the most frightening crime...

Feb 15, 2004
I was watching court tv / a and e or one of those shows on crime and I watch them quite a bit. Most of them are pretty bad but one of them really bothered me.
It was this Canadian couple. Everyone loved them and they looked like the all 'Canadian' family. She was like the prom queen and he the king and they married.
Meanwhile there were a series of killings going on around the town (so you now know who is the killer right?)...
On a familiy gathering they were all toasting and the parents of Ms. Wonderfull went to bed and left her, with Mr. Wonderfull and Ms. Wonderfull's little sister down in the living room to chat.
When the parents arose the next morning, the teenaged girl was dead. (I cannot remember now if she died at their house or Ms. Wonderfull).
The coroner wrote it off as intense intoxication (because she had some wine).
Then it all came out some years, and dead bodies later when this woman was walking home and was stopped in her tracks by this attractive looking suburban couple.
They asked if she wanted a lift and because they looked so nice, she accepted.
They drove her home. Tied her to the bed and the husband raped her while the wife taped it for him. They hid her under the bed when he didnt want her. When husband got bored of his now bruised and battered victim, he asked his wife to go ahead and kill her. Somehow, someway this woman escaped and ran to the police.
They investigated and found links with the couple to the crimes over the years and decided to dig the dead little sister up after several years.
They did an autopsy and found she was laced with poison but not before being raped....by Mr. Wonderfull.
When asked later on, the sister who killed said this...

Her husband was sexually attracted to these woman, but esp. her little sister. Her little sister was her gift to her husband because she loved him and so raping her little sister was something she felt her husband deserved. She had to kill her sister because she would tell someone.

It was very disturbing!

Yes, it IS very disturbing to know that people like this REALLY do exist.

I remember hearing something like that before. I was even made into a law & order episode. absolutely chilling!

What's worse is that there are people out there that think these people should not be put to death; that we should pay for their care for the rest of their lives. I say they forfeit their right to life at the word go.

The killers are behind bars now of course and are still in love. She says the deaths were accidents, that she was just trying to numb them or something but they died. Their bodies were dismembered and dumped in rivers and buried.
I am telling you, these two - how did they ever decide or find out their biggest thing in common was rape and murder? - It was unreal how a couple that looked so - like Brad and Jen - could do this??? They actually looked like Brad and Jen so imagine those two turned out to be serial killers!

There was another crime, not involving murder though but rather stupidity.
A woman married a cop and she worked in a bank. The cop husband asked if she could obtain blue prints of the bank...hint hint...she did or else drew a map of the whos whats and wheres in the bank. He wanted to get a hold of the schedule of employees and also when and how and who picks up the loot from the bank in armoured car.
He wanted to know about the security system...

One day at work a man in a ski masks comes in with a gun and goes to the teller - the cops wife - he demands all the money or he will kill her. The bank hands over the loot and the robber leaves.
He was caught a few days later but his wife never knew it was him that robbed her but said 'his voice did sound very familiar'.

This is how he was caught - one he was videotaped, his car was and so was the licence. The car was his wifes which she normally drove to work but this fine day she chose not to.
He actually parked his car in the parking lot and took a stamped ticket from the machine! When he drove off, he didn't pay but the ticket was still in the car.
He didn't show up for work that morning..hmm...I wonder where he is?
He talked about inside details with other cops when he did show up for work.
When they got a warrent they found the cash in the couples bedroom.
The wife still claimed she knew nothing about it.
They are both in prision, have been for about fifteen or twenty years now.
They plan to reunite when they are free in another twenty five years.

Forum List

Back