to mention Bush started a costly war with a country for no reason and completely destabilized the region. Also, Obama restructured the military and strategy in the Middle East rather than the fuckin' John Wayne movie Bush was trying to live.

2. Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell and has fostered an openness towards the gay community that was no present in our society before his administration.

3. He wants to let the Bush Tax Cuts expire which along with our excursions in the Middle East are the chief reason this country's budget and economy got gangfucked. Also, Obama's bailouts went to America business while Bush's bailout went to the banking criminals who raped the economy. For the record I was against both bailouts, but I'll let history decide if they were the right decision. And I personally am cautiously in favor of social programs. I've spent a lot of time researching the budget and it would actually be pretty simple to get this country out of deficit if Obama and the Democrats would grow a pair.

4. I agree that Obama has been pretty mediocre and could have done a lot more in his first term. But the things he has done has been world's better than Bush.

It was Bushes plan to wind down in Iraq.... Like always the fraud of a president we have uses others plans and lies and says it is his.

Last edited:

Ok so. I'll go 1 by 1.

1. Considering the complete pointlessness of Bush's exercises in Iraq, I appreciate Obama winding down America's role in Iraq. I realize we'll still have military forces and civilian contractors in the area but Obama has been scaling down forces in the Middle East while Bush was committed to pointless wars there for no reason with no timeline for removal. Not to mention Bush started a costly war with a country for no reason and completely destabilized the region. Also, Obama restructured the military and strategy in the Middle East rather than the fuckin' John Wayne movie Bush was trying to live.

2. Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell and has fostered an openness towards the gay community that was no present in our society before his administration.

3. He wants to let the Bush Tax Cuts expire which along with our excursions in the Middle East are the chief reason this country's budget and economy got gangfucked. Also, Obama's bailouts went to America business while Bush's bailout went to the banking criminals who raped the economy. For the record I was against both bailouts, but I'll let history decide if they were the right decision. And I personally am cautiously in favor of social programs. I've spent a lot of time researching the budget and it would actually be pretty simple to get this country out of deficit if Obama and the Democrats would grow a pair.

4. I agree that Obama has been pretty mediocre and could have done a lot more in his first term. But the things he has done has been world's better than Bush.

1. You still haven't told me how he restructed it. Let me list a few countries Obama has had military operations in: Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Uganda, Sudan, Congo.. I think you get the point.

2. Yes he did repeal don't ask don't tell, which is a nice gesture. Gay marriage is still illegal all over the place and he had a super majority at one point to end that discrimination.

3. I disagree that the Bush tax cuts are what led us to this recession. No point arguing over a different opinion though. I'm anti-taxation and you're pro so that is that.

4. Yeah, I agree and said earlier, he is better than Bush. Not a lot though. He could surpass him with this last term, we shall see. I think Obamacare is a huge step in the direction of the top of the worst list though as it is the first time ever that government will be able to force people to purchase a product. That is a slippery slope, especially considering all the freedoms already lost.

Ok so. I'll go 1 by 1.

1. You still haven't told me how he restructed it. Let me list a few countries Obama has had military operations in: Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Uganda, Sudan, Congo.. I think you get the point.

2. Yes he did repeal don't ask don't tell, which is a nice gesture. Gay marriage is still illegal all over the place and he had a super majority at one point to end that discrimination.

3. I disagree that the Bush tax cuts are what led us to this recession. No point arguing over a different opinion though. I'm anti-taxation and you're pro so that is that.

4. Yeah, I agree and said earlier, he is better than Bush. Not a lot though. He could surpass him with this last term, we shall see. I think Obamacare is a huge step in the direction of the top of the worst list though as it is the first time ever that government will be able to force people to purchase a product. That is a slippery slope, especially considering all the freedoms already lost.

You and I aren't really that far off. We have some differences of opinion but nothing earth shattering.

You and I aren't really that far off. We have some differences of opinion but nothing earth shattering.

Perhaps. I haven't really laid out my beliefs and they are pretty outside the mainstream hehe.

You two should get a room..:lol:

Last edited:
You two should get a room..

Yeah two people with different political points of view having a rational conversation and agreeing to disagree is completely akin to a homosexual relationship.

I suppose if that's how you feel about it, I really wouldn't know honestly...:dunno:

Well enjoy, I was just kidding around, sorry I interrupted...

Last edited:
I predict Obama will be the...The Most Hated American President Ever.

The regrets and disillusionment of the left have already started..

No, Lumpy. I haven't seen evidence of that at all. It has only been a week since Obama beat the crap out of Romney. The left is still very happy!!

..Sweet Cakes... you're always the exception to the rule...:cheers2:

Forum List

Back